Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 06:35 PM

4,281 posts, read 3,210,062 times

Advertisements

I'm no Trump supporter but seriously, when I see a comment like "appears like they just fell off a printer." The BS flag goes up. Just exactly what does that look like? How can you tell? To me it appears as nothing more than wishful speculation by people trying to connect dots that aren't there. Trust me, there will be plenty of opportunites to be critical of DJ Trump. This is not one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2017, 06:36 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,459,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
So they didn't actually see them, but they knew they were fake?

Now there's some Pulitzer Prize winning journalism.
They were forbidden from seeing them.

They observed that none of the folders were labeled-something thats just plain weird.

They observed that the the pages that they could see the edges of...were blank.

Also printed on A4 rather then legal sheets.

Its not proven unlike other parts. But if there is warm yellow rain falling on me from a bridge, I can reasonably suspect that I am getting Trump level trickle down.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:40 PM

This reminds me of when he was in the primaries, and showed off all the merchandise he made. Trump steaks for example.

The labels on the steaks were from a different company.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:42 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,452,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I provide proof and explain how you can ALSO get it without relying on the mainstream media because you are somehow convinced its all one big huge conspiracy.....

And even thats not enough. I suppose if you watched the press conference, you just wouldn't believe your lying eyes either.

Trump supporter. Check!
Show me some links. I'll watch/read them.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:47 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,395,042 times
In other news Trump can't win the election, the Left will never learn to stop lying.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:49 PM

21,323 posts, read 19,955,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
They were forbidden from seeing them.

They observed that none of the folders were labeled-something thats just plain weird.

They observed that the the pages that they could see the edges of...were blank.

Also printed on A4 rather then legal sheets.

Its not proven unlike other parts. But if there is warm yellow rain falling on me from a bridge, I can reasonably suspect that I am getting Trump level trickle down.
Like I said, they didn't actually see them, they just speculated.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:49 PM

20,184 posts, read 23,927,594 times
Trump separates himself from his business and the liberals are upset over props... you liberals are idiots... what does it matter, apparently for liberals, more than anything in the world... keep making yourself irrelevant liberals...

Old 01-12-2017, 06:55 PM

39,178 posts, read 51,494,558 times
Blank pages. LOL. Anyone who saw it had to be skeptical. You always see where these people are being fleeced of life savings. Trump is the same. What is wrong with people that they can't tell a con when it's so obvious to so many?

Old 01-12-2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Show me some links. I'll watch/read them.
OK lets start with who is clapping. Heres a side by side shot of Trump going after the CNN guy, and at about 2:40 the clapping starts. Notice NONE of the reporters are clapping.

Ignore the pundits chatting, thats not the topic here. I just grabbed that one because it shows a good view of what I am referring too. I have not watched the video beyond that. And we're trying to discuss facts, not opinions. IE im not trying to convince you based on actual video. Fair enough?

https://youtu.be/-QGgtstYUMA?t=2m40s

If you want the audio I was discussing, you can find it here, PBS provided stereo sound 59:10 minute mark to hear the clapping from one side-also at the start of it you can see where the aides were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV27p_IGSAU

Now, dont believe folks who say the VERY next question was from breitbart. its a question or two later, and I'd say its pretty co-ordinated, but that's opinion. Heres the video:

https://youtu.be/UV27p_IGSAU?t=1h1m7s

Old 01-12-2017, 07:03 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,133,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Blank pages. LOL. Anyone who saw it had to be skeptical. You always see where these people are being fleeced of life savings. Trump is the same. What is wrong with people that they can't tell a con when it's so obvious to so many?
They're blinded by the orange faced buffoon. How is this possible? Who knows. Trump is a walking or rather tweeting disaster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies