Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 08:11 AM

62,862 posts, read 29,098,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
You will never know. Trump is mad as well as many of his supporters, they simply think they hate ilegal immigrants, when in fact they hate brownies, since nobody knows how many europeans visa free remain in US, since they are White you simply can't distinguish them.

In Exchange Mexicans are not White and can be distinguished.

Still playing the race/skin color card? Many Mexicans are visibly white. The fact is that most illegals in this country are Mexicans or other Latinos but do continue with your victim mentality for Mexicans it's fun to watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2017, 08:12 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,389,796 times
Quote:
Your link is voided. Nothing.

Iberians are also Brown ? Sorry. you simply lost ground.
It's a google image search for "Mexican Presidents" = not rocket science (which I admit, is not something Mexico has a long history in).

Iberians are as "brown" as Felipe Calderon! BTW... one "Indio" President back in 1867 isn't a long history of Indio rights. It is not even controversial that the Mexican ruling class is white (essentially, my people).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo
It is because of NAFTA and the Monopolies formed by trasnationals. Sorry we may run to Expropiation if Trump continues his hate speach.
Lol. And what are you going to do with that? Run the American business into the ground like you do everything else? You think you'll still be able to export expropriated goods into the United States?

Try it. Would be VERY fun to watch.

Quote:
The Other Mexico.
Nah. Just gringos in training. Assimilation is inevitable. Nothing better than meeting a Mexican or "Latino" who speaks less Spanish than I do.

Quote:
North America belongs to their owners. you are not.
Oh no, we very much enjoy 100X more leverage over your country than the other way around. You literally have nothing that can affect us. What will you do? Threaten to recall your illegals back into your borders?

Funny enough: Even your own GOVERNMENT doesn't want illegals to come back because there is NOTHING FOR THEM.

Quote:
We are stabilizing, fertility rate 2.2, In USA whites are 1.6 blacks 1.8 and latino 2.2. make your bets.
After stabilization, comes falling. It happens in all post-industrial societies where the people aren't religious nut jobs and actually have an education.

Fertility rates, btw, do fluctuate. In the 1970s the black birthrate was lower than the white birthrate. And "Latino" does not = Mexican.

Quote:
By one had you dream a White america when in fact it is not White but only by the extermination invaders made, in Exchange now Europe is getting floded with Pakistanies, Syrians, Turks, Etc. Your Real Motherland is losing its whiteness, and your pretentions on making America White are simply far fitched. You better go back to Europe to keep it White or you will lose it.
Where the hell is all this coming from? Your racism and inferiority complex is showing, "Alonso!"

From hereon you don't GET to call anyone racist because it's obvious you're one of those sad people who have always felt a bit inferior on account of your origin. Or perhaps because the media doesn't portray people who look like you as being attractive. Or perhaps you've always envied the fact that your neighbor to the north has so much prosperity when your people have failed to launch.

It's OK buddy, white people will be just fine. Don't you worry about us. We know how to deal. We've been dealing with invasions for thousands of years into Europe from Africa, the Middle East and Asia... and La Reconquista ALWAYS happens.

Quote:
I hae been in New Jersey suburbs, No saidewalks. And ¿Murican way of life with Beautiful houses made of sticks burn horribly Our Slums in Exchange do not Burn.
Lol, have you ever even been to the outskirts of a Mexican tourist town? Once you get past the fact that everyone has to collect RAINWATER on their roofs for lack of plumbing in 2017 you won't even notice that the neighborhoods don't have sidewalks!

And the houses made of clapboard and tin? REAL classy!

Quote:
This was a Neighborhood in california:
And yet, the same storms, earthquakes and disasters that kill scores of people in Mexico will kill 1-2 in the United States. So much for your vaulted infrastructure and problems with "houses of sticks" (I assume you mean wood, btw, which is a building technique used in many places. It's also a building technique no longer employed in disaster prone areas of the country, such as southern Florida where we have some of the most stringent building codes.

Ask one of your buddies that had to work a summer in the US how that works.

Quote:
You are Right, in Exchange to USA we have the Largest Mortgage Institution which provides houses to working class the INFONAVIT(Instituto del Fondo Nacional de Vivienda para los Trabajadores), We have the largest Health Care Institution of the Continent IMSS (Instituto Mexicano Del Seguro Social) which provides Health Care even to the parents of the workers without preconditions exceptions. We have eliminated all Landlorships, Nobody in Mexico can have more tan 1600 acre property. while in USA large landlorships remain existing. We also have la largest Public University TUITION FREE of North America, UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México)

So yes you keep eing the leaders in many things. Somehow that leader ship should have provided you with more social services like health Care and Education, but some how that isn't happening there.
Thank you for admitting that your culture has produced nothing of worth for humanity. Continue reveling in your mediocrity.

Oh, and while we're TALKING about being leaders in healthcare -- understand that a HUGE majority of innovations in medicine in this world --- pharmaceuticals, medical technology and techniques --- ORIGINATES IN THE UNITED STATES. This is directly correlated to the profit based medical system. So essentially, Americans subsidize health innovation for the rest of the world. When your women aren't hobbling over the border to drop babies in American hospitals and obtain pre-natal care, THEN you get to brag about how well Mexico takes care of its people.

But yes, Americans can do "medical tourism" in Mexico for cheap plastic surgery, IVF and dental work. Outside the show of the woman f**** a donkey in Tijuana you can visit the cheap clinic. Been that way for decades.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:13 AM

1,302 posts, read 683,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
I know a lot of "white" looking people from Mexico so what you are saying is not true. What distinguishes someone here illegally is the lack of a valid visa or green card not the color of their skin.

And yes immigration can tell when someone overstays their visa from Europe, much easier than Mexico. You do understand when a foreign national leaves the US that is recorded? And if there is no record of that they are most likely here?

A Mexican national can walk or passenger driving back and the US would not know they left.
The Border with the Largest number of crossings is Tijuana-San Diego. I have traveled to USA many times, Never overstayed.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:15 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,006,642 times
Personally, I think we should just send Mexico our poorest (of all races) as undocumented aliens in order to overwhelm their cities, healthcare system, schools and streets. And then DEMAND that they be allowed to stay out of empathy.

I would love to see that and sit back and watch the Prime Minister's reaction.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:17 AM

30,131 posts, read 11,759,905 times
Quote:
The Border with the Largest number of crossings is Tijuana-San Diego. I have traveled to USA many times, Never overstayed.
You ignored what i said. Thanks for the fast fact on Tijuana.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:28 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,471,890 times
Why doesn't Paul Ryan or Trump mention a Fed requirement to enforce E-Verify?

Seems they are out to protect companies that hire illegals. If E-Verify was implemented everywhere, many illegals would leave because they cannot work in the USA. And many more wouldn't come into the US because of E-Verify.

Seems the GOP doesn't really want to solve the issue. They just trick you into thinking they care about the issue so that you will vote for them. But everytime they are in power, they do nothing about E-Verify and they don't deport either.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Yeah yeah. And my father's side of the family is Iberian and "more brown" than my mother's "Anglo" side. Doesn't mean they aren't white.

These red faced guys are whiter than my uncles, and your media is full of blondes with green and blue eyes:

https://www.google.com/#q=Mexican+Presidents

It's because you have a third rate economy, too many poor people and an easily exploitable, corrupt government and media that makes the US look like a paragon of virtue. Canada is also cheaper than the United States, but not nearly as cheap as Mexico.

LOL - you don't GET to be arrogant about your country when you have like 20% of your entire population living SOMEWHERE ELSE. (And no, you don't get to rely on SPAIN'S land claims to pretend you ever controlled areas of the United States. Mexico has always been weak in every way. Imagine how great north America would be if we had a Canada type country to our north AND south!)

Mexico's population is finally stabilizing to within replacement rate. Finally. Mexicans are also leaving the US faster than they are arriving. Guess you actually need to have viable skills to compete in the economies of the future. So, back to Mexico to shovel dirt and build and work in resorts for gringos and Europeans. Only third world countries breed like rabbits anymore. Maybe your time to shine is coming soon.

The WORST cities in the United States are comparable to the BEST areas of Mexico. Even your Grande Damme Capital City D.F. is a sparwling piece of **** on a sinking hill with no character. One interesting boulevard and one or two nice neighborhoods surrounded by slums.

Beyond Latin America Mexico's reach is close to nothing. You are not a leader in technology. You are not a leader in science. You are not a leader in culture, movies, sports or music. You are not a leader in military. You are not a leader in innovations or inventions.

Mexican people come to the US to make something of themselves because your country OFFERS THEM NOTHING. The best and brightest LEAVE.

You are a leader in NOTHING but cheap labor - an infinite supply of uneducated lettuce pickers and nannies. And tacos. I will grant that Mexico is great at producing all three.

Viva Mexico!!

And yet their arrogance never ceases to amaze me.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:38 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,520,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
It's a google image search for "Mexican Presidents" = not rocket science (which I admit, is not something Mexico has a long history in).

Iberians are as "brown" as Felipe Calderon! BTW... one "Indio" President back in 1867 isn't a long history of Indio rights. It is not even controversial that the Mexican ruling class is white (essentially, my people).

Lol. And what are you going to do with that? Run the American business into the ground like you do everything else? You think you'll still be able to export expropriated goods into the United States?

Try it. Would be VERY fun to watch.

Nah. Just gringos in training. Assimilation is inevitable. Nothing better than meeting a Mexican or "Latino" who speaks less Spanish than I do.

Oh no, we very much enjoy 100X more leverage over your country than the other way around. You literally have nothing that can affect us. What will you do? Threaten to recall your illegals back into your borders?

Funny enough: Even your own GOVERNMENT doesn't want illegals to come back because there is NOTHING FOR THEM.

After stabilization, comes falling. It happens in all post-industrial societies where the people aren't religious nut jobs and actually have an education.

Fertility rates, btw, do fluctuate. In the 1970s the black birthrate was lower than the white birthrate. And "Latino" does not = Mexican.

Where the hell is all this coming from? Your racism and inferiority complex is showing, "Alonso!"

From hereon you don't GET to call anyone racist because it's obvious you're one of those sad people who have always felt a bit inferior on account of your origin. Or perhaps because the media doesn't portray people who look like you as being attractive. Or perhaps you've always envied the fact that your neighbor to the north has so much prosperity when your people have failed to launch.

It's OK buddy, white people will be just fine. Don't you worry about us. We know how to deal. We've been dealing with invasions for thousands of years into Europe from Africa, the Middle East and Asia... and La Reconquista ALWAYS happens.

Lol, have you ever even been to the outskirts of a Mexican tourist town? Once you get past the fact that everyone has to collect RAINWATER on their roofs for lack of plumbing in 2017 you won't even notice that the neighborhoods don't have sidewalks!

And the houses made of clapboard and tin? REAL classy!

And yet, the same storms, earthquakes and disasters that kill scores of people in Mexico will kill 1-2 in the United States. So much for your vaulted infrastructure and problems with "houses of sticks" (I assume you mean wood, btw, which is a building technique used in many places. It's also a building technique no longer employed in disaster prone areas of the country, such as southern Florida where we have some of the most stringent building codes.

Ask one of your buddies that had to work a summer in the US how that works.

Thank you for admitting that your culture has produced nothing of worth for humanity. Continue reveling in your mediocrity.

Oh, and while we're TALKING about being leaders in healthcare -- understand that a HUGE majority of innovations in medicine in this world --- pharmaceuticals, medical technology and techniques --- ORIGINATES IN THE UNITED STATES. This is directly correlated to the profit based medical system. So essentially, Americans subsidize health innovation for the rest of the world. When your women aren't hobbling over the border to drop babies in American hospitals and obtain pre-natal care, THEN you get to brag about how well Mexico takes care of its people.

But yes, Americans can do "medical tourism" in Mexico for cheap plastic surgery, IVF and dental work. Outside the show of the woman f**** a donkey in Tijuana you can visit the cheap clinic. Been that way for decades.
wow, that's gonna leave a mark

epic post.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:40 AM

3,118 posts, read 5,353,564 times
Trump already said he was only going to deport criminals and not everyone like he said during the election. Basically the same thing Obama did. Looks like Trump isn't that bad after all.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Your link is voided. Nothing.

Iberians are also Brown ? Sorry. you simply lost ground.

It is because of NAFTA and the Monopolies formed by trasnationals. Sorry we may run to Expropiation if Trump continues his hate speach.

The Other Mexico.

North America belongs to their owners. you are not.

We are stabilizing, fertility rate 2.2, In USA whites are 1.6 blacks 1.8 and latino 2.2. make your bets.

By one had you dream a White america when in fact it is not White but only by the extermination invaders made, in Exchange now Europe is getting floded with Pakistanies, Syrians, Turks, Etc. Your Real Motherland is losing its whiteness, and your pretentions on making America White are simply far fitched. You better go back to Europe to keep it White or you will lose it.

I hae been in New Jersey suburbs, No saidewalks. And ¿Murican way of life with Beautiful houses made of sticks burn horribly Our Slums in Exchange do not Burn.

This was a Neighborhood in california:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxrrMdkCUAAP57y.jpg:large

https://dsx.weather.com//util/image/...1-e17d87b8b6a0

Somehow our slums don't burn.

You are Right, in Exchange to USA we have the Largest Mortgage Institution which provides houses to working class the INFONAVIT(Instituto del Fondo Nacional de Vivienda para los Trabajadores), We have the largest Health Care Institution of the Continent IMSS (Instituto Mexicano Del Seguro Social) which provides Health Care even to the parents of the workers without preconditions exceptions. We have eliminated all Landlorships, Nobody in Mexico can have more tan 1600 acre property. while in USA large landlorships remain existing. We also have the largest Public University TUITION FREE of North America, UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México)

So yes you keep being the leaders in many things. But somehow that leadership should have provided you with more social services like health Care and Education, however that isn't the case. Your leaderships work for your leaders, your economy is an individualist economy. that explains the poor materials of your houses and your lack of Tuition Free Universities and Affordable Health care.

This will be my last reply to your arrogant, nasty remarks and off to my ignore list you go.

Since when has Mexico ever owned this entire continent? Mexico didn't even become a country till the mid 1800's. There is no Mexico north of the Mexican border. They are all U.S. states and yes we U.S. citizens and our government collectedly do own them.

Trump wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced is hate speech? Telling the truth about many Mexicans here illegally is hate speech?

1.6 whites pro-creating (no link provided of course) and 1.8 blacks = 3.4. If Hispanics are pro-creating on our soil at 2.2 that still makes fewer Hispanics pro-creating and they are usually half or all white (pure Spanish) anyway. So I don't know what you're licking your chops about. I don't have a problem with black Americans as they have no Reconquista agenda, they speak English and are fully assimilated into our society. As I said, skin color is irrelevant to me. Apparently you're obsessed with skin color though since you keep mentioning "brownies". Most white U.S. citizens are not worried about the future of skin color either but they do want to retain the identifying culture and language of our country and it's being diluted via illegal immigration. Is that a problem to you? Doesn't Mexico have the right to do the same?

"Murica"? Now you are just being disrespectful and your jealousy and envy is becoming more apparent.

Buh, bye.

Last edited by Oldglory; 01-13-2017 at 09:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies