Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 01:51 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,801,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Obviously Trump is not really the president. He's not qualified due to his many reasons like his businesses and racism...? even a civil rights icon is saying it, among others.

So should we just put Hillary in the white house,? or so we don't ruffle any feathers, go with Elizabeth Warren?

Maybe Obama can stay for 6 months and we can have another election with Jeb against Elizabeth Warren. Just so things are normal again.

This Trump thing is unfair. He really lost technically. And it really is upsetting to people.

Any ideas who should be president, since obviously Trump doesn't deserve it.??
wow

Please tell me this is a failed attempt at humorous sarcasm.

Old 01-14-2017, 01:52 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,675,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Are we in some kind of reality tv show where people say crazy things and then try to see how other react? This board is surreal these days.
It's alt right, Trumpster cult, clickbait looking for a hook up.

34,619 posts, read 21,652,820 times
I'm going to have to apologize to everyone for helping ramp up this troll.

After probably a dozen 18montclair threads along with G1 each day, I just got used to the "Oh my goodness!" posts and thought this was yet another of the same.

36,853 posts, read 17,395,866 times
Quote:
Trump supporters stay out. This is a serious conversation.

Who is the real president? The most fair way to go forward would be Michelle Obama I think.
I guess that makes Han Solo VP?

Ya know, I could live with that too.

OP, you aren't as crazy as the straight jacket you're wearing would indicate.

4,660 posts, read 4,128,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
This has to be the most stupid post ever on CD.

Is this satire?
Repped for truth. It probably is the stupidest post ever, and that is saying a mouthful. But it just goes to show how brainwashed, and braindead leftists have become that they honestly believe that someone, somwhere has the power to intall Elizabeth Warren, just like like.

Quote:
Now the NAACP chief says Trump isn't the president. And anyone that disrespects Jon Lewis is unqualified to be president.
You are probably the last person in the country who should be making a judgment on who is qualified to be president. You need to be silent and learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceahogalwaysahog View Post
unqualified and even Trump once said the electoral college is Unamerican
There is no qualification to be president besides, age, place of birth, and the like. Besides, he is already doing a better job than Obama, and has not even taken office.

As for the electoral college, it doesn't matter what Trump said. There is a reason we have it, and it is not going to change--ever. Get used to it.

Quote:
Obviously it can't be Trump. Only like 10 percent of the population voted for him if you include people that just stayed home, and babies.

Who should really be the president?
I get it. You are trolling. good show. Carry on.

Old 01-14-2017, 01:53 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,675,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
wow

Please tell me this is a failed attempt at humorous sarcasm.
It's alt right, Trumpster cult, clickbait looking for a hook up.

Old 01-14-2017, 01:53 PM

811 posts, read 811,299 times
Quote:
Please lay out how Trump is not qualified?

Well, first, do you even know what it takes for a person to qualify for the office of POTUS?

Heck, are you even aware there are qualifications spelled out?

This is just so sad. It's why I'm against these get out the vote drives.

"Hey, let's get people who are completely clueless to help decide serious matters."
his obvious lack of self control
massive ego
won't release his taxes
zero leadership skills/experience
those may not be spelled out in the constitution but to any rational person Trump has no business being President

Old 01-14-2017, 01:54 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,454,198 times
Obviously it should be Hillary. And Trump should be locked up.

Old 01-14-2017, 01:56 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,801,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Repped for truth. It probably is the stupidest post ever, and that is saying a mouthful. But it just goes to show how brainwashed, and braindead leftists have become that they honestly believe that someone, somwhere has the power to intall Elizabeth Warren, just like like.

You are probably the last person in the country who should be making a judgment on who is qualified to be president. You need to be silent and learn.

There is no qualification to be president. besides, he is already doing a better job than Obama, and has not even taken office.

As for the electoral college, it doesn't matter what Trump said. There is a reason we have it, and it is not going to change--ever. Get used to it.

I get it. You are trolling. good show. Carry on.
Rep for simply being honest, reasonable, and spot on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onceahogalwaysahog View Post
his obvious lack of self control
massive ego
won't release his taxes
zero leadership skills/experience
those may not be spelled out in the constitution but to any rational person Trump has no business being President
You are trying to make a case for your insane logic as being rational? OMG what a joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
Obviously it should be Hillary. And Trump should be locked up.
Wow, it's a trollfest in here today. Off to watch the playoffs and salvage the day. GO COWBOYS!

Old 01-14-2017, 02:12 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,580,881 times
Quote:
This has to be the most stupid post ever on CD.

Is this satire?
I thought the OP was just going to do this on the first post. However, he/she has continued this throughout the thread and in another thread today. I'm guessing one of the following:

1. The OP is bored, and decided to play around today.
2. The OP has truly done a 180 re his/her views.
3. The OP is married....spouse has opposite views, just found out the OP has a CD account, and 'laid down the law' .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies