Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 08:16 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Doesn't surprise me that Trump would do this.
Well, I guess you will label him a racist now, if so maybe we can label Lewis the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2017, 08:17 AM

73,014 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Well, I guess you will label him a racist now, if so maybe we can label Lewis the same.
There are other reasons I look at Trump as a bigot: Is Donald Trump Racist? 15 Controversial Quotes President-Elect Said About Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Asians And Obama

This is just the latest.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
Wouldn't want Trump to break kayfabe and actually learn something.
Learn what, what's there to learn?

Old 01-16-2017, 08:24 AM

Quote:
I just shook my head. There is a part of me that likes to think that Donald Trump might have some class. There is a part of me that hopes that he would at least straighten up for the Presidency. But based on his past behavior, this isn't surprising. I'm too cynical to expect anything better. I'm at a point where I'm thinking "It is what it is. This is who we are stuck with for the next 4 years".

He cannot conduct the Presidency like a CEO, but this is exactly what he's doing.
Really, it is that big of a deal? The museum is not going any where, and there isn't that much to learn.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-16-2017 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: trolling

Old 01-16-2017, 08:32 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
I'm smart enough to understand that a man who has achieved what Trump has achieved is far, far, from "stupid".

People like you - who think success is based on "luck" - are destined for small things. Enjoy yourself now - I hope you get lucky someday...
I wouldn't call him "stupid" either but he is far from ethical, moral or living with Christian values. Being a cut-throat and successful businessman does not cancel out his negative and often vulgar personality flaws.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:40 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,111,688 times
That was an excellent message presented by the PEOTUS.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
You are the one who said he snubbed the Smithsonian because "those people" will never vote for him. He never complained. He did, however, suggest that Blacks should vote Republican. He has also made other comments related to Blacks. I am speaking of anyone who complains that Blacks don't vote Republican.

Your quote:
Who hasn't made comments, anyone who makes comments about blacks is criticized anyway, so whats the difference? Lets talk about how many popular blacks have made negative statements about whites and nothing was said, the tide is turning my friend, get used to it.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:50 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Petty little men do petty little things............................................ .

Old 01-16-2017, 08:50 AM

Quote:
What about Lewis?

Old 01-16-2017, 08:58 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Sounds fishy, but probably for the best.
Let those for whom African-American history actually means something have the museum to themselves tomorrow.
Trump might have actually learned something. Based on his past statements and current tweets - he seems to think that all blacks live in a crime-infested ghetto.

Such a uniter that Donald!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
And who is going to educate racist Obama on the fact the president should treat all people equally and nobody should be let out of prison because they are black? Real justice knows no color, race, religion and it should not matter whether the case you are talking about involves someone who looks like you or not.
This thread is not about Obama; it's about the racist that says he wants us all to be 'united". When he says OR does something unifying ~ let us know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
I don't think he should go. Best to keep him indoors.

The less he is seen the better.
Well. Good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
If he went, he'd be attacked as a racist trying to gain black support. He doesn't go he's accused of being a racist without having idiots screaming it in his face.
No, he would not have been attacked for going. It might actually be seen as a unifying gesture, something that he CLAIMS to want.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-16-2017 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies