Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 09:06 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,113,377 times

Advertisements

Trump is great. He alone can fix all our problems.

Good thing that he didn't go. About time the blacks are shown they're not important.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2017, 09:06 AM

73,005 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Trump might have actually learned something. Based on his past statements and current tweets - he seems to think that all blacks live in a crime-infested ghetto.

Such a uniter that Donald!
I'm Black and I don't live in a ghetto. Most Blacks that I know do not live in the ghetto. Donald Trump's comment was patronizing and stupid. Just one more reason to not vote for him. I didn't pick Hilary either, but this is about Trump.

Quote:
This thread is not about Obama; it's about the racist that says he wants us all to be 'united". When he says OR does something unifying ~ let us know.
I know this is about Donald Trump, and so do you. This is a deflection tactic.

Quote:
No, he would not have been attacked for going. It might actually be seen as a unifying gesture, something that he CLAIMS to want.
He might have gained some respect for going. However, the question is this. Would he have kept himself off of twitter or kept his mouth to himself?

Old 01-16-2017, 09:08 AM

73,005 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post

Good thing that he didn't go. About time the blacks are shown they're not important.
Is this sarcasm? If it is, it's certainly a deadpan way of going about it.

If it's not, then don't complain when Blacks don't vote for Republicans. I've seen multiple threads about that topic. If you say "Blacks aren't important", say goodbye to that vote.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:21 AM

2,678 posts, read 1,700,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Is it a big deal ? Probably not, however, whenever Obama missed any event, his detractors tied him to the cross. Just like when hurricanes hit, and he sent his people to check things out, he was fried for not going himself.

So now the Trumpees see how petty some issues can be. They are willing to defend Trump, but would have been screaming bloody murder if Obama did exactly the same thing. I can see the headlines of post now ! "Obama doesn't even go to Dr MLK event ! That is how much he thinks of his own people !"

But, we are used to Trumpee double standards, aren't we ?
This is how it works.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:

Yea...and I'm sure you think blacks and Latinos get free luxury yachts, food stamps, welfare, cars, and smartphones also.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:24 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,255,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
And who is going to educate racist Obama on the fact the president should treat all people equally and nobody should be let out of prison because they are black? Real justice knows no color, race, religion and it should not matter whether the case you are talking about involves someone who looks like you or not.
What is your source for this? Who has been let out of prison because they are black?

Old 01-16-2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
What is your source for this? Who has been let out of prison because they are black?
They can't hide how they feel. We should thanking them for being honest saying how they truly feel.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:30 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,255,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
They can't hide how they feel. We should thanking them for being honest saying how they truly feel.
Bet nobody will notice when Trump lets the orange prisoners out of jail.

Old 01-16-2017, 12:04 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,480 times
Quote:

You and other whites like yourself = WTF?!! smack

Your racism is appalling. There are other things I want to say to you, but I'm not about to risk getting an infraction or possibly banned from this site.

Last edited by SeasonedNewbie; 01-16-2017 at 12:17 PM.. Reason: accidental omission

Old 01-16-2017, 01:05 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,247,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
  • So he doesn't go to Native American Museum = Not News.
  • He doesn't go to African American Museum after changing mind = World Comes to End.
I see how it is.
No. You really do not see how it is.

If this was a NATIONAL HOLIDAY honoring a famous Native American and he made plans to attend the museum in observance and dropped them at the last minute with no explanation, this would definitely be a big deal.

And the world did not come to an end. Don't be dramatic. It just makes him look like every bit the uncaring, elitist ass that you elected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies