Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 05:32 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,235,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
No.
I just explaining the reality. It is what it is. Do you want to change human nature of thousands years? Go for it.
No, you are ignoring human nature which includes homosexuality and female sexuality. It doesn't fit your worldview so you but those blinders on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2017, 05:34 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,652,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Quote the whole thing:
A discussion that ended with nothing. Not every illegal activity is pathological.

Quote:
We aren't discussing sexual relationships between older teens/near adults. We are discussing a nearly 50 year old person engaging in sex with a child who has just begun puberty.
A child that according to that woman has a body of an adult ""I asked him what in the world are u doing with a body like that at 13...".
I don't see any pathology here.

Old 01-17-2017, 05:36 AM

Quote:
A discussion that ended with nothing. Not every illegal activity is pathological.

A child that according to that woman has a body of an adult ""I asked him what in the world are u doing with a body like that at 13...".
I don't see any pathology here.
It ended with nothing because they didn't agree on how the studies were conducted and the subjects used. NOT because they think its a-okay to have sex with kids.

I see a ton of pathology in a woman having sex with a CHILD who could be her grandson. She KNOWINGLY had sex with a CHILD. I don't care what he looks like and I'll go back to another point I've made several times. If we are going just by looks, should adults who look like young teens not be allowed to have sex because they don't look old enough?

Old 01-17-2017, 05:37 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,901,503 times
Quote:
No.
I just explaining the reality. It is what it is. Do you want to change human nature of thousands years? Go for it.
Are you also suggesting a return to when human lives were 'solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, & short'? Personally, I'm not interested.

Old 01-17-2017, 05:38 AM

Quote:
No, you are ignoring human nature which includes homosexuality and female sexuality. It doesn't fit your worldview so you but those blinders on.
I'm not ignoring nothing. My life experience and what I read is telling me that most 13-14 old girls and boys who been penetrated by adult men are traumatized, therefore the penalty should be harsher than woman/minor case.

Old 01-17-2017, 05:39 AM

Quote:
I'm not ignoring nothing. My life experience and what I read is telling me that most 13-14 old girls and boys who been penetrated by adult men are traumatized, therefore the penalty should be harsher than woman/minor case.
I'd love to see what you are reading.

I am telling you from MY personal experience that as a 13/14 year old girl who absolutely LOVED men, I would have happily had sex with any one of them. But that doesn't make it right. Not for me and not for the adult.

Old 01-17-2017, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Are you also suggesting a return to when human lives were 'solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, & short'? Personally, I'm not interested.
No.
Not every "human nature" thing should be legal. I'm not suggesting that sex between 13 male and 45 woman will be legal, but the society can go only with probation or few weeks in jail because actually the only negative issue here is the possibility of child support payments.

Old 01-17-2017, 05:44 AM

Quote:
No.
Not every "human nature" thing should be legal. I'm not suggesting that sex between 13 male and 45 woman will be legal, but the society can go only with probation or few weeks in jail because actually the only negative issue here is the possibility of child support payments.
That is not the only negative issue of an adult having sex with a child. :sigh:

Old 01-17-2017, 05:46 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,901,503 times
Quote:
No.
You contradict yourself.

Old 01-17-2017, 05:50 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,334,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Well if nothing else, she's not attractive, nor young. Usually the attractive girls get less severe penalties.

This. I have actually heard a judge say one teacher was "too pretty" for jail. Our judicial system is a joke. It all comes down to the same thing in our country.... looks and money. Pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies