Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 08:01 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
I've already given you several examples of underaged men who do not feel victimized by the older female partners. Give me one example of the contrary.
There were a few male teachers at our school who slept with several of their female students. The girls clamored around these men jockeying for attention.

It doesn't make what these male teachers did okay. They took advantage of the girls youth, inexperience and used their power for their own gratification. Just like female adults do to male minors.

You conveniently ignored the fact that many child victims derive physical pleasure from those that molest them. So much so that it confuses them because they know what happened is wrong but can't explain why they got pleasure from it. Just because both parties enjoy the contact doesn't make it right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2017, 08:02 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,788,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I think you have more to worry about than my taking the Lord's name in vein. Such as sanctioning a sexual relationship between a young teen and an adult and continuing to defend it.
What exactly do I have to be worried about; that some stranger thinks I'm gross? WGAF?

Quote:
Your points are completely invalid as they fail to take into account the major intellectual, maturity and sexual disparities between a 13 year old and an adult.
Which you have yet to establish as an objective fact. You need to do so before any of my points will become invalid.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:02 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
There were a few male teachers at our school who slept with several of their female students. The girls clamored around these men jockeying for attention.

It doesn't make what these male teachers did okay. They took advantage of the girls youth, inexperience and used their power for their own gratification. Just like female adults do to male minors.
Agreed !!

Old 01-16-2017, 08:05 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,788,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
So? oh, I forgot to add. What a nightmare of any NORMAL parents!! Child being molested by an adult!
Define "normal". Are we speaking for all of humanity or just middle class white Americans?

2,528 posts, read 1,656,974 times
Quote:
That's pathetic.
What is pathetic here are the demands to put in jail people for victimless act. Ask adult males about them having sex as teens with an attractive adult lady and you will see a smile on their faces of "I wish" or "It was amazing".
Stop this crazy PC. Some 13-14 years old have all the physical characteristics of adults, therefore there is nothing pervert in being attracted to them.

Quote:
What exactly do I have to be worried about; that some stranger thinks I'm gross? WGAF?

Which you have yet to establish as an objective fact. You need to do so before any of my points will become invalid.
You should be worried that you think its okay to have sex with children. I'm sorry I had to explain that to you. Listen dear, there are entire libraries of research devoted to this subject. If you really want to learn why these relationships are wrong, perverted and dangerous do your own research. I've not the time nor the desire to educate a grown man on why its not okay to have sex with kids.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
What is pathetic here are the demands to put in jail people for victimless act. Ask adult males about them having sex as teens with an attractive adult lady and you will see a smile on their faces of "I wish" or "It was amazing".
Stop this crazy PC. Some 13-14 years old have all the physical characteristics of adults, therefore there is nothing pervert in being attracted to them.
Yes, its crazy PC to charge adults for having sex with children. GMAFB

Old 01-16-2017, 08:08 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
It sounds like some of you may have been taken advantage of as children, and you've convinced yourselves that it's perfectly normal.

It's not normal. It also comes with a high price tag because you aren't emotionally equipped to handle this while you're in your early or mid-teens. That is FACT. Your ignorance around this doesn't mean it's not true.

It is NO different than a man in his 20's having sex with someone who is in her early to mid-teens.

You can justify this all you want, but your thinking is way off and not at all normal.

Old 01-16-2017, 08:09 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Define "normal". Are we speaking for all of humanity or just middle class white Americans?
well, A definition of Pedophile is a person who has a sexual interest in children.

A normal parent will not allow a pedophile anywhere near their children. NO?

Old 01-16-2017, 08:09 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I think it is nuts as well.

There is an inherent bias in favor of women in the court system, and it needs to be exposed and ferreted out.
Whether it be lighter sentences for murder, rape, incest, or advantages in divorce, child custody, etc.
It seems that there is, but I wonder if this judge is just bad. I keep referencing the case of the mentally challenged teenaged boy sexually assaulted with a hanger, where the boys who did it got off. Some judges just shouldn't be on the bench.

Quote:
Whoa there nelly! I think you need to dial it back.

First off, 13 years old is nowhere near being an adult. Many young teens have not started puberty yet. It is wholly unnatural for a woman or man in their 30s or 40s to be attracted to a child. Its disgusting and speaks to a perverse mindset.

Its sick that you think its okay to engage with children in a sexual manner. Its ****ing gross to be honest.
I would add even people in their 20's should not think it's okay to engage with children in their early to mid-teens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
So she has compassion for the elderly and rapes children. One balances out the other?
Exactly! Not to mention how does the judge know this was one time? She spoke too casually of it to her friends for it to be one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This is so gross.

A definition of Pedophile is a person who has a sexual interest in children. It doesn't say a male who has a sexual interest in children.

She is a child molester and rapist.
And again - exactly! I don't understand how some people are trying to justify there is a difference when there's NO difference. I think they're attempting to justify what they've done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow Mewo View Post
Any adult who has sex with people who don't look like adults has some serious psychological issues. I don't think jail will stop this woman from being attracted to 13 year olds.

What I don't know is what society should do with them. Locking them for life does not sound like a good solution.
How about locking them for a couple of years with probation to follow? I'd add the psychological counseling and also have them register as a sex offender, as the judge did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies