Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 12:26 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Shrug, no one cares what cons think. See how that works?
Yeah, it rings hollow, considering the results of the election that historically kicked out the progressives from the house, senate and essentially put a clown in office rather than suffer another idiot progressive.

Yeah, I see how that works, you looking silly now? Me thinks yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2017, 12:30 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You broke wind.

Each time a Trumpling wants the opposition to "just shut up and get over it" is another rock on their yuge pile of insecurity over losing big in the vote.

It's historic.

Carry on.

Not a Trump supporter progressive!

sorry, but this isn't a democracy, sorry to burst your bubble there, maybe move to a country that thinks the majority of the cities should have the right to oppress the minorities? Ok?

Are you seriously going to sit here an argue that he rights of the minority do not matter? That only the majority should have sway? Oh... that is right, the democrat party, the racist party who subdues the minorities by telling them they are lesser, they are stupid and should have "special" treatment to get ahead because they are essentially too stupid to compete in a free environment? Yeah... you guys rock! You are so ethnocentric! /facepalm Oh look, a black person walked by, go tell them how sorry you are for the "white people".
/rollseyes

Old 01-17-2017, 03:11 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Not a Trump supporter progressive!

sorry, but this isn't a democracy, sorry to burst your bubble there, maybe move to a country that thinks the majority of the cities should have the right to oppress the minorities? Ok?

Are you seriously going to sit here an argue that he rights of the minority do not matter? That only the majority should have sway? Oh... that is right, the democrat party, the racist party who subdues the minorities by telling them they are lesser, they are stupid and should have "special" treatment to get ahead because they are essentially too stupid to compete in a free environment? Yeah... you guys rock! You are so ethnocentric! /facepalm Oh look, a black person walked by, go tell them how sorry you are for the "white people".
/rollseyes
I will seriously say this:

That's the most disjointed little screed of the day.

Old 01-17-2017, 03:15 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,764,363 times
My guess is perhaps one of the Russian plants on C-D to defend Trump.

Old 01-17-2017, 03:53 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
So, you are saying that the polls were right?

"No surprise here" the liberals have NO CLUE how our Presidents are elected!

Old 01-17-2017, 03:54 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
No, Donald. People just think you're an ass.
You must ne talking about dems, "Takes one to know one"

Old 01-17-2017, 04:34 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How silly.

This says it all about the crooked pollsters.

2016 President Forecast

No actually the polls were right ,at least the ones dealing with the actual voters themselves ,the state pols were wrong.

Old 01-17-2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Governing via opinion polls sounds like an excellent idea to me.
Really , then Hillary should be President.More people"American Voters" think she should be President then do Donald Trump. Glade you agree.

Old 01-17-2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
So, you are saying that the polls were right?

"No surprise here" the liberals have NO CLUE how our Presidents are elected!

Seems you are incorrect,again.

Old 01-17-2017, 06:20 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I'm not remotely passive. I'm just smart enough to recognize a grifter who is unfit to hold office and is generally disliked by thinking-minded citizens.

My wrists are not limp, either.

Remind me again about all the Teabaggers who didn't spend the last 8 years whining about Obama and posting lynching memes on the internet, then pouting when they got called out for being racists?

Oh. Wait. Nevermind.

You people elected King Bull**** Birther. I surely did not.

I'm part of the 60% (and growing) of the population that thinks he sucks.

The Teabaggers hold the house, the senate and now the Whitehouse.
The Ron Paul Revolution lives on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies