Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 09:27 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,345,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
Go dig into the details of his many lawsuits. It'll give you a picture of how he treated his employees.

Trump's uncontrolled mouth bothers me period. The fact that he's supposed to represent us to the world? What an embarrassment. You can have any other GOP candidate who's far crazier but won't talk the way he does.

Political incorrectness has been taken too far.
All big business and the owners have lawsuits filed against them, it doesn't prove anything. do you have proof he yelled at people? Were there lawsuits filed because he yelled at people? So once again what specifically is it about him that bothers you so much?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2017, 09:31 AM

27,549 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Also, when did Trump curse at people in public?
He did say he was going to bomb the shit out of ISIS.

I thought that was actually a pretty badass thing to say.

Old 01-17-2017, 09:46 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
So Trump didn't lie? Trump didn't do shady things? Are you doing a fair comparison?
Whatever lies you think Trump spoke, pale in comparison to Hilary's serial lying about her mishandling of classified material etc...

Trump's ineptitude never led to the death of Americans or put our national security at risk, so just give it up already

This election showed us that for every complaint the left concocted about Trump, the Clintons surpassed him with things that were ten times worse.

So if you want to play this game, fine, but the Clintons will lose, and come out looking much much worse, every-single-time

Old 01-17-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
He did say he was going to bomb the shit out of ISIS.

I thought that was actually a pretty badass thing to say.
Bombing a poor litlle JV team? Gee, that sounds mean, and bit over the top, don't ya think?

Old 01-17-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
If anyone can choose to be decent or respectful ok sure, then he's obviously not my president because he doesn't represent a level of respect I expect from holding the highest office in this nation. In fact, I bet he'd talk down to me.
Yes, you do have a point.

When 0bama lied to us about keeping our doctor and our insurance, and saving $2,500 a year on health care insurance premiums every year, he was respectful and courteous.

When Hilary repeatedly lied to us about her grossly incompetent mishandling of classified material, she was respectful and courteous.

so as long as we have lying assed, corrupt, politicians, it's okay if while they go about ****ing us in the ass, that they are respectful and courteous.

Old 01-17-2017, 09:59 AM

27,549 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
I don't think he ever used that s word in public. Also that is not the same as cursing at someone in public like that looney man4857 poster claimed.
Well, he did use that word though. This is the only time I remember him cursing publicly during the campaign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMCISpqG5Vg

Old 01-17-2017, 10:19 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Is this also how you act in public? Or in a business environment?
I don't even act like that at my worst in my own home.

Old 01-17-2017, 10:21 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Trump hits back at people that attack him. That's all right with me
And the people got what they wanted.

A whiny, immature, mentally unstable man who cares more about his own feelings than he does about this country.

Old 01-17-2017, 10:25 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
1. Not the worst but certainly not the best. "Worst" is probably just a little bit too much.
2. Obviously.
3. Define "people". This country has a long history of racial relations not just with African Americans but many other racial minorities, you expect people to just forget history and move on?

What stunned me the most is, about half the country would rather vote for someone's principles rather than character. If you seriously don't think Trump's flaws are much worse than Hilary's, then I'd suggest you get your head straight and wake up.

I can never in any good faith or conscience vote for Trump or anyone like him based on their character and how they conduct themselves. Nobody likes "political correctness", but is there no filter? Can we just run for office and start cursing? You'd get fired so fast from your job if that was the case you won't even know what hit you. Hold public officials to the same standard of decency as you'd expect of others in your daily life. Is that too much to ask?
hillary is corrupt and should be in jail, and very possibly soon will be. Trump is a leader of men and will make America great again.
...and you? Well your second paragraph is so wrong in every way, that I feel sorry for you.
but then you are a democrat, so you can't help yourself...

Old 01-17-2017, 10:29 AM

2,940 posts, read 1,811,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I don't even act like that at my worst in my own home.
Apparently according to this forum. It's not by "law" that you have to be a nice person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies