Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 08:05 AM

35,693 posts, read 21,049,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yup.... and as far as I'm concerned, they should give cop killers and child molesters the death sentence, and I don't mean they should sit in jail for 99 years....

they are a menace to society, they contribute nothing....all they do is hurt people for life, and we pay taxes to feed and keep them....nonsense!

On this one --we agree 1000%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2017, 08:13 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
the cop was black- both victims including unborn child- and the poor cop who rode there to help -- RIP -- so not a political anything he is simply a dirt bag- and nobody will dispute it-- the neighborhood feared him
I believe if we'd lay our political affiliations aside, we'd find, we (you and I) agree on more than we think.

Old 01-18-2017, 08:24 AM

4,437 posts, read 7,673,348 times
Nine days to catch a cop killer!

Very interesting that he was caught, with Fed assistance. I've heard stories of the quality of policing, or lack thereof, from the OPD.......!

Old 01-18-2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman View Post

Very interesting that he was caught, with Fed assistance. I've heard stories of the quality of policing, or lack thereof, from the OPD.......!

you are wrong-- cant say why what etc. but -- insinuations with our facts

Old 01-18-2017, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman View Post

so many people could very easily say something negative about the police force my son works on....someone says one tiny comment, and pretty soon, like whisper down the alley, it's blown way out of porportion...so, I'd seriously, consider not considering it solid information...

but that's just me....you know the old saying, "don't believe everything ya hear"....

Old 01-18-2017, 08:44 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
yup.... and as far as I'm concerned, they should give cop killers and child molesters the death sentence, and I don't mean they should sit in jail for 99 years....

they are a menace to society, they contribute nothing....all they do is hurt people for life, and we pay taxes to feed and keep them....nonsense!
did you know that Louisiana tried to get a death penalty for child molesters. SCOTUS in Kennedy v Louisiana ruled (5-4) that such an action was cruel and inhuman.

Old 01-18-2017, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
did you know that Louisiana tried to get a death penalty for child molesters. SCOTUS in Kennedy v Louisiana ruled (5-4) that such an action was cruel and inhuman.

well, then, lets try and look at this from both sides....
Yes, the death penalty can be cruel and inhuman, but only if someone is innocent of the crime, but has been found guilty.

but in a case where there are solid witnesses, or solid proof, then, they should be put to sleep.
and people need to get tougher on crime, b/c crime is getting out of hand.

Louisiana has to keep trying...we all must keep trying, b/c being the victim of a child abuser...I personally know, right along with a whole lot of other women, that a child sex molester goes after between 25 - 75 kids....in their lifetime and I know that to be true.
So, please don't give up...ask as many victims to come forward as they can.

I know my molester, raped his own two boys and sexually molested 5 other girls...so....it is a sickness that has a cure rate of 1% if that....

when you change a person's life, in a negative way, forever, you must be held accountable, be it prison or death.

My cousin managed a small store....
3 men came in one had a gun the other had a baseball bat....they forced her on the floor, and threatened to kill her...she was so scared, they clean out the store and took her purse....
to this day she still has nightmares...she said, her worst fear was they were going to beat her to death with the bat.

They got out of jail 2 years ago, and since they got her purse, she is always afraid they are going to come for her, b/c she witnessed in court against them.

This country needs to do so much more about the crime...

Last edited by cremebrulee; 01-18-2017 at 09:29 AM..

Old 01-18-2017, 08:52 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Good news is he was caught.

Bad news is, he was taken alive.
If he can rush through a 'plea deal' .... he might score a midnight Pardon.

Old 01-18-2017, 08:56 AM

Quote:
so many people could very easily say something negative about the police force my son works on....someone says one tiny comment, and pretty soon, like whisper down the alley, it's blown way out of porportion...so, I'd seriously, consider not considering it solid information...

but that's just me....you know the old saying, "don't believe everything ya hear"....

thought and facts sometimes do not match- but I can give no further comment on this.

Old 01-18-2017, 09:08 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
markieth Loyd captured - over $100K in reward money - but thank God he is off the streets - LEOS got their man ! from the FEDS to the LOCALS and the Intel community - GOOD JOB !! they secured him Officer Clayton's cuffs

Markeith Loyd captured: Suspect in Orlando police officer's killing in custody - Orlando Sentinel
Soon we will no longer have a president who trash talks the police, which only helped to justify thugs like this in committing these criminal acts .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies