U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 08:12 AM

75,574 posts, read 39,127,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Haha, me, too! That's what it sounded like.. then I laughed when I saw it.

Being able to laugh, is what it is all about. Lighten up.

Things that may seem hurtful and even racist to a few, are comedy gold to many.
Learn to laugh at yourself and life is not so hard.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2017, 08:14 AM

27,070 posts, read 26,345,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Being able to laugh, is what it is all about. Lighten up.

Things that may seem hurtful and even racist to a few, are comedy gold to many.
Learn to laugh at yourself and life is not so hard.
making jokes at the expense of others, is unkind....regardless....

Old 01-19-2017, 08:14 AM

75,574 posts, read 39,127,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
The Alt-right is now the "party of self control?"

Are you that daft? The alt-right is composed of insane, hate-filled bigots waving their guns and bibles around (and being utterly unable to see the hypocrisy in that action) while believing every fake news and conspiracy story they can find. They are the very embodiment of the "lizard brain" and have no self control or rational thought whatsoever.

Well, who has displayed drop down, squirm on the floor, temper tantrums? Not the alt-right(former Tea Party)

Old 01-19-2017, 08:16 AM

34,679 posts, read 20,868,651 times
This guy sums it up better than anyone I've seen. Something for both sides to reflect on.

Caution, bad language, lots of F-bombs. Sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Old 01-19-2017, 08:20 AM

27,070 posts, read 26,345,069 times
there is nothing worse or more dangerous than an extremist and if we all wish to be honest with each other, I believe both sides are just as responsible as the other for hate, bigotry and racism.

When Obama won his 2nd term, there were a lot of people upset about it, but I don't remember people getting beat up about it, or protests to try and stop him....which is so much more then childish behavior.

for many years, now, the left has tried to control people by telling them what they can and cannot say, calling people racist and bigots, which was hateful...and an unfair tactic to use, to shut people down.

No matter who wins or what side your on, to rub the winning side in someone else's face is just as wrong...

I don't like what I see happening in this country...and how thoughtless people have become....

Old 01-19-2017, 08:38 AM

5,822 posts, read 6,812,298 times
Quote:
Friday is day 1, it is already planned for the late afternoon to use his pen and erase Barack Obama from history. The only thing that will be left from his existence is in the Whitehouse, will be the fleas and lice.
"Fleas and lice"?

Please explain that comment.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:33 AM

14,442 posts, read 5,963,119 times
You know the threads like this are by RWNJ who cannot stand the fact that Pres. Obama is leaving office with a 60% approvel rating. All this while the POTUS elect has a 37% and 55% approvel and disapprovel respectivly.

Will try anything to make the the POTUS elect look good. Lets watch them defend all those weekends in FL. or the trips to NYC. Potus elect will be luckey to be at 20% after the first 100 days.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:43 AM

38,873 posts, read 22,001,085 times
Talking All the displays of childish behavior: Don't ya get it?

Quote:
Friday is day 1, it is already planned for the late afternoon to use his pen and erase Barack Obama from history. The only thing that will be left from his existence is in the Whitehouse, will be the fleas and lice.
Goodness sakes alive!

What a childish post.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:51 AM

38,873 posts, read 22,001,085 times
Quote:
Well, who has displayed drop down, squirm on the floor, temper tantrums? Not the alt-right(former Tea Party)

Oh!

I know!

It's this guy.

And these birthers.

Old 01-19-2017, 12:18 PM

1,710 posts, read 1,834,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Obama to a T!
Again, please display evidence other than your feelings that Obama has ever behaved this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
This guy sums it up better than anyone I've seen. Something for both sides to reflect on.

Caution, bad language, lots of F-bombs. Sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
Saw this video before. Loved it.

Totally agree that a lot of liberals (mainly HRC supporters) were very arrogant and believed the election was already theirs. The way they snubbed Bernie was just horrendous. I didn't agree with a lot of his policies but unlike both presidential candidates he was a man of principle and character. But those up top decided they knew what was best for their constituents and the people, and lo and behold they were wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies