Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 12:37 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Nope, you guys own this, whatever happens it's on you. You forget he won the primaries before Hillary.
Exactly.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The limp wristed snowflake idiots, gave them enough ammo to last beyond 8 years. Darn.
Why do you keep calling liberals "limp wristed?" Is that some sort of slam against homosexuals?

Because... really.

I know quite a few bodybuilders who are gay that could probably lay you out, chief.

When you elected the biggest snowflake in the United States of America, you can keep on calling everyone else limp-wristed (your boy seems to love him some Vladmir Putin... not that there's anything wrong with a little bromance, amirite?), and calling them snowflakes, but you realize it sounds ridiculous when you support such a fine example of what you claim to look down your nose at, right?

Old 01-18-2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Ahhh, you mad?
If you mean "insane" I doubt any liberals are "mad" over this Trump business.

Now, his supporters...

Old 01-18-2017, 12:42 PM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Trump voters giving lectures on maturity. Mmm-hmm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2017, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1372 View Post
Spot on! I'm surprised more can't recognize this very obvious fact.

The democrats own the Trump Presidency as much as those who voted for him do. The fact that the democrats couldn't, or wouldn't as it turns out, find someone more electable against the likes of Trump, will continue to be one of the mysteries of life.

The left continues to lash out to everything Trump says, touches and does. The fact that he's still upright and breathing makes them apoplectic. It seems to be totally lost on them that the DNC is the true culprit, along with their rock star candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton, that made a Trump Presidency even possible.
I'm not a Democrat, but I see no evidence of DNC "rigging" here. DNC's choice wasn't Bernie, but duh...

Now, election tampering? Well, Russia seems to have done just that, and nobody who supported Trump seems to care.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:43 PM

18,454 posts, read 7,086,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Nope, you guys own this, whatever happens it's on you. You forget he won the primaries before Hillary.
Hillary was a done deal at that point.

The primaries were just a formality.

The mistake she and the left made was to think she had the presidency in the bag too.

The left, the media and Hillary fully expected her to be more coronated than elected.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
He said it and she said it, and they both got fact checked on election day.
Case Closed, Judgement: TRUMP is THE BOSS.
No. He's not.

We don't have a BOSS here in the US.

WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE BOSS.

And plenty of us didn't vote for him.

Yet... we still get to be HIS BOSS

Old 01-18-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Tell me he doesn't love himself, for weeks now all I've been hearing is his last press conference, his last speech, his last "whatever", geeze louise....get over yourself.

If Bernie had won, I really don't believe Trump would have won....

They did it to themselves for many reasons, one being Obama....yes, he is Charismatic , yes, he did some good things, but more so, he succeeded in dividing this nation, and he is a sympathizer of Muslim beliefs, and of stagnating the black growth movement. He lied so many times...to the American public....he tripled our debt in his first four years?

Keep people stupid, (both white and black, and red, whatever) and we win. And that is what our Pastor, who is black, preached about.... People need to start calling out our News stations, every time they post a bogus report, call them out, tell they why you don't believe them...ask them for proof....

They use TV for their Agendas....power is the news media....

I refuse to watch any longer....I watch the local news and weather then it's off...if they start losing their ratings, believe me, they will change their tune....but American's are finally getting smarter and realizing the double edge sword their using against us, on so many issues, and that is why Trump was elected....not that he was the best candidate, but I believe he is finally going to get some things changed....

You clean up crime, and lawlessness, everything else starts to fall in place, but humans HAVE to be monitored....they have to be taught respect, and have moral education....you cannot give a prize to everyone, human's have to be taught, that sometimes when you lose, you really win?

Kids have to have responsible parents, not parents on drugs who drink and party all night. Kids need to have moral upbringing....and be afraid of consequences.

Has anyone noticed of late, how TV shows are becoming much more entertaining and brilliantly written? Its' because those reality shows didn't make it...

What ever shows on TV that are popular, dictates the intellectual skills of that society. And for a while, there, it was really scary....but now, more then ever before, there is a new movement on TV...which is a good thing...now to get rid of common core and teach parents the difference between a spanking and a beating and we're set.
I would've voted for Sanders, but I don't think he would've won, either.

Not with Putin in charge of the whole mess.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Trump voters giving lectures on maturity. Mmm-hmm.
It's hilarious, no?

I could not pay for a comedy show that was funnier than this mess.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:46 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
2 days more to RANT arrgg - please 20th come-- then we a longer in candidacy mode- no reason to look for dems-- REPS are on the throne- end of story- nothing dems or independents say or do make any difference in the scheme of things
The Republicans will have to deal with all the bad deals set in place by this administration. Some were planned to take place under a Republican if voted in. My reason for thinking this, way to many Democrats sitting out have expressed they never saw this coming. Only shows they had things laid in place for a Hillary win, the shock is still hard for them to take. How does anyone run a country with one way of thinking......Democrats need to stop saying their message was not clear, because it was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies