Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 08:04 PM

4,865 posts, read 4,151,589 times

Advertisements

Just show everyone the bills for our defense. That's more impressive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2017, 08:05 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,473,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Please don't take it as an insult. I am just wondering if you actually enlisted.
I did. I have the rejection papers somewhere...

Before anything they screen you, and based on my MOS (I even hand wrote it 8541 scout sniper) had to do the physical up in Albany and soon as my shoulder clicked, doctor looked up eyes the size of the moon said do that again he placed his hand on my shoulder and said son... You'll never see infantry. Not in the marines. Maybe not in the army either. Sorry. You might want to try the Air Force or coast guard...

Was crushed.

Old 01-18-2017, 08:07 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,927,006 times
[b] Trump wants commie-style military parades[/B

Can't you libs come up with something better than that? I know you are desperate to make Trump look bad but come on. Really?

Old 01-18-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post

That's what you want right? High five, buddy! You're so cool! No wonder you support pointless displays of military might.
Got there on my own without a hand out... A lot of people did. You should try it some time instead of whine about social injustice, become productive. Try it. You'll be AMAZED at what you can achieve with motivation skills and ambition...

How is that pointless to show up to said event and show support to those who'd defend your wrongs I mean rights?

Old 01-18-2017, 08:09 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,419,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
I did. I have the rejection papers somewhere...

Before anything they screen you, and based on my MOS (I even hand wrote it 8541 scout sniper) had to do the physical up in Albany and soon as my shoulder clicked, doctor looked up eyes the size of the moon said do that again he placed his hand on my shoulder and said son... You'll never see infantry. Not in the marines. Maybe not in the army either. Sorry. You might want to try the Air Force or coast guard...

Was crushed.
So, only patriotic if you could be a sniper. Lots other military options are open to you.

Old 01-18-2017, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
Just show everyone the bills for our defense. That's more impressive.
Not nearly as impressive as welfare section 8 WIC heap and all the other gimmedat programs...

Old 01-18-2017, 08:11 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,445,847 times
Hey, our military marches in parades.

US and British army parade 300 yards from Russia border - Telegraph

"US army vehicles and British soldiers paraded through the streets of an Estonian city just 300 yards from the Russian border yesterday, in a display of Western unity against the encroaching threat from Moscow.
Armoured vehicles from the US Army's Second Cavalry Regiment and British troops were officially taking part in a military parade marking Estonia's Independence Day, but the choice of location was deeply symbolic."

We already like to show our military might. NOW there is a problem?

Oh, Trump said it, got it. Commie bastard want to be dictator. Otherwise it's just us showing off our big balls to intimidate other commies.

Old 01-18-2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
So, only patriotic if you could be a sniper. Lots other military options are open to you.
I have better than 20/20 eye sight. I can read the bottom line of an eye chart. I have very quick reaction skills. I grew up hunting and shooting guns, I can put 5 rounds inside a 6 inch steel plate from 12-1500 yards with either 308 or 300 win mag. I'd be most efficiently used as a sniper not a POG

Old 01-18-2017, 08:13 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,445,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
[b] Trump wants commie-style military parades[/B

Can't you libs come up with something better than that? I know you are desperate to make Trump look bad but come on. Really?
Just wait, he will no doubt accidentally wave without that elbow bent and then they'll really have him!!

Old 01-18-2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
Hey, our military marches in parades.

US and British army parade 300 yards from Russia border - Telegraph

"US army vehicles and British soldiers paraded through the streets of an Estonian city just 300 yards from the Russian border yesterday, in a display of Western unity against the encroaching threat from Moscow.
Armoured vehicles from the US Army's Second Cavalry Regiment and British troops were officially taking part in a military parade marking Estonia's Independence Day, but the choice of location was deeply symbolic."

We already like to show our military might. NOW there is a problem?

Oh, Trump said it, got it. Commie bastard want to be dictator. Otherwise it's just us showing off our big balls to intimidate other commies.
They're only doing it because the red menace cost hildabeast the election. But because we want to have pride in ourselves and our military we're evil and dick waving...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies