Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 09:45 PM

30,349 posts, read 19,122,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
He has a pretty good head of hair for his age.
Plus beautiful orange skin...diversity is our friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2017, 09:45 PM

421 posts, read 204,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
And these are good reasons to vote him in? What you described are traits of an authoritarian.
Care to elaborate? I don't follow.

So not being a lawyer, not being bought off, not being an insider, speaking frankly/non-PC, being a masculine man, etc are "traits of an authoritarian"?

That's some "logic" you Lefties got

Old 01-18-2017, 09:46 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,486,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by troymclure View Post
So, you're into men with big balls?
A real teabagger for sure!

Old 01-18-2017, 09:46 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,445,049 times
Trump is intelligent. He's reaching out across party lines and social lines for advice to get the best people in cabinet/white house jobs to help him run this country.

Wharton grad.

Knows how to spend money correctly to get the best outcome (deal making) - knows how to cut the excess spending (gut the fat in DC).

Straight talker. Tells it like it is - no FILTER (which he will LEARN TO control while in office).

He doesn't suffer fools and doesn't have patience for ANY Bullcrap.

He's not a LIAR.

He's not a POLITICIAN which equals automatic LIAR.

He's HUMAN. He's not PERFECT! We all know this - but despite his flaws I'm ready to see him take the wheel and guide this nation to a promising future.

He speaks his mind which may not be the best - which I can admit is a fault of his... however this nation needs a clean up man and he's the best bet to do that. Get this nation on track economically and he will protect the American people.

That's what i like about him.

Nevermind the "grab her by the p$$ee" I don't care about any of that garbage, it's trash talk and MEN trash talk when they think nobody is listening - that's human.

He's not perfect - but that's what politicians would have us to believe that they are perfect and then look at what we have! LIARS CHEATS FAKE B.S. POLITICIANS.

Old 01-18-2017, 09:49 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,674,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Trump is intelligent.

Wharton grad.

Knows how to spend money correctly to get the best outcome (deal making) - knows how to cut the excess spending (gut the fat in DC).

Straight talker. Tells it like it is - no FILTER (which he will LEARN TO control while in office).

He's not a LIAR.

He's HUMAN.

He speaks his mind which may not be the best - which I can admit is a fault of his... however this nation needs a clean up man and he's the best bet to do that. Get this nation on track economically and he will protect the American people.

Nevermind the "grab her by the p$$ee" I don't care about any of that garbage, it's trash talk and MEN trash talk when they think nobody is listening - that's human.

He's not perfect - but that's what politicians would have us to believe that they are perfect and then look at what we have! LIARS CHEATS FAKE B.S. POLITICIANS.

Again. Nobody brags about graduating undergrad at Wharton. Lol

Old 01-18-2017, 09:50 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,486,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
He has a pretty good head of hair for his age.
But the carpet is a little thin!

Old 01-18-2017, 09:51 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,228,900 times
Quote:
He's not intelligent. He's not charismatic. He's fat. He doesn't show decorum towards others. He has incoherent vernacular.

So why?
Absolutely nothing. Empty, tacky suit with a truly awful toupee and poor granmar.

Old 01-18-2017, 09:52 PM

7,526 posts, read 11,356,728 times
Trump's biggest asset was that he never held political office. So he had no political record that could be scrutinized. I believe that had Trump been the mayor of NYC or the governor of NY state then he might not have won the presidential election. Had he held those political jobs he would have had a record of political decisions that people could see and that would give them more info on what type of president he was likely to be.

Old 01-18-2017, 09:52 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,228,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Trump is intelligent. He's reaching out across party lines and social lines for advice to get the best people in cabinet/white house jobs to help him run this country.

Wharton grad.

He's not a LIAR.

He's HUMAN. He's not PERFECT! We all know this - but despite his flaws I'm ready to see him take the wheel and guide this nation to a promising future.

You must hang around some bottom shelf men. No decent man brags about sexually assaulting women.

Old 01-18-2017, 09:58 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,445,049 times
Quote:
Again. Nobody brags about graduating undergrad at Wharton. Lol
Wasn't undergrad at Wharton.

Went to Penn State undergrad I believe and i'm not googling right now... but he went to grad at Wharton business school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies