Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 02:04 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Now you are manipulating. she said "I started shooting in their direction" after she said she was being barraged by rocks.

So... she said she was attacked by rocks and returned fire and you claim that to be she stated she was firing warning shots?

Your argument is invalid. Stop lying.

Honestly, I have no desire to continue with you after this obvious BS lie. You directly took the report and twisted it to your narrative.

Lies, it is all you people know.

Run along, you have been found to be unreliable.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:07 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,326,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
it's amazing that she went to through nursing school but still has the intelligence level to believe blacks commit 99% of all crime.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:07 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Read your link, "they came back". She was at the neighbor's house and saw the teens so she waited for them to leave.

These teens had been pelting the house, car and people for over a week. She should have stayed in the house until the teens went off to college.
The poster also lied about her firing warning shots.

Careful people, more fake news by liars and paid posters.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:08 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
I'm not going argue why's and what if's about a news story that may or may not be accurate.
Especially when it does not even match at least one account I read where she was outside.

Its going to be a crappy case because it seems to me we may be dealing with idiots. 15 years old is no child either. If she said what is claimed then she is ill advised to make any statements without an attorney present.

I could easily see where she was justified in shooting and I could easily see she could be guilty of manslaughter depending on the circumstances. We certainly would not want a childhood prank ending in gun shots. On the other hand months of terrorizing and intimidation , if that be the case, is asking for escalation.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
it's amazing that she went to through nursing school but still has the intelligence level to believe blacks commit 99% of all crime.
Maybe she was just trolling like you....

Old 01-19-2017, 02:44 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Now you are manipulating. she said "I started shooting in their direction" after she said she was being barraged by rocks.

So... she said she was attacked by rocks and returned fire and you claim that to be she stated she was firing warning shots?

Your argument is invalid. Stop lying.

Honestly, I have no desire to continue with you after this obvious BS lie. You directly took the report and twisted it to your narrative.

Lies, it is all you people know.

Run along, you have been found to be unreliable.
She stated that she was only trying to scare them. That is what I would consider a warning shot.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:45 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
So either she hangs out in front of her house with her gun at the ready. Or did she go back inside, get the gun, and start shooting, and that looks premeditated.
It is not uncommon for people to carry on thier own property, especially when they are endangered by a recent threat.

Old 01-19-2017, 02:56 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,326,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Maybe she was just trolling like you....
what have I trolled about in this thread? What's funny is all of you who went ballistic in defense of this lady. She displayed her intelligence level with that "crime stat". And apparently she's changed her story multiple times now. There is no reason to believe anything she says. At the end of the day, these so called dangerous rock throwers are walking around free and the person who attempted murder is in jail. I'm good. I mean it's not like the cops showed up and brutalized her family after they made accusations about a neighbor like in Fort Worth.

Old 01-19-2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
what have I trolled about in this thread?
You're OP is pure trolling, and if you don't think so then she is quite brilliant by your standards. No one was just strolling on the side walk. I could find thousands of cases where people were just strolling along and they were attacked with no provocation.

Quote:
What's funny is all of you who went ballistic in defense of this lady.
No, what's funny is to see you trolling again since I did no such thing. I merely rejected abstractions like throwing rocks does not call for lethal self defense. It sure can in certain cases. I also corrected people misreading the article. Other than that I said its inconclusive based on many factors.

Quote:
She displayed her intelligence level with that "crime stat".
About the same level of intelligence when people say whites commit more crimes than blacks without adjusting for proportionality, and about the same level of intelligence as someone trolling with "for walking past the house".

Quote:
And apparently she's changed her story multiple times now. There is no reason to believe anything she says.
mmmkay, so like I said, as reliable as you are.

Quote:
At the end of the day these so called dangerous rock throwers are walking around free and the person who attempted murder is in jail. I'm good. I mean it's not like the cops showed up and brutalized her family after they made accusations about a neighbor like in Fort Worth.
Is this a thread about black victimization from racist whites? That what you are getting at? Not a good idea to arouse and unleash someone who knows the interracial crime rates.

Old 01-19-2017, 03:54 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
You can't be hit with a rock if you're inside of your house.

A surveillance camera would have been better than shooting a gun at them.

If she only wanted to scare them and not hit them why not shoot toward the ground.

If someone is throwing rocks at your car and your home, and you've reported this happening several times to police and it continues, who would remain in their house? Nobody I know.

It's likely she walked out with her gun to scare them and then when they started throwing rocks at her she decided to use the gun.

And she's on disability - what makes you think she could afford a surveillance camera?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies