Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 12:46 PM

68,271 posts, read 53,985,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Because going to war is so much better than negotiations and sanctions.
Many who make yuge $$$ from wars with no fear of ever having their own hands or those of their loved ones bloodied think so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2017, 12:47 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,013,730 times
What does "greatness" have to do with the birther-in-chief? He is the antitheses of great and I can provide a list of his past actions to prove that. Can you provide a fact checkable list to back up your claim?

Old 01-19-2017, 12:47 PM

7,729 posts, read 5,438,524 times
I wish I could take a time machine to 8 years ago and tell the whacky right that they will elect someone who will do the opposite of balancing the budget. He's going to increase spending at the same time as slashing revenue. That's how he bankrupted Atlantic City

Old 01-19-2017, 12:49 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,013,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
I wish I could take a time machine to 8 years ago and tell the whacky right that they will elect someone who will do the opposite of balancing the budget. He's going to increase spending at the same time as slashing revenue. That's how he bankrupted Atlantic City
I believe that many already realize that they bought defective and damaged bill of goods but shame and/or spite will never allow them to admit that.

Old 01-19-2017, 12:49 PM

51,568 posts, read 25,482,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
One person has sure as hell been blamed for all of America's ills for the past 8 years so the man who many seem to believe walks on water deserves nothing less than also being held personally responsible for whatever happens.
From here on out, Trump and the Republicans own it

They've been handed the longest streak of economic and job growth in our history. Thousands of jobs have returned or are in the midst of returning to our shores. Wages are going up again.

Now build on that foundation and we'll all be dancing in the streets in four years.

Old 01-19-2017, 12:57 PM

2,692 posts, read 3,379,107 times
Sigh, can't wait to watch that "show" tomorrow and
so looking forward to hear Trump rant on and on about himself
in the speech he "wrote all by himself". NOT.

Trump has flown back and forth to DC every day this week, as a matter of fact
he was there last night , don't you guys find it a bit odd that he didn't just spend this week in DC?
A president that is so attached to his own bed and toilet ?

I read online news from my home country every day and boy did they
make fun of Trump today . Lot's of countries out there are simply dumbfounded
about this peculiar man with a personality disorder about to become president of the United states.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:03 PM

51,568 posts, read 25,482,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Or fail to protect our people...Benghazi
Really now.

There were far, far more embassy attacks and deaths under both the Bush administration as well as the Reagan administration. Strangely enough, only one hearing.

13 Congressional hearings over 4 deaths at Benghazi. Republicans did their best to pin this on Clinton but failed. Even Republicans admit this was nothing put partisan politics.

The bottom line is that Republicans voted to cut back funding for embassy security and, wouldn't you know, there wasn't enough security.

You all need to get better talking points. This one's a dud.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:04 PM

34,935 posts, read 36,059,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump is going to renegotiate the national debt. Haven't you heard? It's going to be great.
Or declare bankruptcy in World Court of the Galaxy.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:11 PM

40,920 posts, read 48,822,759 times
Liberals just keep on whining and losing.

Maybe the likes of Pulosi, Warren and Waters can reinvigorate the Party.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:17 PM

4,840 posts, read 3,602,809 times
Thank you, Jesus.

Finally proud to be an AMERICAN again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies