Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 01:08 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,111,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Haha no Im much worse than that.

Im an educated, affluent, successful, self-made person whose life is incredible no matter who is in the White House.

But I cant just sit by and watch a lying swindler destroy the country I love.

We must resist and reject.
I don't know who you are, or what your situation is, but people that are educated, affluent, successful, self-made, whose life is incredible don't come to the internet to repeatedly post trolling threads. That is what unhappy, maladjusted people do.

If you are having difficulty adjusting to a changing world, there are people you can talk to that can help.

Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2017, 01:09 PM

25,856 posts, read 16,560,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
In short be a crybaby.

Got it.
These old liberals, I mean 60+ are the absolute worse. They just cannot accept that their Hildabeast lost.

The worst one's on FB are my old relatives who are just losing their minds. I asked one of them if they want some legos to play with, it works for my 3 year old grandson when he throws a tantrum.

I think they blocked me LOL

Old 01-19-2017, 01:10 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,286,351 times
Quote:
R u sure?

Hillary Clinton 65.8 million votes
Donald Trump 62.9 million votes
The popular vote was her participation trophy. Any good liberal should be happy with it.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:11 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,471,141 times
Quote:

But I cant just sit by and watch a lying swindler destroy the country I love.

You don't know what he's going to do when he's in office.

Would you destroy the country you love?

What makes you think he's going to destroy this country?

Pull the wedgie out of your backside.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:13 PM

14,968 posts, read 12,188,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Great idea, what do you do with the millions of CA residents who support Trump and voted for him?
No doubt they don't matter there in Mywayorthehighwaysville.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:13 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,471,141 times
Quote:
R u sure?

Hillary Clinton 65.8 million votes
Donald Trump 62.9 million votes
Every time they made a recount, Trump earned more votes.

The entire state of California should be recounted.

Too many
Spoiler
ILLEGALS AND DEAD PEOPLE
voted in this state.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:15 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,908,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
California will be a red state again. Especially after Trump exposes just how incompetent and corrupt the Democratic Leadership has been in this country for a long time.
Not likely.

Fact is, California has had decades of gerrymandering of the districts (seriously, look up how they draw them, it is insane). The conservatives have no power in the state, they haven't had it for so many years it is nauseating and because CA has been educating morons (really, the education curriculum in the state is so bad that "stupid" is being kind to the types of grads they are turning out). Their K-12 are Jello head morons, and their college grads are so politically indoctrinated that to even break wind in a manner that is not progressive will produce a response like if you were in the movie Body Snatchers.

The state is lost, it has to go through the motions of decay, and be burned with a fire to cleanse it (ie, they have to sink themselves and crumble). Heck, even a split state won't work (they have been trying for years) as the very idiots who have destroyed the state have spread out into the rural areas buying up as they can turning most smaller populations of any real power (70-100 thousand'ish) into rubber stamp rejects of the city.

This is why many of us left it, why many still do leave. It is a crap hole and the idiot progressives are too stupid to realize the ship is sinking. Until then, they will run it into the ground and steal every bit of income left by honest earners.

CA should die, it needs to die as only from its death can it actually become of value again.

Last edited by NxtGen; 01-19-2017 at 01:35 PM..

Old 01-19-2017, 01:19 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,956,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't mean to argue with you. Didn't you say in another thread that you want to go back to your own country?

For all of us have no other country to go back to, America is our country, Trump is our president. If America is attacked tomorrow, it is live or die situation for us.
This seems to be the problem with many who come here.......they always think they can go back where they came from, while trying to change our country into what most of them left! Then they say hey! Americans, what about this and that.

I noticed President Obama said yesterday he was a "citizen" he didn't say, he was an American Citizen!

Old 01-19-2017, 01:20 PM

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is Second Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
1,607 posts, read 1,087,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
I've never heard a group whine so much about not winning.

You would think some of them would be ashamed and leave the party after they have seen how the dems acted after a loss....just pitiful.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:20 PM

36,666 posts, read 67,609,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

The entire state of California should be recounted.
Another reckless, baseless Trump LIE with ZERO evidence to back it up.

Pants On Fire for Trump's claim about 'serious voter fraud' in California | PolitiFact California

You guys are blossoming into quite the fascists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies