Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 07:22 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,561,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retroit View Post
looks like typical female behavior to me.
lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2017, 07:42 PM

3,309 posts, read 1,933,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Oh please! There's nothing resembling jealousy here. Looks like she finds even just holding his hand repulsive and who can blame her...yuk! It's the hand he grabbed stranger's ***** with.

I'm not a bro, btw.
You must not have encountered a couple that considers public displays of affection in poor taste.
Whoa!! Update!!! The Trumps were holding hands as they entered the Inaugural Ball!!! OMFG!!! They're dancing very closely now! And smiling at one another!!!!!

You need a hobby, notbro.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:47 PM

29,183 posts, read 22,206,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
She has never looked happy to me. Always a forced smile and a brush off kiss.
Well, this liberal feels sorry for her.

She thought she knew what she was getting into when she married him, and her thoughts were probably accurate back then, but I'm sure she never thought he would ever get her into this mess.

The poor thing doesn't know a thing about America past the New York city limits, and doesn't know much about the New York that lies outside of her tiny vertical world in Trump Tower. Everywhere else she's gone here has all been protected by layers of employees and she has been totally sheltered from workaday Americans from the first.

English isn't even her most fluent language. And now, she is going to be the official hostess of the nation, whether she likes it or not, whether she wants to or not, and with no thought given to how terrifying that notion is to her.

A lot of women have divorced their men for less than that, but even that avenue of escape isn't open to her; no President has ever divorced in office, and that's not a precedent Trump will take. if she even threatens him with it, he will find a way to punish her severely for the effrontery.

I think, however, that Melania may rise to meet the challenge though. The lady didn't manage to get out of Slovenia on her looks alone, from the early pictures I've seen of her. She must have some real determination and the will to succeed going on to get as far as she's come.

And if not? Well, she won't be the first First Lady who hated the job and her life in the White House. Poor Pat Nixon spent her entire life uncomfortable with her duties as a politician's wife, and her discomfort as First Lady was always evident from the day she walked in to the day she walked to the helo on the back lawn. Nixon's smile was a grimace then, while hers was pure relief it was all over at last.

As to the hand holding? I noticed she held Trump's hand with a death grip when they were walking down the halls of the Senate, looking for all the world like she was a lamb who was bound for slaughter.

And the non-kiss? Meh. Who was wearing the most makeup, him or her? Both hate to have their makeup mussed.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:49 PM

446 posts, read 993,671 times
Not a Trump fan but I feel bad for Melania. She didn't sign up for this. She seems like the type to want to keep to herself. And I can't imagine DJ is very attentive to her needs as a wife.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:49 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,749,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deecbee View Post
Not a Trump fan but I feel bad for Melania. She didn't sign up for this. She seems like the type to want to keep to herself. And I can't imagine DJ is very attentive to her needs as a wife.
You and Mike certainly have a vivid imaginations, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Can we work Putin into this theory?
I know right!

Next it'll be Barron isn't really his... bad example, he obviously is.

But it'll be more of the same nonsense.

The left are absolutely showing their uncontrollable insanity over this.

If it wasn't free I'd buy tickets to the meltdown.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:50 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,638,205 times
All I see here are a bunch of whiny beta male liberals who are jealous because they wish they could be with someone as beautiful as Melania.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:50 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,449,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
You must not have encountered a couple that considers public displays of affection in poor taste.
Whoa!! Update!!! The Trumps were holding hands as they entered the Inaugural Ball!!! OMFG!!! They're dancing very closely now! And smiling at one another!!!!!

You need a hobby, notbro.
Bwahahaha! She's a nude model. Can't get any more public than that.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:53 PM

404 posts, read 384,147 times
She's just has to be patient. She's in her mid-40's.

5 more years and he'll trade her in for a younger model.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:53 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,520,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
This is the actual title of the article so do not blame me for the title but...this is weird especially on a day that is supposed be very special for them...

Exhibit A.

What happens when he grabs her hand..

Exhibit B.
The no-touch kiss.

This second video has been taken down or not functioning but it can probably be viewed elsewhere.

Melania Hates Donald: A Theory
It's not possible to know what goes on in other people's marriages. Heck half the time we don't even know what's going on in our own marriages.

The article is click bait.

Old 01-20-2017, 07:55 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,778,956 times
The jealousy is strong, I feel it. Woman want to be her, and men are commencing the fappening on Inaugural Day as the beta manlets cry typing with one hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies