Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 06:14 AM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Really?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ures.html?_r=1

OVER ONE MILLION PEOPLE PROTEST PRESIDENT TRUMP

Trump was saying his inauguration was going to he "huge" and bragged about it for weeks now...turns out it wasn't huge at all....it was really quite small (like his tiny little hands.)

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ion-crowd.html

And did you see how empty the stands were for the Inauguration parade?

There were a lot of empty seats in the stands along Trump's parade route
Fake news.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 07:17 AM

6,378 posts, read 5,494,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
That's called a strong leader who doesn't allow bullies to lie about him.

The world laughed about Obama aside from the refugees who flooded Europe and the criminals who shot cops and felt backed by Obama.

Now we have a strong person in charge and snow flakes try to call him a snow flake...that is so hilarious.

You really have a difficult time dealing with your loss and honestly it is becoming funny to watch it unfold. At first I felt a little sorry but by now the joke is on the Democrats.

***** hats...on *****'s, Madonna as a leader as well as Meryl Streep and Chelsey Handler...and Kevin Bacon who lost all his money as the backbone for women!

Hollywood couldn't come up with a worse scenario.
Again I find myself needing to ask...

As a Realtor....do you really thinking mouthing off like a child on an internet forum is good for your business? I realize it got your savior elected but being president but that was more of a fluke than a tried and true method. I'd be curious to know if the firm you work with knows that you identify yourself as a real estate agent on this site and then just insight political drama like a teenage girl gossping at high-school.

Old 01-22-2017, 07:24 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,508,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Now I know" It is OBVIOUS, you DON"T know MUCH, PERIOD!
I KNOW what some trumpettes want. And stated as such.

I know. And your in denial about a certain amount of people (some posting on this board) attitudes in your camp. I can feel the hate out there. But don't worry your not alone. on the left side there plenty of denial going on as well. And plenty of hate as well.

A house divide against itself.......has been the way the country has run for a long time.

Last edited by baystater; 01-22-2017 at 07:32 AM..

Old 01-22-2017, 07:27 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,224,761 times
Harkening back to the thread title, it appears now that the snowflakes turned into a world wide blizzard yesterday.

Old 01-22-2017, 07:46 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,559,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
That's called a strong leader who doesn't allow bullies to lie about him.

Trump is the bully by all measures of the word.

Old 01-22-2017, 07:59 AM

3,513 posts, read 6,376,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Harkening back to the thread title, it appears now that the snowflakes turned into a world wide blizzard yesterday.
Amazing how quickly 2 or 3 snowflakes gather together and before your eyes they turn into avalanches that roar around the planet.

Mother Nature is awesome.

Old 01-22-2017, 08:03 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Talking Tiny Trump crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Fake news.
Whatever happens, DO NOT click on this link.

It shatters the Trump "alternative facts" baloney.

Old 01-22-2017, 09:38 AM

3,251 posts, read 2,553,104 times
Quote:
Fake news.
Perfect example of it.

Trump is really showing his colors, an absolute pathetic loser getting bent out of shape out of crowd sizes.

Old 01-22-2017, 09:47 AM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Oh Boy-- the the boxing up of peoples into categories fitting for your bashing - is going to get worse- because the Potus gave you all free pass- America is going back to being vile, women can march- but unless the mamas start washing out their kids mouths - and having headaches at bed time-with hubby-,,, its going to get very ugly--

Old 01-22-2017, 09:51 AM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Fake news.

facts?
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...ation-vs-obama
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies