Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 08:41 PM

6,243 posts, read 5,030,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
Yep.
And love and truth will prevail i do believe. In essence, these rallies / marches / protests are not about politics. They're about good hearted, intelligent human beings coming together, to gather en masse to speak out against greed, power mongering, misogyny, discrimination, violation of the earth, et al.. Trump is the ultimate representative of all that is wrong with this patriarchal over-the-top capitalist / consumer driven, earth raping, culture. The distressing thing is that, re; the environment (which is what i'm most concerned about because of the trump presidency) time is not on our side.
I posted back a few pages that I didn't understand the reasoning behind this march but because we live in a free society, have had it. A couple of pages later I posted a link to the CAIR website indicating that CAIR was one of the sponsors of this march.

And then I read your hateful clap trap. So here. A link proving all the love and truth and good heartedness and flower-power-I-am-woman-hear-me-roar BS you espouse. Or not.

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington – Women in the World in Association with The New York Times – WITW
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2017, 08:42 PM

9,613 posts, read 6,846,747 times
Quote:
Yep.
And love and truth will prevail i do believe. In essence, these rallies / marches / protests are not about politics. They're about good hearted, intelligent human beings coming together, to gather en masse to speak out against greed, power mongering, misogyny, discrimination, violation of the earth, et al.. Trump is the ultimate representative of all that is wrong with this patriarchal over-the-top capitalist / consumer driven, earth raping, culture. The distressing thing is that, re; the environment (which is what i'm most concerned about because of the trump presidency) time is not on our side.
And there's your "mythological threats".
Greed isn't a women's rights issue and it's naive to think this is the only election greed would possibly be involved in. That's just complaining about rich folks which thrived under Obama.

Power mongering? Hillary doesn't seriously come to mind?

Misogyny? Forget Bill's cigar incident already? What, Exactly, Is the Cigar Story?
Either way what do you hope to achieve with a protest? Think he's going to stop talking like a football jock in the locker room behind closed doors?

Discrimination...just made that up?

Violation of the earth? Yes most defiantly making this up.

You're just a ranting tantrum throwing liberal who happens to be a woman and claiming this is some kind of women's movement.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:46 PM

15,546 posts, read 11,915,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
Discrimination...just made that up?
You think the poster just made up the fact that women are discriminated against?

Old 01-21-2017, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
You think the poster just made up the fact that women are discriminated against?
From whom? Trump? Me? Her ex-boss? I don't know but why didn't she protest Obama's inauguration?
What does this have to do with Trump? Clinton paid her female employees less than men by $81k but let's let that slide for now since she's a woman and a liberal so it's all good. The Clinton Foundation's gender pay gap worried campaign - Oct. 21, 2016

Old 01-21-2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
From whom? Trump? Me? Her ex-boss? I don't know but why didn't she protest Obama's inauguration?
What discriminatory comments did Obama make during his campaigns?

Did he want to defund planned parenthood, reverse Roe v Wade? Make it a crime for women to get an abortion?

Old 01-21-2017, 09:07 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,437,111 times
Quote:
"mythological threats"?
care to explain what you mean by that?
and thank god for all of the men who truly care about and defend women and their rights.
Were they out protesting speeches from Bill Clinton?

Of course not since this is about marching orders from the DNC.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
What discriminatory comments did Obama make during his campaigns?

Did he want to defund planned parenthood, reverse Roe v Wade? Make it a crime for women to get an abortion?
Ah so now we're getting to your "issues". This is solely an abortion thing.
First off it's not Trump's call.
Second what you call "reproductive rights" can also be called "murder". Killing a kid who's to be born in a couple months and killing a kid who's a couple months old is the same thing to a pro-lifer.
If you think prolifers will just "come around" if you complain loud enough you're effing crazy.
But keep wasting Soros's money on fruitless endeavors. The difference between the greedy billionaire you're protesting and the one you chose to work for is the one you're protesting actually has something to show for his money. How does it feel to be a pawn?

Old 01-21-2017, 09:22 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,594,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
A fool? He won.

Let me guess, you think Hillary outsmarted him, and she really didn't want to be POTUS.

One of the reasons he won is because he didn't allow handlers to get every word he said. Many people found his candor refreshing. They were tired of the PC nonsense.

OK

BUZZZZZZZZZ you guessed wrong. wish to try again?

you have two more guesses, take your time....

Old 01-21-2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Ah so now we're getting to your "issues". This is solely an abortion thing.
Planned Parenthood isn't an abortion facility, they do much more for women's health.

Quote:
If you think prolifers will just "come around" if you complain loud enough you're effing crazy.
No one is saying they need to "come around." Im not sure why you are quoting it as if I did.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:34 PM

1,260 posts, read 2,033,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Please let us know how that trip to Fantasy Island was upon your return. Oh noes! They are protesting. 60+M people voted for him and he won. Do you think he gives a crap about a bunch of whiny people protesting in predominantly LIBERAL cities across the country? Here's a hint...he doesn't and neither does the other half of the country that voted him into office.

Da plane! Da plane!
But... but... he PROMISED to be everybody's president!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies