Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 05:08 PM

34,935 posts, read 36,071,187 times

Advertisements

If you think this is about winning and losing, you're not comprehending the point here.

Nobody likes to lose, but it's not like this is an Obama vs. Romney sort of an election.

This is a 'Completely Unfit Buffoon' vs. 'Qualified Woman' sort of an election.

I'm not saying Hillary Clinton is a saint or is perfect in every way, for I am a realist.

I'm saying that Trump is absolutely awful in pretty much EVERY way.

And, that is the truth of it. If you see him differently, that's on you, but my eyes are wide open to this one.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:13 PM

25,339 posts, read 16,983,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Do they think it helps get their message out? Or are they just venting? Everyone needs to vent from time to time, but most of us act like adults. So where is all this hate coming from?.............
Those people are narcissistic control freaks before they became Democrats.

The allusion that their party is the one "helping" and has "all the smart people" attracts them because it gives them a wide population to condescend to. Not only do they view themselves as Pillars of The Democratic Party who must be admired by the Democratic proletariat, but the also get to claim superiority to all Republicans!

Truth is, in the Republican Party they would not be noticed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2017, 05:17 PM

1,359 posts, read 864,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
If you think this is about winning and losing, you're not comprehending the point here.

Nobody likes to lose, but it's not like this is an Obama vs. Romney sort of an election.

I'm not saying Hillary Clinton is a saint or is perfect in every way, for I am a realist.

And, that is the truth of it. If you see him differently, that's on you, but my eyes are wide open to this one.
I can't pick out one single word I'd change. In full agreement.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:18 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,381,669 times
Easy answer.

They are simply intolerant of anyone or anything that doesn't fit their reality of the universe. Their biggest fear? That nobody pays them attention.

It explains why they are permanently outraged, can't keep a mate, and suffer from substance abuse issues.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:46 PM

31,285 posts, read 20,625,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Why?

Because the deplorables just put this in the White House:
So because you lost you have no self-control and cannot act like an adult?

OK, I get it.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
If these protestors are the face of the democratic party then they are DOOMED! Sane people are not going to want to be any part of this group.
And if they keep up their nasty stuff they will help re-elect Trump in 4 years.

Hollywood elites and the news media inspire people to vote for Trump. Hopefully, they won't figure that out for another four years.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:

And you think your opinion is better than the rest of us? You are certainly entitled to your opinion even if it's a bad one. But to think yours is better than mine is quite arrogant.

I seriously doubt that your opinion of Trump is any worse than my opinion of Obama and Hillary.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:57 PM

2,685 posts, read 2,507,896 times
Because the TEA baggers were so "nice" when they lost.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:00 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,044,019 times
Quote:

Lol. Has if you guys didn't use pretty much the exact same attacks on Romney. Even leftist Bill Maher
agrees

Maher: Liberals "Cried Wolf" About Bush And Romney And We Were Wrong, "Fascist" Trump Is Different | Video | RealClearPolitics

Old 01-21-2017, 06:04 PM

4,625 posts, read 3,353,539 times
Why was Trump so nasty when he won? Sore winners are more annoying....

The day after he wins the election (one of the biggest ego boosts on the planet), Trump wrote this on Twitter:

"Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!"

Poor little snowflake Donald....I guess little Donald wants everyone to like him.

Not to mention he hired actors to appear at the event when he announced he was running.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies