Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 08:08 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,085,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Honestly, it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. And there has never been anything like this in the history of our country. 1 million peacefully protesting in many cities. And people in other countries protesting in solidarity. How is this not sane? Sorry, but I'm just in awe especially by other countries being so supportive. It's pretty mind blowing. And this will be the shadow over Trump's presidency.
Peaceful... please. Counting the broken windows, robberies, and thugs that represent democrats. The barrage of hateful and vile language out of the democrats representing Hollywood today will certainly over shadow the attempted 2 dozen mixed messages. Confusing is probably the best way to describe today's outbursts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2017, 08:21 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,022,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
The more important question is why is trump such a sore and nasty assed "winner"?!
And here's your answer. He had EVERY possible avenue plotting against him. Few people, not even the majority of his die hard supporters, thought he could pull it off. Hillary had virtually everything under the sun going for her, as well as using the mass media as her strongest ally. Everything leading up to this election from the liberals was downright nasty, and it continues after the election and into the inauguration period.

Take a seat and enjoy the will of the people. If you don't like the way the Electoral College works, focus your energy on making a change that you feel will put better and more qualified people in the WH.

He has a right to gloat, and sensible voters are enjoying watching liberal minds explode.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:52 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,861,688 times
As if for thr last 8 years, conservatives (or, if you prefer, republicans) have been composed and civil losers...

I agree that these outbursts are more silly than anything else, and the confusing word/acronym salad of grievances that they are throwing out into the mix would make any sane person cringe - "smash the cis heteronormative patriarchy!! Hijabis rule!! Celebrate your abortion!! Free Palestine!! Force everyone to stare at your vagina!! Give everyone marriage but it's evil!! Trans people are better than anyone else!! VAGINAS!! I hate meat!! Free social justice degrees for everyone!! Ban white men from the sciences!! My rent is too damn high!! Learn the pronouns!! I SAID VAGINA AGAIN, LOOK AT ME!! Safe spaces on every corner!! We are the majority!! Minority rule, rules!! Religion is evil!! MORE HIJABIS NOW!! Stop the violence!! Punch more white men!! Break rich people's stuff!! Stop triggering meeeeeee!!"

I never thought I would view my life in China as a welcome reprieve from politics back home, but... Well... :/

Old 01-21-2017, 08:54 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,998 times
Wouldn't a more pressing question be: "Why are the Conservatives so nasty when they win?"

Old 01-21-2017, 08:56 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
The more important question is why is trump such a sore and nasty assed "winner"?!
I wrote a similar post before I read yours.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:03 PM

32,063 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Peaceful... please. Counting the broken windows, robberies, and thugs that represent democrats. The barrage of hateful and vile language out of the democrats representing Hollywood today will certainly over shadow the attempted 2 dozen mixed messages. Confusing is probably the best way to describe today's outbursts.
There were no broken windows or robberies. It was extremely peaceful. Imagine that, 1 million people throughout the country in solidarity without any violence. Sorry, if you wanted it to be chaos but that just wasn't the case. There were no outbursts. It was all uplifting. So why are you so confused?

Old 01-21-2017, 09:08 PM

467 posts, read 1,045,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
If you think this is about winning and losing, you're not comprehending the point here.

Nobody likes to lose, but it's not like this is an Obama vs. Romney sort of an election.

This is a 'Completely Unfit Buffoon' vs. 'Qualified Woman' sort of an election.

I'm not saying Hillary Clinton is a saint or is perfect in every way, for I am a realist.

I'm saying that Trump is absolutely awful in pretty much EVERY way.

And, that is the truth of it. If you see him differently, that's on you, but my eyes are wide open to this one.
If you think this is about Trump and Clinton, YOU'RE not comprehending the point here.

The democrats lost an astounding 1,042 state and federal seats under Obama's tenure. The people have been telling your pathetic party that they're sick of your identity politics, your globalist agendas, your stances on immigration and refugees, and quite frankly, your elitist holier-than-though attitude.

They've been telling you this for six (6!!) years now, since Obama's first mid-terms. Now, a giant, orange monkey-wrench has just been tossed your way, hit you square in the forehead, and you're STILL not paying attention!

This election was about the continued repudiation of what the democrat party has morphed into.

Do you get it now?

Old 01-21-2017, 09:10 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Why?

Because the deplorables just put this in the White House:

First Deplorable to figure it out gets a coal mine job or an auto assembly line job for $60,00 per hour. Everyone else gets the jobs (like doing The Donald's laundry...shorts included....eeeewwwwww) the Latinos humbly do now for $8.75 per hours.

First Official Portrait:

This type of demagoguery is what cost Liberals the election in the first place.

Make no mistake, if you habitually accused others of diagreeing with your ideology out of racism, homophobia, Islamaphobia, misogyny , etc, etc.....

Then you helped put Trump in the White House just as surely as if you had voted for him yourself.

But by all means.....double down on it instead if learning from it.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:10 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Do they think it helps get their message out? Or are they just venting? Everyone needs to vent from time to time, but most of us act like adults. So where is all this hate coming from?
--------------

Madona: I'll give anyone a blowjob if they vote for Hillary.

SNL idiot Katie Rich: "Baron will be this country's first homeschool shooter".

Idiots in DC last night throwing water on people dressed up and walking to an inauguration ball. Most were old enough to be the grandparents of the idiots throwing the water. What did those old people to deserve such hate?

Chris Mathews compares Trump to Hitler after his speech.

CNN focuses wishful thinking on what would happen if Trump died before the inauguration.

CNN twisting Sinatra's words to fan the flames of hate.

Matt Lasner and Dan Goldstein proud of their hate after stalking and harassing a mother and her children.

And now Ashley Judd saying Trump wants to rape his daughter. Is she really proud of what she says?

And much more.

Because, it clicks to them, they have no value or relevance in the world any longer.....
They lost ALL SELF CONTROL.
#Take the jump 4 Trump! You can do it! The higher the building the better.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:12 PM

346 posts, read 464,134 times
We may have lost the election, but we'll never lose the cause.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies