Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 05:12 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Who are the crybaby snowflakes again?
Sounds like the ones who are upset that the WH Communications Director dresses down the idiotic MSM.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:13 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,070,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.be14ba9c3b52

I just don't get stuff like this. I'm not a Republican or Democrat, just someone who believes in free market capitalism and other economic issues. But there are pictures and videos...so how is the coverage wrong. Seriously, there weren't large crowds at the inauguration. Can someone who is drinking the Trump kool-aid explain this thinking to me?

This absurd stuff also makes me start hating this administration. Srsly, why are you complaining about the media reporting the truth.
Haven't you figured it out yet? The "truth" is whatever Trump says it is.

This is your new president, America. His administration spends their first day in office whining because the media accurately reported how few people turned out to see him inaugurated. He is the most unpopular president to take office in modern history, and he's pissed because the media reported it.

The reign of the Adolescent-in-Chief has begun.

21,989 posts, read 15,706,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset bulevar View Post
"It was the largest crowd. PERIOD!!!! "

The White House
He sounded like he was going to have a heart attack. Period!!!!!!
"Lots of people were there, we counted!!!"

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
...Trump cares more about what people think of his inauguration turnout than anything else in the world. ...
You have no idea what Trump cares about. Furthermore your post only proves it.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:14 PM

8,379 posts, read 4,362,327 times
Trump complains about everything. Might as well get used to it. He's like a little kid that don't get his way or is told they HAVE to eat green beans. The response is .... I' don't like green beans ....whaaaaaaaa!

Old 01-21-2017, 05:14 PM

1,553 posts, read 924,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.be14ba9c3b52

I just don't get stuff like this. I'm not a Republican or Democrat, just someone who believes in free market capitalism and other economic issues. But there are pictures and videos...so how is the coverage wrong. Seriously, there weren't large crowds at the inauguration. Can someone who is drinking the Trump kool-aid explain this thinking to me?

This absurd stuff also makes me start hating this administration. Srsly, why are you complaining about the media reporting the truth.

They can't handle the truth, tony.

Having this insecure man-child in the Oval Office should scare the **** out of anyone with a triple-digit IQ...

Old 01-21-2017, 05:16 PM

2,348 posts, read 1,903,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset bulevar View Post
"It was the largest crowd. PERIOD!!!! "

The White House
I think Spicer said that right after he said "THERE ARE NO NUMBERS!!!"

EDIT: PERIOD!!!

Old 01-21-2017, 05:20 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,706,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynkenny View Post
I think Spicer said that right after he said "THERE ARE NO NUMBERS!!!"

EDIT: PERIOD!!!
And did you hear the threat? He will take it directly to the people! (Insert lots of spitting in those Ps!)

"LOVE ME OR I'LL TWEET AGAIN!!!"

Old 01-21-2017, 05:22 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,222,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Sounds like the ones who are upset that the WH Communications Director dresses down the idiotic MSM.
How do you stand by such ignorance and dishonesty? I give you a 10/10 on your mental gymnastics.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:22 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Does Trump lying about so much not bother you any? Im asking a serious question. I have no problem with HC being defeated , I didnt vote for her and didnt like her. This question concerns only Trump supporters view of DT.

Does his willingness to lie about such irrelevant stuff not bother you any at all?

No, no, and NO ! A blind man could see how often Trump has lied, and yet, his swooners never notice a thing ! He has lied directly to their faces at rallies (it is right on tape for all to see), and they somehow make excuses as if WE are all wrong !

As for the press "ignoring Trump at the inauguration", well, the chickens have come home to roost. He has insulted and excluded the press at every turn, calling them liars and worse, and now he wonders why they are not kissing his behind . Trump has created his own Hell, and is only going to see the noose tighten. Can't have it both ways DT !!

Regarding them having the "biggest crowd ever", NO again. Trump had just slightly more people at his inauguration than I had at my last Christmas party, and I didn't have a bunch of protesters at mine !

What a sick, sorry loser, and it looks like his staff is not too far from the tree either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies