Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 06:25 PM
EA EA started this thread

6,791 posts, read 7,117,601 times

Advertisements

Wouldn't it be great if people were as upset about the previous president drone bombing 7 countries for 8 years as they are about Trump saying mean words?
This protest BS really shows the ignorance of Americans and how skewed their priorities are.

I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary. I hate them both. I'm just tired of the stupidity in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2017, 06:35 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
Wouldn't it be great if people were as upset about the previous president drone bombing 7 countries for 8 years as they are about Trump saying mean words?
This protest BS really shows the ignorance of Americans and how skewed their priorities are.

I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary. I hate them both. I'm just tired of the stupidity in this country.
No, Trump saying the word p***y is much worse than killing hundreds of innocent noncombatants in drone strikes.

Yes, it's true that killing a large number of innocent noncombatants would be a war crime if a Republican were to do it, but not if a democrats does it.

So yes, Trump saying grab her by the p***y is much worse.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:38 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
I hope some rock star holds a concert for women's solidarity.

It would be a win win. The women would get a free concert and the rock star could hook up with the groupies in the crowd.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:39 PM

Bush got us into bs wars. No mass protest.
Clinton wrecked the economy and raped a bunch of women. No protest from anyone but congress.

Say p***y and that's just too much to deal with.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:52 PM

21,136 posts, read 19,714,475 times
And wouldn't it be great if people were as upset at Obama's actual deportations as they are about Trump's threat of deportation?

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President - ABC News "In fact, [he has] deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century."

Old 01-21-2017, 06:55 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:

Clearly you have no clue as to why people marched today. Your pro-Trump bias is showing a bit.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:55 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,371,887 times
more selective outrage from the left

Old 01-21-2017, 07:11 PM

3,648 posts, read 3,784,861 times
Quote:

There is a video on youtube by a young man about this. Did you do it? Very good thoughts and pretty well laid out.

He is neither a Republican or Democrat, if I recall correctly. Wish I could find it.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:55 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:

People did protest the bombings. Often. It just didn't make the evening news. Don't believe everything you hear in the media. The news generally isn't fake, but it is heavily filtered to support specific narratives.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Clearly you have no clue as to why people marched today. Your pro-Trump bias is showing a bit.

People marched today because of their irrational hatred of Trump. They are disgusted by what they are told to be disgusted about.
They think he is going to take away women's rights.

I said in the first post that I did not vote for Trump. I think he is absolutely terrible. I just think he's no different than any other president we've had. The ignorant masses have assembled to protest nothing for no reason. Where were they when Hillary and the DNC cheated Sanders out of the primary? They were too busy being irrationally scared of Trump to do anything to actually stop him until it's too late and now we're stuck with him for 4-8 years. Do they think protesting a narcissist is going to put him in check? Do they think the trophy for everyone committee is going to wave his magic wand and end Trump's presidency?
What exactly do they hope to accomplish? They don't even know. They are petulant children throwing a tantrum. Nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
People did protest the bombings. Often. It just didn't make the evening news. Don't believe everything you hear in the media. The news generally isn't fake, but it is heavily filtered to support specific narratives.

This women's march is the largest in history. The protests for the bombs were tiny. Everyone protesting Obama's bombings were called racists.

We're talking over a million people at these marches. If they pulled their heads out of their rectums and paid half as much attention to congress, we might get somewhere. Instead they were so focused on Trump almost every single congressman was reelected.
They're punching a giant redwood trying to knock it down, tripping over a chainsaw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies