Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 10:36 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
I said they're both being petty, but you're being ignorant if you don't think MSNBC didn't help fuel this fire.
Pointing out how your incoming POTUS chooses to lie about the obvious is a news story. Every news outlet is amazed at the willingness of Trump to so obviously lie. Its hardly just MSNBC, although I dont watch that outlet so have no idea of what exactly they are saying.

But the one who caused this is Trump, by trying to deny the reality of photo evidence and expecting people to believe his lies. To pretend otherwise is just foolishness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 10:36 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Trump.

It actually is. If the Trump administration will lie about this - something so petty - just imagine the whoppers they will tell when something really bad happens.

It's absolutely Nixonian.
He makes Nixon look like an amateur. Trump shows all the signs of being a pathological liar. He lies when he doesn't need to, and lies in the face of evidence to the contrary. He needs a psychiatrist.

Old 01-22-2017, 10:37 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
As we see name calling is all you still got! Must be a trait for being angry all the time, while acting as one is smiling.
Well, now...

I still got a few more goodies up my sleeve. Especially for Lyin' Sean Spicer and Crooked Kelly Anne. Stay tuned for updates.

This "snowflake" can see very clearly which one of us is angry.

So, cheer up.

Your side won.

Old 01-22-2017, 10:42 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Well, now...

I still got a few more goodies up my sleeve. Especially for Lyin' Sean Spicer and Crooked Kelly Anne. Stay tuned for updates.

This "snowflake" can see very clearly which one of us is angry.

So, cheer up.

Your side won.

No, Not I! I am happy, happy your woman lost......couldn't be happier. Post like this just remind me of those Madonna type women who think we should all fall in full march to your tune. I was never one to huddle with women who think they're all that! I've always found following women full of vinegar, tends to make them look old as they age.

As for your goodies.......

Old 01-22-2017, 10:42 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It was about limp wristed snowflakes freaking out on what has been said so far, about the confirmation of what is upon the doorstep for the entitled. You got trolled!

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha! And you are so intelligent & intellectual to see it, past the tip of your nose.
PRICELESS!
I see you learned a new phrase this election "snow flakes".

It will be a long 4 years for Trump and his supporters if they just shout out snow flakes and fake news every time he is caught in an obvious lie. Poor Spicer was forced to say that the media is the problem, I guess facts are the real problem and in really short supply.

If he's this upset about getting his attendance figures wrong how will he react when it's something important.

Old 01-22-2017, 10:43 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Spicer lied about DC Metro ridership stats - they were higher for Obama's 2 inaugurations
Spicer lied about TV viewship - Neilsen says they were higher for Obama's 2 inaugurations
Spicer lied about white tarps - they were also at Obama's inaugurations
Spicer lied about attendance - they were higher for Obama's 2 inaugurations

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...d-size/514058/

This comparatively small number of viewers, both in real life and on television, comes despite White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's claims on Saturday that "this was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the world."

He backed up his statement by falsely claiming that 420,000 people used D.C. Metro public transit, compared to 317,000 on the day of Obama's 2009 inauguration. But, according to what the Metro reported to the Washington Post, 570,557 people used it Friday, and 1.1 million people used it in 2009.

Spicer also blamed the crowd's sparse appearance on floor coverings used on the Mall, saying "This is the first time in our nation's history that floor coverings have been used to protect the grass on the Mall." In fact, they were used at the 2013 inauguration.
don't have a clue whether there were more or less but I do know, everyone I know, watched the inauguration and I don't remember that happening in previous years. There would have been more viewers except some people had to work,, unlike many cheering Obama on the second time around.

Old 01-22-2017, 10:53 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Watching the sniveling, lying, petty, impotent Spicer made me sick. THIS is what is most important to hold a SPECIAL press conference? How can ANYONE support this nonsense????

Old 01-22-2017, 10:54 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,599,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Pointing out how your incoming POTUS chooses to lie about the obvious is a news story. Every news outlet is amazed at the willingness of Trump to so obviously lie. Its hardly just MSNBC, although I dont watch that outlet so have no idea of what exactly they are saying.

But the one who caused this is Trump, by trying to deny the reality of photo evidence and expecting people to believe his lies. To pretend otherwise is just foolishness.
Your inability to realize that the media started this is astounding.

These news outlets pushed the photo before Trump said anything.

Old 01-22-2017, 10:56 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
It is so sad Trump is using his valuable time, and his teams time to create fake news instead of real work.
Yes, team Trump got four Pinocchios the first day in office. Those were calculated lies, and it surprises me given how easy it was to prove their were lies.

Old 01-22-2017, 10:58 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Watching the sniveling, lying, petty, impotent Spicer made me sick. THIS is what is most important to hold a SPECIAL press conference? How can ANYONE support this nonsense????
Trump made him do it. There will be lot of resignations in this admin, because people get tired of nonsense orders just to appease Trumps vanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies