Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 12:03 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Some people are not worth trying to reason with: they are so slanted it isn't even worth the effort. I wonder how many libs out there realize they are much more racist and bigoted than almost any conservative could ever be.
Oh the irony coming from Trump worshippers. You guys are so deluded by alternative facts, Breitbart, and Fox News, you're oblivious to the damage your doing to this country and the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2017, 12:12 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,161,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
LOL. The right spent eight years attacking Obama over every little thing he did. They even attacked him for agreeing with them. He was given exactly zero latitude by the right wing racists from the day he took office.

And he actually tried to stay out of the swamp. He actually tried to get along.

You expect us to just sit quietly by while Trump, the most unqualified, unstable man to ever hold the office, runs an administration that makes Nixon look clean? You expect us to just sit around while people who make Michael Brown look competent get appointed purely because they're rich and Republican?
Not to mention all the hate heaped on Michele Obama - for what? Did she kill someone like Laura Bush? Did she claim that people hurt by Katrina were "Better Off" like Barbara Bush? Was she an alcoholic or pill popper like several other FLOTUS? No, many of them ragged on Mrs. Obama for no reason at all. Now they want to pretend they did not harp on the Obama's and that means Trump doesn't deserve what he is getting - even though we are commenting on his actions? I can't say what I think of that without violating the TOS.

Old 01-26-2017, 01:00 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Oh the irony coming from Trump worshippers. You guys are so deluded by alternative facts, Breitbart, and Fox News, you're oblivious to the damage your doing to this country and the world.
oh, I guess we should all believe only what we read in the NY Times, the Washington post, what we see on MSNBC and don't forget the very biased d on PBS. I can't speak for others, but I can speak for myself, my information comes from many sources, both right and left. May I add many of us are not Trump worshipers we just want to give him a fair chance and many voted for him believing he was the best of two horrible choices. Many of the same people who voted for him, are educated, smart and very politically active. We do not have to like him as a person Too bad the dems can't say that about who they supported or the ones that supported Hillary anyway

Old 01-26-2017, 01:48 PM

14,944 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
False. The highest IQ average states in the country are all blue. The lowest are all red. The GOP is by far less intelligent, and Trump voters have proven they're the dumbest people on Earth who would rather destroy the country than let liberals win anything.

Half of Republicans think the Earth is 6000 years old. Republicans are dumber than a sack of potatoes. And now they've proven they're immoral, corrupt, evil, and don't give a crap about small government or fiscal responsibility. All Republicans are a cancer on humanity.
Wow, speaking of "alt-facts"...........

Old 01-26-2017, 02:29 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Angry Frustrated?

Quote:
False. The highest IQ average states in the country are all blue. The lowest are all red. The GOP is by far less intelligent, and Trump voters have proven they're the dumbest people on Earth who would rather destroy the country than let liberals win anything.

Half of Republicans think the Earth is 6000 years old. Republicans are dumber than a sack of potatoes. And now they've proven they're immoral, corrupt, evil, and don't give a crap about small government or fiscal responsibility. All Republicans are a cancer on humanity.
This business of IQ is nothing more of a ploy to insult every day Americans. Shame on you!

This further the Great Divide in America. However I some what agree with you that young adults right up to 40 years can not tell you who John Adams is.

What won was Americans recognized HRC and the DNC corrupt and not understanding America. Trump by contrast, has reduce cost of several Defense Spending and has made 29 agencies go by by!

All American do care , not just liberals. The DNC lost not only the White House, but lost locally. The DNC and HRC forgotten who they serve. Don't' worry I seen the same with the GOP in past years. Change in leadership is always good to keep those in power in check!

Old 01-27-2017, 02:16 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,434,654 times
Quote:
False. The highest IQ average states in the country are all blue. The lowest are all red.
Really? You have IQ data to support that claim?

Quote:
So what are you going to do about it?

Fly to Jupiter with Cher?

Be sure to drop us a postcard when you get there to let us know you're alright!

Old 01-27-2017, 02:37 AM

23,218 posts, read 29,034,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Conservatives go to work to change things for he common good, Liberals got to the street to loot and burn.

Limo, another vehicle set on fire during inauguration protests | WTTG

Limo, another vehicle set on fire during inauguration protests | WTTG
  1. Cached

2 days ago - A limousine was set on fire in downtown Washington D.C. as ... WATCH: Anti-Trump protesters set a limo on fire amid inauguration day.
Be happy, celebrate, that this isn't Latin America with their hot-trigger tempers!!!

If this happened in Brazil, where an election was hijacked by an Electoral College, every road going into the Capital would have been blockaded and the smoke would have been so thick you wouldn't have been able to see a foot in front of you!

And the Brazilians viewing our hijacked election and the minimal violence?

Old 01-27-2017, 05:00 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Be happy, celebrate, that this isn't Latin America with their hot-trigger tempers!!!

If this happened in Brazil, where an election was hijacked by an Electoral College, every road going into the Capital would have been blockaded and the smoke would have been so thick you wouldn't have been able to see a foot in front of you!

And the Brazilians viewing our hijacked election and the minimal violence?
So, you think what we are seeing here is 'minimal violence' and justified/excusable?

"hijacked by an Electoral College"? "hijacked" ?????

Old 01-27-2017, 05:13 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:

I guess I missed something along the way: family history and voting: dad had 3 degrees; would have voted for Trump; lived in CA; husband college grad; lived in CA, also has lived in the DC area; voted for Trump: myself; college educated; born and raised in CA: voted for Trump: daughter; college educated, retired as a VP from a major corporation: voted for Trump: grandson in law: masters degree, has 8 patents: voted for trump: granddaughter nurse practitioner: voted for Trump. I could go on and on, with friend and almost my whole family, but you get the picture. BTW, a truly intelligent person does not base everything on IQ; truly secure and bright people understand this. truly good people with or without high IQ's are not hateful nor do they spend time insulting others to try and make a point. they know how to be gracious and move on. Where am I wrong on this?

Old 01-27-2017, 05:21 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I guess I missed something along the way: family history and voting: dad had 3 degrees; would have voted for Trump; lived in CA; husband college grad; lived in CA, also has lived in the DC area; voted for Trump: myself; college educated; born and raised in CA: voted for Trump: daughter; college educated, retired as a VP from a major corporation: voted for Trump: grandson in law: masters degree, has 8 patents: voted for trump: granddaughter nurse practitioner: voted for Trump. I could go on and on, with friend and almost my whole family, but you get the picture. BTW, a truly intelligent person does not base everything on IQ; truly secure and bright people understand this. truly good people with or without high IQ's are not hateful nor do they spend time insulting others to try and make a point. they know how to be gracious and move on. Where am I wrong on this?
Gracious, intelligent post. Not even a liberal could argue with it.

I may have to save this to sprinkle it throughout the forum from time to time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies