Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 06:50 PM

778 posts, read 337,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Just curious...what do you think of the s-l-u-t-s vs studs double standard?
Is it a double standard? Holding women to a higher standard of value then men? Seeing women as more in control of their baser inclinations? Seeing women as having more self respect for themselves and their bodies?

Yeah, I'm good with the "double standard" How about s-l-u-t-s versus players, dogs or a letch? They are the same thing to me.

Old 01-25-2017, 07:01 PM

778 posts, read 337,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
So I am assuming you are against medicare and social security then as well, correct?

Give me all the money I had confiscated from every paycheck I have earned since I was 16 (with accrued interest) and I will never darken your doorway! SS INSURANCE and Medicare forced me to contribute to something I never asked for. This is always the dumbest straw man argument from the left!

I want MY money I had taken from me. THAT is not welfare, that is RESTITUTION for INSTITUTIONAL THEFT!

Old 01-25-2017, 07:02 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,642,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitlyn05 View Post
The wages of sin is death, Romans 6:23. Yes, that is very true. But that's not the issue here. If you are in favor of LGBT lifestyles or abortion, then you are not a follower of Jesus Christ. One can always repent for any past sin, trust Jesus Christ as their Savior, then turn from the sin. But in order to do that with LGBT or abortion (two examples of many), that means ceasing to be in favor of such things.
That's nice. I'm glad that you have a fictitious science fiction doctrine drafted by Roman politicians you believe to be real.

However, here in the actual real world, your imaginary beliefs matter to no one but yourself. So keep them to yourself. When you people can cough up proof about this invisible man in the sky you've been going on about, maybe the rest of us will take you seriously.

Until then, surely you can see why the rest of us do not bother with your Imaginary Friend's legal doctrine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies