Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 12:17 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Really, my wife wasn't offended. She also voted for Trump without any of my consent.
She needed it otherwise?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 12:17 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
For one thing Madonna offered sexual favors to people if they vote Hillary. So she's a *****. And the talk about wanting to burn the white house down. Really? Please don't follow any protest she's leading because it makes women look bad. Not only that, quit listening to celebrities. They prove over and over again that they aren't our smartest people. The smartest things they ever say are usually written by someone else and handed to them in a movie script or song lyrics. Most of these people are dumb dumbs. And quit dying your hair weird colors because its probably why you don't have a job and have time to attend these destructive protests.

Nice try , but the smart money says the march was a huge success and greatly over delivered.

You are completely free to cry , whine and even make things up. We get it, you are angry to find out that your racist anti women buddies are just a minority group after all...

and speaking of celebrities..... well...

Lets just say you and your lot just voted for that Jaffa faced fool...

Old 01-22-2017, 12:19 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,763,233 times
That's Madonna being herself. Only Trumps's ego is bigger than Madonna's.

The huge crowd got the best of her. She just had to attract the most attention.

Her remarks were detrimental to the larger purpose.

11,770 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Ditto.

This is, what, the sixth time you've trotted out that gem in the last twenty-four hours? Get a new line. This one shows a stunning lack of creativity.
Actually that the latest pushback on Twitter to all these nut job feminists and it's accurate to boot!

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
These marchers are just Hillary fans who are mad.

We know that. They're going to be mad for 8 years.

What a waste of time.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:20 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Nice try , but the smart money says the march was a huge success and greatly over delivered.

You are completely free to cry , whine and even make things up. We get it, you are angry to find out that your racist anti women buddies are just a minority group after all...

Cheeto.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:23 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
5 million? I heard 1 million nationwide, but never heard 5.

No matter. If everyone of those 1 million represented 50 others, they would still be ignored.
Not every opinion counts, and America has already voted.

Besides, they never even said what they wanted......

Oh, yeah. There was that "Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, Trump has got to go" and "We will never give up" stuff. But that doesn't mean anything. We already knew they would never vote for Trump.
next thing you know the leftists will have the number inflated to 50 million.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:25 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
These marchers are just Hillary fans who are mad.

We know that. They're going to be mad for 8 years.

What a waste of time.
I'm not sure why it's so hard to understand that women were offended by "grab them by the *****".

I understand the context. I've said similar......When I was in jr high.

My wife was a life long (R). Even though I don't understand it she really liked George and still does.

She hopes Trump does right but simply could not vote for him.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:26 PM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
For one thing Madonna offered sexual favors to people if they vote Hillary. So she's a *****. And the talk about wanting to burn the white house down. Really? Please don't follow any protest she's leading because it makes women look bad. Not only that, quit listening to celebrities. They prove over and over again that they aren't our smartest people. The smartest things they ever say are usually written by someone else and handed to them in a movie script or song lyrics. Most of these people are dumb dumbs. And quit dying your hair weird colors because its probably why you don't have a job and have time to attend these destructive protests.
Have to agree here... Madonna and her gang of celebs, have houses with walls to protect them and bodyguards once theyve spouted their nonsense, ordinary folk are left on the streets at risk and dont have the protection these idiots have.. its easy for them to incite their nonsense, when all this now should be played down.. what do they hope to achieve.. all I can see is destruction, abuse and hatred. not the peaceful protests that were perhaps planned in the first place.... but then you can be assured there will always be the haters and window smashers in a big crowd, the ones who wait for this type of thing to unleash their daftness where they think they wont be noticed..De Niro, Madonna, Judd and the others should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves by fuelling these crowds ..

Old 01-22-2017, 12:28 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,638,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post

I concede. This is a woman's world. Calm down everyone, don't get excited. It always was. Don't fight the feeling.

Due to this protest, it's been declared so all men must lower their weapon and accept it. They weren't asked or confronted. They are in the program. To all of other men who support the march, they are trying their best to be a ladies man because it's a woman's world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies