Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2017, 04:32 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
You know, you can do both things, right?
Why waste money on a self-indulgent, narcissistic, and ineffective event? That money is better spent donated to domestic violence shelters, etc.

Just think... $10 per participant (and that's an extremely low estimate of the actual cost of attendance), and $10 million could have been better spent donated to domestic violence shelters, PP, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
How much money did I spend to attend the march? Please let me know. Obviously YOU, a random angry guy on the internet, would know best.
I'm not a guy. I'm a woman who's totally disgusted by self-serving narcissistic women spending money selfishly on themselves to go to a pointless temper tantrum march INSTEAD of donating it to shelters for women and children in dire need of help.

Old 01-23-2017, 04:37 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Actually, I thank you for this report.......now for your last sentence, does seem this nasty comment is something you're using often. It sounds outdate and it sounds like something only nasty women would say. Possibly, someone could make up pamphlets telling women who march how ladies should conduct themselves.......... hint: not like men!
Well..I have no problem being called a nasty woman so I guess I can't complain about you saying that

Old 01-23-2017, 04:38 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I'm not a guy. I'm a woman who's totally disgusted by self-serving narcissistic women spending money selfishly on themselves to go to a pointless temper tantrum march INSTEAD of donating it to shelters for women and children in dire need of help.
now it's shelters? For the better part of two days you've accused us of not caring about FGM

Old 01-23-2017, 04:39 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,372,917 times
Quote:
Why waste money on a self-indulgent, narcissistic, and ineffective event? That money is better spent donated to domestic violence shelters, etc.

Just think... $10 per participant (and that's an extremely low estimate of the actual cost of attendance), and $10 million could have been better spent donated to domestic violence shelters, PP, etc.
And did you stop to think that perhaps that teenager living on the street was there because of domestic violence? I'm proud of my son. He is generous, kind, and compassionate, all traits that led him to give his last ten-spot to a kid who may not have a safe place to lay his head tonight.

We gave absolute no money whatsoever to the march organizers. None at all. So just stop. You look foolish repeating this nonsense.

Old 01-23-2017, 04:40 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
now it's shelters? For the better part of two days you've accused us of not caring about FGM
LOL. They are so jealz!

Totally grasping for anything.

Old 01-23-2017, 04:40 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,040,258 times
Quote:
So, how much did I spend?

Old 01-23-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
IC could have skipped dinner last night and donated the money, too, but I'm guessing she didn't.
Dinner isn't a pointless self-serving narcissistic ineffective protest. It's a meal required for sustenance.

Selfishly spending money on oneself to attend a narcissistic display of unfocused ineffectiveness isn't required to maintain life.

And that's why no one takes the pussyhatters seriously. They're worse than a joke. They're a waste of money that COULD have gone instead to help the women and children victims of domestic violence.

Old 01-23-2017, 04:44 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
For one thing Madonna offered sexual favors to people if they vote Hillary. So she's a *****. And the talk about wanting to burn the white house down. Really? Please don't follow any protest she's leading because it makes women look bad. Not only that, quit listening to celebrities. They prove over and over again that they aren't our smartest people. The smartest things they ever say are usually written by someone else and handed to them in a movie script or song lyrics. Most of these people are dumb dumbs. And quit dying your hair weird colors because its probably why you don't have a job and have time to attend these destructive protests.

I agree. I didn't march. And I certainly don't listen to overpaid celebrities. They should do what they do best - sing and act and please stay out of politics.

Old 01-23-2017, 04:45 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,372,917 times
Quote:
Dinner isn't a pointless self-serving narcissistic ineffective protest. It's a meal required for sustenance.

Selfishly spending money on oneself to attend a narcissistic display of unfocused ineffectiveness isn't required to maintain life.

And that's why no one takes the pussyhatters seriously. They're worse than a joke. They're a waste of money that COULD have gone instead to help the women and children victims of domestic violence.
And the ten dollars my son gave away on Saturday went to one of those kids. It just was not filtered through a shelter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies