Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2017, 08:23 AM

13,414 posts, read 9,948,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Ill answer the first part ..about the women having no responsiblity for their behaviour..of course they do.. its horrible, but hes just an embarrassing womaniser who just wont stop even now and old man, he has no morals or scruples at all.. secondly why would any mother, one with position and loads of money, put their daughter through such a traumatic time by staying with this man.. Thirdly, it is our buisiness when his lies were shown on tv for the world to see and hear.... he was the most important man in the World at that time and was acting like a savage predator, both with women and against his wife and family.....so it is our damn business... yes both men are equally dismissive of their wives feelings.. but were talking about Hilary here and what she has allowed to happen... what did she say to him after he was caught out philadering.. something like " Now Bill you really must try and stop these parts of your body straying." think of me and our daughter,, if not, carry on but please insure that its kept well out of the newspapers and other media,,, rubs his hair, tweeks his nose and says Good Boy..try harder.
Again, Bill is responsible for his own actions.

I understand if you don't have respect for someone who chooses to stay with a cheating spouse, but ultimately, it's their private business as to which option they choose and I don't care who they are, it's between them and their spouse.

I think Donald Trump is a predator and if I were Melania, I wouldn't put up with his arse. It's her business, however. But I find it interesting that the same people who vilify Hillary for staying with Bill have no such qualms when it comes to Melania.

Surely if Hillary is an enabler, so is Melania. If Hillary only stayed with Bill for self serving selfish reasons, then Melania is doing this too. If it was a poor choice for Hillary to stay with Bill because of Chelsea, what message is Melania sending to Barron about how to treat women when she stays with a man who tries to cheat on his mother with a famous married woman and just "grabs em by the *****"? Is that appropriate modeling behavior a ten year old boy?

Why the double standard?

Why is Hillary unelectable because of her husband's behavior but Trump is not, even though we're talking about HIM personally and not his spouse?

It's a double standard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2017, 08:27 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Maybe after a while she build up a shell around it.

Remember Rose Kennedy? Her husband was porking other women left, right, and sideways. In old age, he had a stroke, and she was like, here's a nurse for ya, Joe, bye-bye, I'm off to lunch and golf, ya drooling, crippled bastard.

LOL! I do remember!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Ooooh, she criticized the women who committed adultery with her husband. She didn't go after them with a vengeance. And she was a defense attorney, and a judge asked her to defend an accused rapist. YOU threw up in your mouth. I threw up in my brain reading this vile propaganda you are trying to spread.

So sick of this propaganda about how Hillary 'went after these women with a vengeance. More RW talking points with NOTHING to back them up. What did Juanita say ~ that Hillary 'thanked her for her work on the campaign" and that TERRIFIED HER?

Give me a ****** break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Are you really saying the women he cheated with have no responsibility in it?

It's her choice to stay with him or not. They had a child, who knows what their actual private relationship is, and it's not really anyone's business.

Blaming Hillary for the actions of her husband is ridiculous. Is Melania at fault for Donald's predatory behavior (oh sorry, I mean loud mouthed buffoonery)? Why is Melania not held responsible for enabling Donald? What does that even mean? Both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are responsible for their own actions, not their wives.

This is not an accusation I see cast at men when their wives are unfaithful.

So much crap. Who blames the wife when her husband cheats? I know perfectly nice, attractive women who are married to serial cheaters. They overlook it for reasons that none of us know.

There is no heap of hate that these women won't heap upon Hillary Clinton. Uppity ***** who thought she could President.

Old 01-25-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:

Remember Rose Kennedy? Her husband was porking other women left, right, and sideways. In old age, he had a stroke, and she was like, here's a nurse for ya, Joe, bye-bye, I'm off to lunch and golf, ya drooling, crippled bastard.
Ha! Revenge is indeed a dish best served cold.

You crack me up, Ms Queen.

Perhaps Hillary, quite mistakenly as it turns out, thought she would be taken on her own merits and not be held fully responsible for the actions of her husband. Honestly, people hate her more for what he did than he.

Old 01-25-2017, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL! I do remember!

So sick of this propaganda about how Hillary 'went after these women with a vengeance. More RW talking points with NOTHING to back them up. What did Juanita say ~ that Hillary 'thanked her for her work on the campaign" and that TERRIFIED HER?

Give me a ****** break.

So much crap. Who blames the wife when her husband cheats? I know perfectly nice, attractive women who are married to serial cheaters. They overlook it for reasons that none of us know.

There is no heap of hate that these women won't heap upon Hillary Clinton. Uppity ***** who thought she could President.
Yep. In a nutshell.

Old 01-25-2017, 08:36 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,839,694 times
Quote:

Always love your posts!

Old 01-25-2017, 08:36 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
??? What do you mean what type of woman would do that?

A politically ambitious woman who views her husband's tomcatting as nothing more than a shallow handhold in her climb to the top. Let's be real here.
Let's do be real. How would her husband's adultery be any kind of handhold? When the Lewinsky scandal broke, she had little reason to think she could "climb to the top".

All this speculation is based on.....zip, nada, no real knowledge of the Clintons' relationship at all.

And it's their relationship....their business.

Old 01-25-2017, 08:44 AM

How often is there a conversation about how a husband is responsible for his wife's behavior, as opposed to directly going to labelling a cheating wife a **** and feeling bad for the dude? I don't see anyone vilify him for "allowing" it. It's her whoring fault.

This is why there's still work to be done.

Old 01-25-2017, 08:51 AM

18,526 posts, read 18,744,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyvpotter View Post
If we eliminate a few words here e.g.,Hilary, Bill - you could be describing DJT (now the most
important man in the world) whose vile words have been captured on tape and was seeking out Melania while married to M. Maples. Can't predict what DJT will do during his term in the White House when it comes to being faithful.
Yes I agree there.... just hope hes so busy building walls that he doesnt notice the pretty interns.. I think thats their name...

Old 01-25-2017, 09:11 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Ooooh, she criticized the women who committed adultery with her husband. She didn't go after them with a vengeance. And she was a defense attorney, and a judge asked her to defend an accused rapist. YOU threw up in your mouth. I threw up in my brain reading this vile propaganda you are trying to spread.
LOL have at it.

She didn't just criticize the women (including a 21 year old intern who was clearly taken advantage of by the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES). She denied the truth of many of their allegations long after it was obvious that there was persistent pattern of sexual predator behavior and even sexual assault by her husband. She ridiculed them publicly - for decades. She vowed to "destroy them" from her position of considerably more power than they had.

His behavior was despicable and her enabling of that behavior was also despicable.

And I wasn't criticizing her work as a defense attorney - I was criticizing her hard hearted, cruel laughter and response to a tragic case - a case in which she KNEW the man she was representing had raped a 12 year old child.

Yeah - she makes me pretty sick. I don't apologize for the feeling of nausea I get when I look at her, and her smarmy husband.

Of course, I can't say much better about Trump and Melania. Terrible choices all the way around in this last election. I feel sorry for our country if this is the best we've got to offer.

I mean honestly - our choices were Bill and Hillary Clinton - one of the most nauseating political couples to ever hit the public sector - or Donald and Melania Trump - God help us.

I'll probably make everyone all the way around mad, but I don't like ANY of those people. My issues with Hillary, though, go deeper than my lack of respect for the way she has enabled Bill Clinton all these years - I don't like her policies, I am unimpressed with her professional track record, and I don't think she has the stamina necessary for one of the most demanding jobs in the world.

When Melania Trump runs for public office, let me know, by the way.

Old 01-25-2017, 09:12 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
DJT=Donald J Trump
NYT=New York Times
Yeah, like I said - Dirty Jovial Twit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies