Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 10:38 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Trump NEVER said that he did that - the video was posted many times.
What he DID SAY was that some women were so "celebrity crazy" that they would let a "celebrity" do "anything, even grabbing a "xxxxx". He said that HE was pursuing a woman and took her shopping, but she was Married and he couldn't get anywhere with her. She was not "celebrity" crazy.

The Corporate Media and CampClinton/TeamObama spun the Bush Opposition research and are still spinning it.
Those of us that actually watched the video - understood it was exactly what Trump said it was - Crude/Inappropriate Locker Room type talk. The same thing that men have done for eternity.

This is exactly why Foolish Leftist Women in America followed a Money Operation by Planned Parenthood and a Muslim Hamas Supporter all wearing Pink Fuzzy Kitty Cat hats - AND why Foolish women in Germany followed an Iman calling out "Allahu Akbar", when they are being Raped and Assaulted by Radical Muslims all over Europe. They are in Total Hysterical Meltdown and Clueless. Beyond any Reason.
Yep, you're right about all of that, especially the bolded text.

It's actually harming their cause.

Old 01-23-2017, 10:39 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
She's welcome to move to the Islamic State to try it out. She should then tweet about her experience, to let us know how it went.

Old 01-23-2017, 10:40 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
If you follow the money trail, you will find the money that funds ISIS is the same money that funds these domestic terrorist groups. Highly organized and backed by big money, like black lives matter and the illegal immigrant marches which are noticeably absent lately.

Old 01-23-2017, 10:49 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
Can someone please enlighten me further about this? I went searching the Internet for more information about Linda Sarsour, but all I found were references to a tweet from 2015, how loans wouldn't have interest rates if Sharia law was in place. This hardly makes her a scary terrorist in my book. Is there something I'm missing? Any info about her supposed ties to Hamas (really, she had a relative who was involved? How does this implicate her?) is only from those alt-right websites.
I think it will be hard to find anything from the left about this movement.....after all, they agree with taking down America and Israel. I did notice she spoke out about Michael Brown, but didn't speak out about Jessica Chambers, which happened in the same area, at the same time. Why would she speak about a police shooting and not a young women set on fire and burnt alive.

Why is she not speaking out against human rights and women abused in the ME by their own men?

https://twitter.com/lsarsour/status/263651398250545152

In May 2012 Sarsour tweeted that the so-called “underwear bomber,” an al-Qaeda operative who on Christmas Day 2009 had tried to blow up a Detroit-bound passenger jet with explosives hidden inside his underwear, was actually a CIA agent participating in America's “war on Islam.”

In a February 2015 appearance on Rachel Maddow's television program, Sarsour lamented that a nationwide epidemic of “Islamophobia” was responsible for “anti-sharia bills trying to ban us [Muslims] from practicing our faith,” “mosques being vandalized,” and Muslim “kids being executed” in the United States.

According to a New York Times report, Sarsour is “deeply involved in the Black Lives Matter movement.”
The President's Beloved Islamic Grievance Monger | Frontpage Mag

Old 01-23-2017, 10:52 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
She's welcome to move to the Islamic State to try it out. She should then tweet about her experience, to let us know how it went.
Her mission is not rights for Muslims, her mission is to take down Israel. Then America.

Old 01-23-2017, 11:51 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,138,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Don't confuse true liberals (actively caring about the principles of freedom and peace) with noise-makers who just hate conservatives.

The former would in no way support Sharia Law and all the atrocities it supports.

The latter would, just to be contrary to Conservatives.

Old 01-23-2017, 11:55 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,904,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
And you only had to search through 6 years of tweets to find something.

You don't think it's relevant??

Old 01-23-2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Do you know that Israel recognizes Sharia courts for many legal issues including:
Marriages, Divorce, Guardianship, Child custody, Inheritance and other legal issues.

These courts have been in operation since Israel’s founding, and yet the country does not seem to have been fatally undermined by the existence.

Funny how no one here on CD has questioned the Israeli prime minister & government, for advancing the cause of sharia

I thought that Israel stomps on every Muslim right and treats their Muslim citizens like slaves.....
hmmm.............

Old 01-23-2017, 11:59 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,988,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I don't know why the left worships Islam.
Because diversity.

Old 01-23-2017, 12:03 PM

Indeed, ISIS has boldly and openly proclaimed that it is increasingly linking its European elements with leftist groups on the continent. It sees this as the "next phase" of the struggle, when the two groups are intertwined.
Why should it view the American situation any differently???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies