Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 05:04 AM

346 posts, read 358,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
What crap.

What about the drunk Trumpster calling everyone on the plane *******? What about the crazy lady screaming at Michel's about how SHE VOTED FOR TRUMP to the black women waiting on her?

Come one.

Everyone has their crazies and do not try to deny it.
The only problem I see is there are far more crazies on the Democratic side than on the Republican side. I see it in my own life where Democrats preach to me how I am wrong to vote Republican. Conversely I never preach nor care who they vote for I just observe. Madonna calling to Blow up The White House? A woman liberal setting a Trump supporters hair on fire?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2017, 05:50 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,369,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
Where are all those far lefties on here. I think they're afraid of this thread.

If they were to acknowledge this occurred, it would require them to admit that their predictions of violence, and intolerance regarding acceptance of the electoral results was spot on, they only got the parties wrong.

Old 01-24-2017, 05:55 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
A few thoughts:
While many Baby Boomer MEN seem to have mellowed and become more moderate over the years, there seems to be MANY women in that cohort who are just veering more and more left, as they age. Around where I live, the "ringleaders" are all 60-something females. I guess they have taken to calling themselves Nasty Women. Or something. Weird.

My only personal experience with similar nasty leftists this election was a 30-something-year-old niece. My wife and I always got along well with her, and helped her out a bit here and there. I wouldn't say we were terribly close. But it was still a shock when she absolutely attacked my wife on Facebook out of the blue, for an innocuous pro-Trump post (which ironically, had been posted by me). She had never sent us a Facebook message before. She said things to my wife that I would never say to any one.....

I skipped the closest Trump rally this fall, for a variety of reasons. I was glad I did, after hearing about 20 or 30 cars that were vandalized outside the venue..........probably had nothing to do with anything, though......
There were and are a lot of Trump supporters who don't dare make their views public especially here in CA. You run a high risk of being sucker punched if you're wearing a Trump t-shirt, dragged out of your car and beaten if you have a Trump bumper sticker on it, and have your house vandalized if you have a pro Trump sign on your lawn. And then the left has the gall to call Trump supporters fascists.

Old 01-24-2017, 06:37 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,401,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
Where are all those far lefties on here. I think they're afraid of this thread.
At the front of this thread I already wrote that
I agreed with the decision to boot her off
the plane , I was not afraid of this thread,
the woman was rude.

Old 01-24-2017, 07:17 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
the woman was rude.
As did several of us, but don't let that get in the way of a good rant.

Old 01-24-2017, 07:48 AM

24,409 posts, read 23,065,142 times
So maybe right wingers are paranoid and left wingers are hysterical bipolars. I'll stay in the center sideline where its sane.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:06 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
I wonder what life must be like for her husband and what his mother must have been like for him to just sit there like a neutered statue and not trying to get his dear wife to shut the heck up?
I'd think most men who had gonads would have told the cops "I'm certainly not with her" and then said to her as they were leading her off the plane "see you at home, enjoy your train ride"...

Last edited by jimj; 01-24-2017 at 09:22 AM..

Old 01-24-2017, 10:19 AM

2,181 posts, read 1,628,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
the woman was rude.
Thank you for saying so. We'll never really know how all the people on that plane voted, but I would bet it isn't just the Trump supporters clapping. Not all are far leaning loons either way. My liberal friends aren't.

Old 01-24-2017, 10:59 AM

4,828 posts, read 7,454,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
It's actually my favorite city in the US. I've never had a single problem there at all. I used to frequently eat at the old Delta Cafe in Woodstock when it was full of hipsters and miscreants....And I look like I work at Wall Street as opposed to them. Never one problem.
Hey that's my neighborhood!
(And it's full of the dusty, cranky, nasty old women like the one you see in the video.)

Trump is definitely not the favored one around here.
In fact, the only people you see wearing red around here are probably old senior citizen rajneeshees.

The Delta was a favorite hang-out of the Reed College crowd.
Reed College is a Liberal Arts college BTW.
Full of the wealthy trust fund hipster kids that Portland seems to be so proud of.

I hate to say this, but the Delta has gone rapidly downhill in the past few years.
It's not a hangout anymore, in fact where there used to be lines around the corner, now it's pretty much no waiting and mediocre/bad food.
I hear the owners got divorced and it went to pieces.
Everybody now hangs out at a dive bar called the Lutz Tavern which is one block down.

Last edited by pdxMIKEpdx; 01-24-2017 at 11:09 AM..

Old 01-24-2017, 11:09 AM

10,022 posts, read 15,665,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
So it appears she was insulting people even in the boarding area also.
Portland woman booted from flight for insulting Trump supporter | KOMO
No wonder everybody clapped when she was booted off the plane.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies