Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 06:47 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,357,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Provide some evidence that he taunted woman to fight him.
Duh!
He said so himself in his Tweet! He used the word "dare". That is a taunt!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2017, 06:49 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,357,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I like him. Honest , to the point David Clark is strong, does not back down and tells it like it is.. these wuss types think if a man speaks his mind he is out of line. That is why they are a wuss.
Wuss types?
These were women, not men. I suppose you approve of a man smacking a woman down, then?

Old 01-23-2017, 06:52 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,383 times
Quote:
Uncle Rukus is the blacks way of telling White people they really hate us. Anyone who wants to get along with white people are Uncle Rukus. We white people get it. Many blacks hate us.
you leaving out some centuries of context. And there is a little more to the Uncle Rukus thing. Uncle Rukus has more to do with self-hatred as a black person, not white hatred. And please stop spreading these alternative facts about things you clearly don't undertand about blacks.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:42 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,567 times
Quote:
Uncle Rukus is the blacks way of telling White people they really hate us. Anyone who wants to get along with white people are Uncle Rukus. We white people get it. Many blacks hate us.
False. Uncle Ruckus is a self-hating black guy who hates all Black people and wishes he was white.

And lastly, Black people don't really hate whites. We're just leery of a lot of you.

Distrust ≠ hate.

Old 01-24-2017, 02:21 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
False. Uncle Ruckus is a self-hating black guy who hates all Black people and wishes he was white.

And lastly, Black people don't really hate whites. We're just leery of a lot of you.

Distrust ≠ hate.
Distrust because of race = defective heart

Good to see your racism out in the open. Always best to know what one is dealing with. Actions define the individual, not skin color.

Old 01-24-2017, 02:28 AM

1,544 posts, read 924,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Distrust because of race = defective heart

Good to see your racism out in the open. Always best to know what one is dealing with. Actions define the individual, not skin color.
Deflecting your racism and accusing me of said racism because of the calamities caused by whites then and now...what a farce.

You can continue to shirk and deflect all you want because of your anonymity, but you've already exposed yourself many times over to be a bigot.

Old 01-24-2017, 02:36 AM

1,529 posts, read 1,726,047 times
I don't condone people taunting the cops during a peaceful protest, but a good cop would have gone over to them and introduced himself. Maybe they could have had meaningful dialogue since it's hard to taunt people you see as human.

Old 01-24-2017, 03:06 AM

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times
[quote=Ringo1;46933946]
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I don't believe that at all. Sounds like revisionist history politics to me.

Four people died under the clare of Sheriff Clark THIS YEAR.

What alternative facts do you have?
Four people died in 2017? Hmm, hadn't heard about that one.

I'd heard some alternative facts about how four had died since April. Is it April yet? Or did they mean last April? It was over the course of 6 months, so the alternative facts seem appropriate here.

In some cases, drug use is alleged. With the lady who's newborn bady died, it's claimed she let no one know she was in labor, and it's argued that the baby was stillborn. An autopsy cannot substantiate the claims there.

You're making arguments that Sheriff Clarke is directly responsible here. His correction officers seem directly responsible for the deaths over the course of 6 months but the county seems to be going after Sheriff Clarke because of their distain for a guy supporting Trump.

This sounds like a media witch hunt to me. I would imagine drugs is the contributing factor here.

Old 01-24-2017, 06:18 AM

3,839 posts, read 3,065,664 times
We need more Sheriff Clarks in this country. Support him 100%. Better than any law enforcement official working in sanctuary cities.

Old 01-24-2017, 06:52 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,588,356 times
One loon calling other loons names. Nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies