Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 06:32 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,255,037 times

Advertisements

Did you ever wonder why JFK, Jr. entitled his magazine, "George"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ko7260KMf4

And how bout that wonderful new show they took off the air, called "The Newsroom" staring Jeff Daniels.

No connection between JFK and this topic except the corruption of it all

The day JFK, Jr.'s plane crash was reported, I was on my way to go out with a boyfriend. Upon my arrival I was so upset, and said right there...."this wasn't an accident" and he (my then boyfriend) just shrugged it off as being a very tragic accident, but it wasn't an accident.

And the Newsroom wasn't taken off the Air b/c Sorkin wanted to write something else...it was way to true, and at that point in time, they didn't want a TV show giving America Ideas about the way our news was beign delivered to us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2017, 06:39 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times
JFK Jr. was killed by a poor decision made by a relatively inexperienced pilot, a condition often referred to as 'get thereitis', nothing else.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:43 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,004,356 times
If I recall, JFK, Jr., explained that he named the magazine 'George' for George Washington, with the first issue (which I have, somewhere) featuring a model (Cindy Crawford?) dressed somewhat how George would have dressed if he were a slim, attractive transvestite.

I saw no reason to think anything sinister about this fact.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
JFK Jr. was killed by a poor decision made by a relatively inexperienced pilot, a condition often referred to as 'get thereitis', nothing else.
I don't believe that, nor will I ever....

Old 01-23-2017, 07:07 AM

for me, the whole thing was WAY to Coincidental

Old 01-23-2017, 08:09 AM

5,297 posts, read 6,173,625 times
This year marks the hundredth birthday of JFK. Supposedly, the files originally hidden away for 75 years by the Warren commission are to be released this year. I doubt it. The CIA also harbors hidden files which may never be released. I believe that one of the original conspirators involved in Kennedy's assassination is still living.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wells5 View Post
This year marks the hundredth birthday of JFK. Supposedly, the files originally hidden away for 75 years by the Warren commission are to be released this year. I doubt it. The CIA also harbors hidden files which may never be released. I believe that one of the original conspirators involved in Kennedy's assassination is still living.
I doubt it to....I remember the day he died, as most of us do...I was in junior high, and they herded us towards the auditorium and we listened to it all on the radio. Teachers were crying....everyone was walking around in shock....

then Bobby was killed, and it was for me, way too coincidental...then MLK...

I'm sorry but instead of calling it the Kennedy Curse, they ought to be calling it, the murder of anyone with the Kennedy name. Why does anyone think Jackie married Onasis? For Protection....

not to mention all the slip ups...the so called lost testimonies, or the dead folks that came to untimely accidents who saw something more than they should have seen...
There is no way in Hell, that one man shot and killed Kennedy..."the smart bullet" Thank you Arlen Specter? And people actually believed that? Sheesh?

John's plane crash was not an accident.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:58 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,796,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wells5 View Post
You're right. 2017 is the year.

"Federal law mandates that all known records relating to the assassination will be released by 2017, unless any agency objects, in which case the Assassination Records and Review Board would consider the appeal; but the spokesman said the CIA as of now has no plans to pose any such objections."

What

Old 01-23-2017, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You're right. 2017 is the year.

"Federal law mandates that all known records relating to the assassination will be released by 2017, unless any agency objects, in which case the Assassination Records and Review Board would consider the appeal; but the spokesman said the CIA as of now has no plans to pose any such objections."

What
all ya gotta do, is ask yourself, who would have profited by it....what was it, 3 days later, Johnson signed the go ahead for us to invade Vietnam? That killed how many lives...all for money...

Old 01-23-2017, 09:54 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,796,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
all ya gotta do, is ask yourself, who would have profited by it....what was it, 3 days later, Johnson signed the go ahead for us to invade Vietnam? That killed how many lives...all for money...
Follow the money usually works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies