Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 11:56 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,994,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Well in my 50+ years of life I have met only a few men who wouldn't want to grab a woman's vagina. Most of that few were gay men.
What has his sexual urges as a man to do with his ability to be president. I'm sure many of our former presidents have had affairs and groped or wanted to group women. As far as I know he hasn't acted inappropriately as president. He hasn't been convicted of sexually assault or shown discrimination against women.

Personally I am more interested in his economic policies and campaign promises then something he said in private to a buddy on a bus 12 years ago.
Yup, this is pretty much it.

People dwell on stuff that doesn't matter and try to turn it into something relevant. I like some of his ideas for running the country, I don't give a crap that he once said "grab her by the p***y" or whatever. Don't care at all.

Let's see, wanting to get tough on illegal immigration, wanting to bring jobs and industry back to the US, wanting to put America first vs. "grab her by the p***y." If anyone considers the latter over any policy decisions he wants to implement, you're an idiot. Plain and simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2017, 11:59 AM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
MULTIPLE women stated that Trump came backstage during a Miss America pageant while several of them were either naked or in bra and underwear. he has even bragged about it in passing in interviews.
What do liberals care? Every restroom and locker room in America would look like this if you forced your crazy transgender bathroom laws down our throats.

Old 01-23-2017, 12:02 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,014,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
He's on the money. Just recalling the few women that I know personally that voted for Mr. Dump and they do indeed fit that mold. Just for starters, one is annoyingly subservient to her unappreciative immature husband and another is the daughter of a mother, who for monetary reasons, stayed married to a childish jerk who is extremely insensitive, despite the fact that both mother and daughter could not stand him.
For sure.

The wimmenz that voted for Trump certainly fit a mold. And, what's more, they need to have a man tell them what their "real reasons" were for voting the way they did. Poor wittle victims.

Or not.

Old 01-23-2017, 12:15 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,994,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
For sure.

The wimmenz that voted for Trump certainly fit a mold. And, what's more, they need to have a man tell them what their "real reasons" were for voting the way they did. Poor wittle victims.

Or not.
That is so true - the irony of a man feeling the need to tell women that the reason they voted for Trump is essentially due to misogyny. Nice finding the irony there, I didn't even consider it.

Michael Moore, I am a college educated woman (who studied history and political science, thank you) currently working on obtaining a higher degree who voted for Trump, and no I did not vote for him because of your BS reason. I also don't need you to try to tell me why I voted for him, but thanks for playing.

Old 01-23-2017, 12:21 PM

19,637 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Yup, this is pretty much it.

People dwell on stuff that doesn't matter and try to turn it into something relevant. I like some of his ideas for running the country, I don't give a crap that he once said "grab her by the p***y" or whatever. Don't care at all.

Let's see, wanting to get tough on illegal immigration, wanting to bring jobs and industry back to the US, wanting to put America first vs. "grab her by the p***y." If anyone considers the latter over any policy decisions he wants to implement, you're an idiot. Plain and simple.

Or brainwashed or selfish. To throw the country and its future to the wolves because of being personally offended by that would be a terrible thing to do.
Michael Moore knows that, he is just going with the flow of the pussyparade, the hip thing to do is hate on Trump voting women so he will go with that by insulting them based on the dumbest part of this debate, rather than the serious issues of concern to women who voted Trump. It's demeaning and its intentional.

Old 01-23-2017, 12:26 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
I agree with jerseygirl.

Plus, Michael Moore is not trustworthy.

He would say anything in order to get attention, e.g. Snipers are cowards.

Old 01-23-2017, 12:29 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
Maybe as women we didn't want to vote for the candidate who would wholesale import misogyny from Latin America and the Middle East.

Old 01-23-2017, 12:30 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Bill Clinton whipped it out and showed his ding dong to Paul Jones when she didn't want to see it. He actually pulled it out and showed it to her. HE DID THAT.

Liberal women were ok with that.

Donald Trump, having a talk with a guy, says some dirty stuff...

Liberal women by the hundreds of thousands go on wild rants and march on Washington and state capitals all over the country....

because you know... republicans SAYING stuff is WAY WORSE than democrats actually SEXAULLY ASSAULTING PEOPLE.

Old 01-23-2017, 12:31 PM

19,637 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
For sure.

Or not.
It doesn't matter if its a man or not, women have been saying such things as well, because they refuse to listen. Offer a reasoned, logical argument and they ignore it and/or become agitated.

Old 01-23-2017, 12:31 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,014,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Or brainwashed or selfish. To throw the country and its future to the wolves because of being personally offended by that would be a terrible thing to do.
Michael Moore knows that, he is just going with the flow of the pussyparade, the hip thing to do is hate on Trump voting women so he will go with that by insulting them based on the dumbest part of this debate, rather than the serious issues of concern to women who voted Trump. It's demeaning and its intentional.
My partner and I have been having this discussion over the past couple of days.

Upshot is we both seriously wonder about the efficacy of changing people's minds through insulting them.

Some people claim it works. We have our doubts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies