Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 01:34 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times

Advertisements

I think we should perform vasectomies on men who fail to live up to their duties as fathers to their children. It would save us so much money and stop them from running around impregnating every female they come in contact with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2017, 01:37 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I think we should perform vasectomies on men who fail to live up to their duties as fathers to their children. It would save us so much money and stop them from running around impregnating every female they come in contact with.
Men and women are equal. Sterilize both.

The problem is... how do we define "deadbeat"?

I'd say the condition should be if they receive any welfare including unemployment.

Old 01-23-2017, 01:38 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
How does that fix the issues with them not caring for their current children?
Also, why is it your decision who is able to have children and who isn't?
I think we, well you and all the others that do so should tend to your own lives and stay out of everyone else's which
includes their medical needs, closets, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc, etc.......

Old 01-23-2017, 01:38 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,683,966 times
Quote:
I'd say the responsibility is always on the women who pick losers to be with. It takes 2 to make babies right? How can a woman be that irresponsible towards their own body?

On a serious note I think vasectomies would do more harm to women than to men. Because if a man can freely go out and bed women without any strings attached. Marriages would drop and women would be even poorer as they have nothing left to claim against men.

Old 01-23-2017, 01:39 PM

36,493 posts, read 30,827,524 times
And should we perform tubaligations on every women who becomes pregnant out of wedlock or unable to support or care for her children?
I believe both parents should be able to financially support and parent their children but why is it just men who are deemed deadbeat but its perfectly acceptable for a woman to use government assistance instead of working and earning a pay check to support her children and continue to produce more children?

Old 01-23-2017, 01:40 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,820,390 times
I suspect you would scream, "Stay out of my vagina!" if I suggested unwed mothers get their tubes tied if they choose to get an abortion or had kids and were on welfare yet you dare suggest you have a right to demand a man get a vasectomy if they don't meet YOUR standards of how they should live or perform?

Wow.

Old 01-23-2017, 01:41 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
Quote:

These guys are raping these "females"?

It would make more sense to tie the tubes of the serial single mothers. You miss one guy in your snipping crusade and he can still go around and impregnate all these females. You miss one female when going on a tube tying binge and you only have one womb which can become impregnated.

Old 01-23-2017, 01:44 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Hysterectomys for women that have abortions or can't care for thier children. Makes as much sense.

Old 01-23-2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I'd say the responsibility is always on the women who pick losers to be with. It takes 2 to make babies right? How can a woman be that irresponsible towards their own body?
One, Because we don't, man or woman, think into the future about how this person is going to provide for children when we have sex. We are not expecting to become pregnant. We are thinking of the gratification of sex.
and two, we aren't psychics and cant always know that years down the road this person is going to lose their job, or if they may develop an addiction, stop parenting or putting their children first or the number of things that happen.

And if you say well we should before we ever engage in sexual intercourse, well LMAO. We as humans never have, never will.

Old 01-23-2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Hysterectomys for women that have abortions or can't care for thier children. Makes as much sense.
WTF.
Why would a hysterectomy be needed at all and what has abortion to do with caring for and supporting ones children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies