Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 05:53 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
No, no, no. Do NOT let Donald Douche off the hook for his behavior by referring to him as a "madman," zortation.

He's unethical. He's dishonest. He's a manipulator. He's a two-bit Brooklyn hustler. He's a thin-skinned, narcissistic, passive-aggressive control freak. An idiot. A complete embarrassment. But he's not crazy. He knows exactly what he's doing.
When you add bigot to the equation, reminds me of Hitler.

Old 01-24-2017, 06:28 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,727,332 times
MMM The unions like him now.....
Trump has ‘excellent meeting’ with union bosses who backed Clinton | New York Post

Old 01-24-2017, 06:31 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Ha! I thought you were being ironic, so I repped your comment. But, then I learned that you're a Trump fan.

I stand corrected: he's a 2-bit Queens hustler. That's the only thing I got wrong.
I tricked you into repping me. Haha.

The joke is the same no matter who tells it.

Old 01-24-2017, 06:38 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Surethey do. Unions love him. He backs unions more than any president ever has. He is the greatest. No, he's better than even that.

Old 01-24-2017, 06:38 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
"What's it like having a complete madman as your leader?"

Ask the Germans. They've done it again.

Old 01-24-2017, 06:45 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
What's it like? It's hilarious as hell.

The glorious leader of the Republicans is a delusional old duffer who rumor has it wanted a "full Soviet-style inaugural parade, with tanks, missiles and missile launchers."

We all breathed a sigh of relief when General James Mattis was installed as Secretary of Defense. (From what I've read about him, I suspect he was the one who nixed hauling missile launchers down Pennsylvania Avenue.) We have high hopes that he will keep a handle on military matters.

Trump stood up in front of the CIA Monument Wall commemorating those who gave their lives for this nation and lied to their faces. Lied about the size of the crowd. Lied how the media started this feud between them. (Supposedly by reporting he called the CIA liars on the Russian interference in the election, by reporting he denied he was briefed on the blackmail stuff, and by reporting his tweet where he referred to them as Nazis.) The man stood in front of the CIA and lied.

I don't care which side you're on, you got to admit, that's is effing hysterical.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 01-24-2017 at 07:09 AM..

Old 01-24-2017, 06:47 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,550,899 times
Not everyone in this forum has the Trumpette hat on - the hat that somehow manages to also cover their ears and eyes. I'm appalled that we're in this mess, and I want to apologize to every foreigner I see on the streets and yell, "I didn't do it! I voted for Hillary!" My only hope now is that others with the power to effect change will soon realize how dangerous Trump is, and force him out. He'll never resign willingly, so it's going to be a removal and it will get ugly.

Old 01-24-2017, 06:50 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
Not everyone in this forum has the Trumpette hat on, that somehow manages to also cover their ears and eyes. I'm appalled that we're in this mess, and I want to apologize to every foreigner I see on the streets and yell, "I didn't do it! I voted for Hillary!" My only hope now is that others with the power to effect change will soon realize how dangerous Trump is, and force him out. He'll never resign willingly, so it's going to be a removal and it will get ugly.
How odd. Why would you apologize to people who don't reside here? And more is the embarrassment of blurting out you voted for Hillary lol

I didn't vote for either.

Old 01-24-2017, 07:07 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post

As for what he says, he knows how to push the left's buttons because leftists are so about image and what you say whereas republicans (generally speaking of course) are more about actions and what you do... so when Trump puts out those little tweets and fires back at media inaccuracies they'll be all over it for the next 4 years... a nice game of misdirection where Trump comments about something meaningless the media brings up while getting substantive things done under their noses while their attention is diverted. The media will always focus on the "dirty laundry" since it gets more ratings and they think that moderates like myself care about the garbola they bring up to try to discredit him.
Hate to burst your bubble, but it's about time you come out of that bubble anyway. Being trapped inside that conservative vs liberal/Democrat vs Republican cavity isn't doing you any favors.

One needn't be a flaming "leftist" to see what a self-serving idiot Don the Con is. There are plenty of conservatives (and Republicans) in the US who are appalled by him (a couple of former Republican presidents and their wives, for starters). Heck, MOST conservatives in MOST of the rest of the Western world are horrified -- though, perhaps entertained -- by Trumpty Dumpty. You REALLY need to get out more.

Trump is a Republican in name only. True story. He is a New York liberal, for the most part. On some issues, he is more to the left than either Obama or Clinton. On others, perhaps slightly more to the right. But, ultimately, he IS a LIBERAL who feels most at home among his coastal, Establishment, one-percenter cronies -- you know, those people you Trumpsters believed you voted against.

The sooner you realize that he doesn't care about your issues in your "local community," the better off you'll be.

And you're blaming neglected infrastructure on the wrong party. It's due to years of REPUBLICAN policies, both domestic and international, and their years-long effects. Bush's MANUFACTURED WAR in Iraq is one. Apart from the overwhelming HUMAN cost, it has cost the US taxpayer TRILLIONS of dollars, and it will continue to cost us, in order to pay for the healthcare of that war's veterans who returned permanently maimed, both physically and mentally, and for aid that we poured into Iraq after the war. I'll let you do the math.

If you believe that liberals don't care about infrastructure, then you obviously haven't travelled much, either to more liberal parts of the country, or to other Western countries -- that are overwhelmingly LIBERAL -- whose infrastructure is superior to that of many US communities. With Trump being a liberal, OF COURSE he cares about infrastructure. He's been married to a couple of European wives, so he can see with his own eyes the difference between the commitment to CONTINUED infrastructure spending in most of Europe compared to the US. Many years ago, I saw him on TV talking about that very thing. He referred to US infrastructure, including LaGuardia airport, as "Third World." It's one of the few things he might do well on as POTUS. Because he's a liberal.

As for your assertion that it's "leftists" who are "so about image"? LMBO. You think Trump doesn't care about his image? You actually believe he's immune to what people think about him? This is Twitler we're talking about here, right?

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 01-24-2017 at 07:27 AM..

Old 01-24-2017, 07:08 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I tricked you into repping me. Haha.

The joke is the same no matter who tells it.
No. The joke is that you can't see the irony inherent in your post. Read it again as a response to mine, and THINK.

And the fact that you're all tickled that you "tricked" someone speaks volumes about you. Yep, you're a Trump fan, alright. You sound about as mature as he does.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 01-24-2017 at 07:20 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies