Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2017, 04:31 PM

610 posts, read 532,633 times

Advertisements

To me it seems that he's preparing the ground for a long-overdue federal investigation into this issue. The states can't be trusted to do this, there's too much corruption. Whether it's 10 illegal voters or 10 million, it's got to be investigated and stopped. So the actual number isn't so important---it's a rhetorical device to get this done (a "narrative") At least I've been hoping so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2017, 04:34 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,874,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
He talked about this with leaders of Congress last night. Now he's saying "3-5" million. Because he really won bigly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2842a3e2f83b
Sounds like he is going to fir right in with the DC crowd. Since when do they need evidence?
Obama promised you could buy health insurance for about what you pay for a cellphone bill.
Reid said Romney didn't pay taxes.

Old 01-24-2017, 04:48 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
At the point the opposition stop whining about the electoral college. Its the liberal moron version of the birthers. And yes, Obama had to keep fending that off as well.
Trump brought it up. This particular whining is about trump lying and his inability to move past it.

Old 01-24-2017, 04:50 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
English your second language?

Note how I said I would love to see such tallied, that I know for a fact there are many illegals voting. This is based on my run ins of illegals voting in CA and then estimating such based on the commonality of my encounter. Again, I would love to see such tallied and if you think there are not illegals voting, then you are either one of them or lying for them.
Right because everyone knows that extrapolating anecdotal data is how you get to the bottom of things.
#alternate facts

Old 01-24-2017, 04:51 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
He talked about this with leaders of Congress last night. Now he's saying "3-5" million. Because he really won bigly.

Trump seemed to have had a very productive first business day in office and then... ....

a tangent about how 3-5 million illegal votes cost him the popular vote despite no evidence.

It seems to be a variation of who got the bigger crowd thing.

Graham is on record to put up ( proof) or shut- up.

He won. Time for Trump to get over it.

Old 01-24-2017, 04:52 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,622,028 times
This Trump is crazy. What a child. He always has to win. He won the election but when he heard Hillary won the popular vote he can't stand it and wants to take that from her too.
The man has problems. I can't believe he is being so childish and immature about this.

Old 01-24-2017, 04:57 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
at what point does he get it's not a campaign anymore-e he's actually the president and he needs to actually act like it.
He is acting like it.
Because he's going to put an end to illegal immigrants, dead people, etc...voting illegally.
Got it?

Old 01-24-2017, 05:01 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:

I told you all this and provided the proof, right after the election, within days.

A democrat discovered it. Bev Harris

BlackBoxVoting.org

Vote shaving.

The limp wristed Snowflakes were going batchit crazy, that was the least of their worries.

Old 01-24-2017, 05:04 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
It is terrifying! I am going to call my Congressional reps and tell them to form a committee to look into this crazy person's mental state and capabilities. I suggest every patriot do the same.
I agree. Every true patriot should insist that there is a full independent investigation in all 50 states.

202-224-3121 everyone call your senators and representatives daily until they respond to this attack on the integrity of our elections.

Old 01-24-2017, 05:39 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
Default Congratulations Trump supporters you have elected ......

A Narcissistic Conspiracy theorist with no scruples as President !

What did you think would become of a 70 year old Man/Child who is obsessed with his own self-ego centric aggrandizement ?
That he would change his ways ?
You should have seen this coming starting with the President Obama birther issue that he would not let go for 5 years !

He is upset about the size of the crowd at his inauguration which has to be the "hugely'est crowd ever attended!

He is upset about the size of the real winning vote total knowing that Hillary won by more than 3 Million votes over him. I assume this is a dagger into his heart & ego so he convinces himself that it surely must be voter fraud.

His obsession that he must win everything at all costs no matter what now feeds into his Narcissistic personality disorder and it's all about "him" not us and that was evidenced by that horrible Inauguration Speech where he described America as a nation plagued with "Carnage".
Really?
Is his head going to explode every time when he doesn't have things go his way? No wonder Melania wants to stay in NYC !

Also what is the deal with Spicer and his very sharp and brash tone when he speaks?
He sounds like this to me !

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...Wej9z1PF-VtX6o
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies