Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 08:37 AM

10,189 posts, read 7,920,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
That would be a very stupid argument over the much more obvious fact that a bunch of idiots voted in a buffoon.

But many of us reckon democracy is not perfect. It leaves room for morons to be voted into offices.

Seems to me the moron lost the election. Thank goodness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2017, 11:45 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,185,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
So you've already insulted me by calling me an idiot, dittohead (whatever that is), and claiming my arguments are stupid.

You're not part of the "Love Trumps Hate" crowd, are you?

I didn't insult you. I insulted dittoheads and idiots.

If you are claiming to belong to one or all of the above groups, that's solely your choice.

Old 01-25-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoor191145 View Post
Bunch of idiots huh? Trump has done more in a few days than OBama did in years....Oh wait what matters to you people is,gay rights umhm this is something that really matters,ban guns,they love their rights but don't dare ask to keep our rights 2nd,dont get what they want so we burn riot lute and destroy personal property.
Obama saved the economy and killed OBL.

Trump made a few tweets and some promises.

You Trumpeters are so beyond reality you guys should copy right this alternate universe you guys are living in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoor191145 View Post
Think some who has been a man for how many ever years wants to be a woman now should have the right to use a womans bathroom ,yeah I want that sick freak near my daughter.
Are you talking about Giuliani?

Old 01-25-2017, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Seems to me the moron lost the election. Thank goodness.
Get off your alternate universe and return to reality shall you?

The moron won and now he is putting more morons in his cabinet.

Old 01-25-2017, 02:02 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,981,687 times
Quote:
That would be a very stupid argument over the much more obvious fact that a bunch of idiots voted in a buffoon.

But many of us reckon democracy is not perfect. It leaves room for morons to be voted into offices.
Just like you voting in Obama bebOp 8 years of buffonary ...lol...Obama is a gift that keeps on giving the GOP seats..lol...

Old 01-25-2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Just like you voting in Obama bebOp 8 years of buffonary ...lol...Obama is a gift that keeps on giving the GOP seats..lol...

Yes, we got 8 years of great times! Trump wishes he is 10% as good as Obama.

Now the cycle ends and the tough time starts....

Old 01-25-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
A bunch of idiots....

That would be 63 million strong there, buddy.
You are absolutely right. The idiots have always been a vast and powerful group.

Idiot: A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controlling. The Idiot's activity is not confined to any special field of thought or action, but "pervades and regulates the whole." He has the last word in everything and he overwhelmingly supports other members of his tribe.

-- Ambrose Bierce. The Devil's Dictionary.

Old 01-25-2017, 03:51 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,635,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
You could argue that your party caused Trump to win.
This is the first halfway reasonable thing I've seen you say in months.

Take the day off, dogfood, you've earned it.

Old 01-25-2017, 03:58 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,004,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The only ones I blame for Trump winning are the low information voters who were hoodwinked by con-artist Trump and those who voted for him who don't place any value on ethics as long as a person gets rich and the voters who stayed home on voting day.
Why not honor the democratic process that makes the U.S. great? Why blame voters? No normally people voted for Gore in 2000 but if he won, nobody would have blamed voters. Continual, built up anger is no way to go through life.

Old 01-25-2017, 04:40 PM

10,189 posts, read 7,920,213 times
Quote:
Get off your alternate universe and return to reality shall you?

The moron won and now he is putting more morons in his cabinet.

Reality has returned! The morons are out of office now and the other moron failed to get in. Reality check!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies