Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 11:54 AM

78,385 posts, read 60,579,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
lol. Jews as a "sub race"? Some of the best Muslims in our history came from Jewish roots. The Quran curses Jews who didn't maintain shabbos and the Mitszvos... here let a rabbi explain this to you...
I have no issues with Christians, Muslims, Jews etc.

What I do have an issue with are extremists from backward cultural holes.

I've seen opinion polls over the years from countries like Syria towards jews, gays etc. and I don't care if they're Christian or Muslim or Atheist....I wouldn't want to take a broad cross-section of them into this country. Cherry pick some? Sure, no problem.

Here, let me pose a question to you. Would you welcome a bunch of Catholics from Europe into the country? What if there were from the 16th century?

Old 01-27-2017, 11:55 AM

1,666 posts, read 1,017,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
If you want to see a book that considers Jews a sub race just read the Quran.

Oh you mean you are just ignorant...

Christian Persecution in Malaysia - Open Doors UK & Ireland

Malaysia must end ban on Christians saying
Oh and let's talk about Malay...I've been there and stayed right near a church and Christian school. People were greatly happy there. Don't believe me? Go ahead and listen to the expats yourself:

Interviews with expats living in Malaysia | Expat Arrivals

Now juxtapose that to the persecution that the alt-white has committed against minority religious groups here:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/08/0...wisconsin.html

Oh and how about registries and outright bans on certain religions and politicians calls for it? The hypocrisy and ignorance in your post is unreal. Alt-white is crazy.

Old 01-27-2017, 11:56 AM

1,666 posts, read 1,017,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I have no issues with Christians, Muslims, Jews etc.

What I do have an issue with are extremists from backward cultural holes.

I've seen opinion polls over the years from countries like Syria towards jews, gays etc. and I don't care if they're Christian or Muslim or Atheist....I wouldn't want to take a broad cross-section of them into this country. Cherry pick some? Sure, no problem.

Here, let me pose a question to you. Would you welcome a bunch of Catholics from Europe into the country? What if there were from the 16th century?
I would vet them as individuals and evaluate what they can add to society. If someone were a well learned scientist with no baggage, sure, we need those skills.

And I would do this with every immigrant from any country.

Old 01-27-2017, 12:07 PM

20,716 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
lol. Jews as a "sub race"? Some of the best Muslims in our history came from Jewish roots. The Quran curses Jews who didn't maintain shabbos and the Mitszvos... here let a rabbi explain this to you...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yv9A9_E3Z7M
Oh, only some Jews are cursed.

Here, let me explain it to you. Many early Muslims were converted Jews since it was Jews that were the first target of the spread of Islam.

Today a lot of people who identify as Jews are atheists . Under Islam they are free to be treated as pagans and are indeed sub human in the eyes of many sects of Islam.

and of course the it the problem with you religious lunatics. Which sect of Islam , Judaism or Christianity should I even believe?

Old 01-27-2017, 12:20 PM

20,716 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Oh and let's talk about Malay...I've been there and stayed right near a church and Christian school. People were greatly happy there. Don't believe me? Go ahead and listen to the expats yourself:

Interviews with expats living in Malaysia | Expat Arrivals

Wow , anecdotes? People have gone to North Korea with no issue.

Quote:
Now juxtapose that to the persecution that the alt-white has committed against minority religious groups here:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/08/0...wisconsin.html

Oh and how about registries and outright bans on certain religions and politicians calls for it? The hypocrisy and ignorance in your post is unreal. Alt-white is crazy.
Oh you found an anecdote from 5 years ago involving Sikhs? That is pathetic considering Islam's record with Sikhs which is as dismal as with anyone else not inside their fanatical cult.

The Islamist war against Sikhs is arriving in Europe | Coffee House
But while Sikhism teaches that all religious traditions should be respected, Islam has a long history of targeting Sikh communities. Even today, persecution still exists. Prior to the collapse of the Kabul government in 1992, there were 220,000 Sikhs and Hindus across Afghanistan. Only 220 families now remain. Many have fled atrocities and have found sanctuary in the West, for the simple reason they are considered ‘Kafirs’, a derogatory term for non-Muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies