Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 07:13 AM

17,002 posts, read 12,583,387 times

Advertisements

Wonder when the Germans are going to re-find their inner Hun and the Swedes their inner Viking.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:23 AM

2,130 posts, read 1,456,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Wonder when the Germans are going to re-find their inner Hun and the Swedes their inner Viking.
Sweden isn't being helped by it's leaders who essentially tell the female citizens to "Help the migrants assimilate by mingling with them."
And "Sweden is for the immigrants, not for the Swedes."
Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Last edited by 2002 Subaru; 01-27-2017 at 08:09 AM..

Old 01-27-2017, 08:05 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Fake news. I already debunked this in another thread.
Not fake news.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
I was being sarcastic. The point was we could all dig up stories of "X" people committing horrible rapes and try to implicate their religion, ethnicity or otherwise.

Of course those people I cited weren't reading their Bible as inspiration to incest rape. And these Muslims (supposedly) weren't reading any scripture either. They're just nasty and sick.
No, they were following the precepts of their religion, Islam.

Christians don't carry out the atrocities in the Jewish bible -- they're Christians.

Jews don't either, because they're not Jews anymore, they're liberals.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Lol. Every citation I brought up were white Christians...shall I post more inbreeding rapes committed by these people? And does that implicate all white Christians because there is inbreeding in the Bible?
Whatever a few white U.S. citizens do is irrelevant.

They are citizens and we're stuck with them.

But we CAN keep Muslim foreigners out.

There is no reason to have them here anyway, adding to our problems.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

That just makes too much sense ...

Old 01-27-2017, 08:53 AM

1,666 posts, read 1,017,293 times
Quote:

Not true for all. We don't have enough Doctors or Engineers. If we decide to restrict immigration for 1.6 Billion people we limit our ability to pick up an immense amount of talent.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:56 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,318,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
Aprox 95% of crime in Sweden is caused by migrants. As a group they're overrepresented in crime by 430%. Sweden has the 2nd highest incidence of rape in the world now, after South Africa. Currently 1 in 4 women will be brutally raped in Sweden, and growing.

On another note, in 2015 about 163,00 migrants entered Sweden and less than 500 found jobs. Although there are still many more native Swedes in the country than foreign born, 60% of those unemployed are foreign born, and sucking away at the generous Swedish welfare state.

But all just a small price to pay for multicultural enrichment right? VERY sad and pathetic that their leaders aren't doing much about this epidemic.

Some stats.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/muslims...ed-by-430/amp/
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Just because you throw out stats doesn't be mean their true. Not even Somalia has 1 in 4 woman getting raped, were did you hear these numbers. Unless you mean sexual assault which could be as simple as a cat call in some countries then I don't know how someone can knowingly put out BS statistics like this.

The Swedish Government says their are 6,700 rapes roughly, and they are increasing. For comparison the U.S has 173,000 rapes, A.K.A The land of hide yo wife, hide to children. Sweden does have more rapes per capital than the U.S but it is 67 per 100,000 compared to 54 per 100,000. On the other had South Africa has 53,000 rapes with just 4x as many people as Sweden they are not comparable whatsoever.

I agree that the Rape is higher because of migrants, but migrants aren't even commiting anywhere near the majority of crime and even rape leans towards the swedes.
You guys make up statistics about people who while are more likely to be criminals than your average swede are maybe 10% of the population at most. I have been to Europe several times over the years same with my mother and no people aren't getting raped everywhere, their is no epidemic. You may see the occasional homeless refugee but it isn't like their is a camp at every corner. Not sure about Sweden but if it is anything like the other "rapefugee"countries then I have to visit this summer because it is most likely a very safe place to go.

Sweden's rape rate under the spotlight - BBC News

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
Here is the correct statistics, not taken from some weird blog:

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002 Subaru View Post
Sweden isn't being helped by it's leaders who essentially tell the female citizens to "Help the migrants assimilate by mingling with them."
And "Sweden is for the immigrants, not for the Swedes."
Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.
No they don´t.
Where have you read this? Or did you make it up yourself?

Old 01-27-2017, 08:57 AM

1,666 posts, read 1,017,293 times
Quote:
No, they were following the precepts of their religion, Islam.

Christians don't carry out the atrocities in the Jewish bible -- they're Christians.

Jews don't either, because they're not Jews anymore, they're liberals.
Ok, now is time to bring your proof. Unfortunately for your argument I'm a Muslim whom speaks Arabic and attended a madrasa with one of the most conservative Imam's in the western world.

I can categorically confirm that a rape such as this.. and making it public online.. is not only forbidden according to Islam but is incredibly shameful. This would literally get these guys stoned to death in a Shari'a court... and I'm not exaggerating.

Old 01-27-2017, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Here is the correct statistics, not taken from some weird blog:

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home.html

No they don´t.
Where have you read this? Or did you make it up yourself?
I did not make it up. I read it on a Swedish publication, not sure which one exactly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies