Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 09:19 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
If someone said to you in regards to healthcare "high risk pools" you would understand what that meant. If not, you are an idiot. Trump is many things. An idiot is not one.
Okay. I'll play. What did I think when I first saw the term? The concept is easy. The application? What is it - in how does it work, how is it applied, how does one fall into it? for what time period? To the best of my recollection, that's what I processed in about a two-second gulp. Still don't know the ANSWERS but then I'm not designing health-care or returning to pools.

Why so defensive? If the guy's got it, we're gold.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:19 PM

274 posts, read 353,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Sorry; Dems, you people GAVE this election to Trump.
Now that's some gold-plated chutzpah! I suppose now that we've exited 'Thanks Obama' from the conservatives, we're entering 'Thanks Dems' territory for this cluster. Or maybe they'll stick with 'Thanks Obama.' What's true is that looking for imaginary scapegoats has already started. It's the Dems fault! Hillary's! Obama's!

No. Trump voters, or 'you people', own this.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:21 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
It's not the liberals who are going to oust this guy. He thinks he's Julius Caesar and he's going to end up being done in by his own party.

He's a pathological liar, cannot focus on anything and is obsessed with himself. They are going to get tired of covering for him and pretending he's normal. This is not going well.

President Trump Delivers Word Salad of a Speech to GOP Retreat - The Daily Beast
Yeah I watched that. When he started off bragging about his win and rehashing it which is now old news, and makes him look weirdly insecure - I knew he was in trouble. He's all soundbites and zero substance.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:22 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
It's not the liberals who are going to oust this guy. He thinks he's Julius Caesar and he's going to end up being done in by his own party.

He's a pathological liar, cannot focus on anything and is obsessed with himself. They are going to get tired of covering for him and pretending he's normal. This is not going well.

President Trump Delivers Word Salad of a Speech to GOP Retreat - The Daily Beast
Absolutely, he's now pressuring the park service to find proof of his claim about his inauguration being the highest attended. He is the president but that isn't good enough for him. I would laugh at him if it wasn't so scary. Well sorry, I do still laugh at him lol

Old 01-26-2017, 09:22 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Not a Trump supporter and I believe it's fake. If you read the tweets there are too many ripped from the headlines.

If Omarosa becomes press secretary, then I'll believe it.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:25 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Not a Trump supporter and I believe it's fake. If you read the tweets there are too many ripped from the headlines.

If Omarosa becomes press secretary, then I'll believe it.
Well she's something... what is she exactly? I saw her get sworn in. You can't make this crap up, you really can't.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:26 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
I am 100 percent sure he knows what a high risk pool is in regards to health care.
I'm 100% sure you're not 100% sure. This is Gump we're talking about.

He might be able to name the three branches of government without a lifeline, but I wouldn't wager significant sums of money on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Hooray for fake news!
This may be fake news, but every bit of it seems plausible.

Based on the idiocy he's spewed publicly through 6 days, this leak seems rather ho-hum, frankly.

Quote:
If someone said to you in regards to healthcare "high risk pools" you would understand what that meant. If not, you are an idiot. Trump is many things. An idiot is not one.
Gump is the biggest idiot in the history of US politics:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...android-att-us

His ignorance is encyclopedic.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:32 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Maybe Trump is a fool, maybe he ain't. We'll find out like as in real soon.

Hillary was def bad news and a bald faced liar, too. Sorry; Dems, you people GAVE this election to Trump.
Trump is also a liar which he has proved to be. Or maybe it's just alternative news to you. A narcissist as president is very dangerous. And I don't think even his supporters would disagree that he is a narcissist. But don't blame democrats if this country goes down in flames. You voted for him. No one twisted your arm. I probably would have voted for Kashich but he wasn't even an option with you guys. So no, this is all on you

Old 01-26-2017, 09:32 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon2 View Post
Now that's some gold-plated chutzpah! I suppose now that we've exited 'Thanks Obama' from the conservatives, we're entering 'Thanks Dems' territory for this cluster. Or maybe they'll stick with 'Thanks Obama.' What's true is that looking for imaginary scapegoats has already started. It's the Dems fault! Hillary's! Obama's!

No. Trump voters, or 'you people', own this.
Exactly. When I read that post I mmediately saw how this was a way for them to 'flip flop' this whole clusterbeep onto those who did NOT put donnie in. They can't help themselves. It's what they've been taught.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:34 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I'm 100% sure you're not 100% sure. This is Gump we're talking about.

He might be able to name the three branches of government without a lifeline, but I wouldn't wager significant sums of money on it.

This may be fake news, but every bit of it seems plausible.

Based on the idiocy he's spewed publicly through 6 days, this leak seems rather ho-hum, frankly.

Gump is the biggest idiot in the history of US politics:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...android-att-us

His ignorance is encyclopedic.
OMG...just read the beginning of that article and I have NEVER heard or read anything as convoluted. Trump makes even Sarah Palin's word salads seem like one is reading the great classics of literature.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies