Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 10:23 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Despite the narrative that has been fed to you by the Israel Lobby, these are just baseless talking points. There have been more Palestinian *babies* that have died in the conflict than Israeli civilians in total and the PA has been recognized as non-terrorist since 1991 and is referred to as the State of Palestine by the UN.

Further *ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO OR CATCH THE POINT*, the video barley mentions Israel, terrorism or anything there other. Which goes back to my OP, don't post idiotic claims and talking points. Thanks.
Not really a "Baseless Talking Point" if your Kids School Bus is Machine Gunned by a Palestinian. If more Palestinians have been killed than Jews, that just shows us that they aren't that good at Fighting and should not provoke Israel. You can call them what you want, but they are Terrorists no matter what you, or the UN Call them . You can call a Zebra a Horse, but we all know its still a Zebra. Nne of these are idiotic claims, since they are all based on facts and reality.

I know the Video doesn't mention Israel or Terrorism, but that's always attached to a Palestinian, like a tail on a Monkey, and is a part of their Teachings to their Children from Generation to Generation, like a mutating virus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2017, 10:27 PM

1,666 posts, read 1,017,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
See, here you go not following your own OP and video. Israel is a result and not the cause of their issues. That blame goes to the Arab League who fed them the misinformation for decades without having access to the truth. In essence they were brainwashed by their brethren.
I think it's multi-faceted. Israel and Jordan both were conspirators, as were Egypt and Syria. It's a complex mess.

Old 01-26-2017, 10:37 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Quote:
I think it's multi-faceted. Israel and Jordan both were conspirators, as were Egypt and Syria. It's a complex mess.
All Jordan currently cares about is being in control of the Temple Mount. Jordan holds up the treaty pretty well with Israel as I've never had problems travelling or vacationing in Jordan. Egypt OTOH is another story.

Old 01-26-2017, 10:42 PM

Quote:
All Jordan currently cares about is being in control of the Temple Mount. Jordan holds up the treaty pretty well with Israel as I've never had problems travelling or vacationing in Jordan. Egypt OTOH is another story.
Really? How did Egypt give you trouble?

When I travelled to Tel Aviv, I came through Cairo and the officers said "see you in 4 hours"... because they thought the Israelis were going to boot me right back. While I did have an extended stay of interviews in Ben Gurion, I did eventually make it through.

Old 01-26-2017, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Really? How did Egypt give you trouble?

When I travelled to Tel Aviv, I came through Cairo and the officers said "see you in 4 hours"... because they thought the Israelis were going to boot me right back. While I did have an extended stay of interviews in Ben Gurion, I did eventually make it through.
My travels are business related (I'm not a touristy type of person). I've been in nearly every country between Morocco and Saudi Arabia. It's not a trouble issue per se, it's the way they conduct business. If you look at Egypt over the decades, its never done well in the business world.

Old 01-26-2017, 11:09 PM

Quote:
My travels are business related (I'm not a touristy type of person). I've been in nearly every country between Morocco and Saudi Arabia. It's not a trouble issue per se, it's the way they conduct business. If you look at Egypt over the decades, its never done well in the business world.
I get it. Their culture is very different. Heavily baksheesh driven and very stingy, always trying to get one by you.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:50 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,385,284 times
Jordan is the Eastern Palestine of the British Mandate. The majority of the Jordanian population is Palestinian. So why does nobody question the fact that the Saudi Arabian Hashemite family was given control of the Eastern part of Palestine? The Palestinians should be trying to gain control of Jordan (which is Eastern Palestine!) where they are the majority of the population rather than focusing on little Israel.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Jordan is the Eastern Palestine of the British Mandate. The majority of the Jordanian population is Palestinian. So why does nobody question the fact that the Saudi Arabian Hashemite family was given control of the Eastern part of Palestine? The Palestinians should be trying to gain control of Jordan (which is Eastern Palestine!) where they are the majority of the population rather than focusing on little Israel.
Go back to 1970. Been there already.
Black September - The Jordanian-PLO Civil War of 1970

Old 01-27-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Go back to 1970. Been there already.
Black September - The Jordanian-PLO Civil War of 1970
Agreed. The idea of Palestine doesn't really have a great chance and I have no idea what we do from here.

I hate the idea of nation states in the Muslim world...it's a European model that just doesn't work for us.

Old 01-27-2017, 09:08 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Nobody likes Palestinians. Not thr Israelis and fellow Arabs alike. Palestinians are in between a rock and a hard place. If Palestinian become independent, war will trigger with Jordan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies