Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 02:12 PM

16,278 posts, read 10,414,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The people didn't have a clue what they were marching for because they were paid to be there. The march was not supposed to be about Trump, but every last one of those idiots went there because they hate Trump, and someone paid them to stomp around angry. When asked why they were there, as seen on videos, they had no idea why they were there.

I would bet you a lot of money that those signs were not made by them.
Stop with the claim that they were all paid to be there already. I live near DC, I personally know about a dozen or so people who attended and NONE were paid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2017, 02:16 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Stop with the claim that they were all paid to be there already. I live near DC, I personally know about a dozen or so people who attended and NONE were paid.
Uh huh. Did you help them with their knitting and creating signs?

Old 01-28-2017, 02:25 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,628,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
One person doesn't invalidate the views and opinions of millions of women.
All opinions counts as what they are, opinions. There are opinions on both sides. Facts are something else.

Old 01-28-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceofreazon View Post
So let me see if I've got this right...

Trump made some lewd comments about what consenting adult women would hypothetically allow him to do because of his celebrity status and he’s a monster.

But...

A woman who was convicted of kidnapping and torturing a homosexual man who was starved, burned, beaten, and tortured over a period of 15-20 DAYS is invited to speak?!?!
Yes, and we are expected to take this march seriously. They have 100 percent control over who they invite to speak, but I bet someone will come on her and claim it isn't the organizers fault.

Old 01-28-2017, 02:38 PM

3,398 posts, read 5,105,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Her being horrible or not has no bearing on whether or not Trump is or is not also horrible.
Did you hear the point when it went over? Having A person with her past lecturing people on morals, would be like Bill Clinton giving marriage advise or Hillary giving fashion tips.

Old 01-28-2017, 02:46 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzin View Post
i don't think it was wise to include her in that march.

That said, she did go to prison for 27 years, was released, and is believed to be rehabilitated.

The man in question was not actually gay, and this was some sort of a crime paid for by a slimy guy who was cheating people out of large sums of money against another guy who was his partner.

The victim didn't deserve to be tortured, but he was hardly an innocent.

I'm of mixed opinion on this because she was sexually abused and sold to a pedophile as a small girl so who in the world knows where her head was when she was a young woman?

I'm glad she seems to have gotten her life on the right track, but i do overall agree that her inclusion wasn't a good idea. I also have doubts that the organizer knew exactly what she'd done.

As to the organizer believing or not in sharia law, many muslim women don't have a huge issue with a good portion of religion-based law in muslim countries, but guess what?

Plenty of christian women here in the us would be totally cool with religious law. Look how many want to make abortion laws based on christian values.

Wow.

Old 01-28-2017, 02:49 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
Yes, and we are expected to take this march seriously. They have 100 percent control over who they invite to speak, but I bet someone will come on her and claim it isn't the organizers fault.

Already happened. The claim has been made the organizer "didn't know" Hyltons background. Too late to backpeddle now. They have shown what the face of their movement is. If they gain any real traction we should all be very afraid for the future.

Old 01-28-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Already happened. The claim has been made the organizer "didn't know" Hyltons background. Too late to backpeddle now. They have shown what the face of their movement is. If they gain any real traction we should all be very afraid for the future.
It's their job to know. Claiming incompetency? That's suppose to be OK?

Old 01-28-2017, 02:57 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,657 times
As described in that article in list #1 those people epitomized evil.

What would enrage a liberal and Democrat more--and feminists--is hearing me respond to news of a band of wild criminals on the run in Chicago, ending up dead under my watch as mayor if my cops caught them armed.

I'll demand my cops not shoot, beat, or kill them if the criminal group that brutally tortured said man, surrender to my cops butt naked, in front of a Christian church, bellies on the ground, low crawling to them. That is the term I will give live on TV.

As a leader (if that were the case), I am here to defend the weak, poor, and vulnerable, not the strong and viscious.

So, feminist think Donald Trump or I am the cruelest men ever. That evidences their pathetic soft minds and inability to assess when a battle is more or less morally justifiable.

If they think President Trump is a tyrant imagine how well they would psychologically do under a psychopathoc leader like Dracula. Vlad the Impaler.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=biuyK7FwFew
Vlad the Impaler: Madness and Murder

Real Crusades History 29,947 views

I think that woman and her male accomplices are more like Vlad the Impaler than myself. And I have no doubt they are female and male feminists and liberals that support Hillary Democrats. Hillary Clinton I suspect is a "charismatic psychopath" herself but less cruel than Vlad the Impaler. But I think she is as psychopathically detatched from the emotions (empathy) of those outside her animal pack as Vlad was. Psychopaths can be very intelligent people and learn to act emotionally sympathetic about x, y, or z thing after watching other people act certain ways to those things who are socially acceptable.

Old 01-28-2017, 03:45 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,371,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Her being horrible or not has no bearing on whether or not Trump is or is not also horrible.
No, but it does make her and the others cheering her speech hypocrites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies