Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 08:00 AM

9,530 posts, read 16,512,408 times

Advertisements

I'm all for Trump standing up for his beliefs. I never liked him but I agreed with him on some issues. I feel if the USA does not attempt to fix itself. Then it's all over for us. The problems this country have are so massive. That we cannot afford any more. Trump focused on them in his campaign, and this week he proved he is living up to his words. Personally I'm sick of this immigration issues. I'm hoping it is dealth with severely, and then move on to issues directly about American society. Healthcare, education, jobs and affordable housing. The infrastructure in dire need of repair. How about all the violence in this country. I'm hoping Trump will focus on all that as he should be. So yes I support Trump and hope he can fix the mess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 08:02 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,974,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
Hail Victory

Mein Furer

For gosh sakes, if you are going to keep using that word, please learn to spell it correctly. It is Fuhrer!

Old 01-29-2017, 08:04 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,902,399 times
Hitler was extremely popular when he first came to power in Germany, too.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:07 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,451,800 times
We Will Overcomb.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:08 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Yeah.. had his fanatical followers much like Obama.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:10 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,633,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
I wholly respect the man for what he is doing. He had a conviction and he stuck with it. He doesn't care about popularity contests, but he's doing what he truly believes is best for the American people. Unfortunately, many are blind to the issues we as Americans face thanks to the dangerous policies set by our past few puppet presidents, who also created a well-insulated bubble that people are thankfully waking up to.

I see now that Trump truly has the American citizen in mind, whether they know it or not.
I'm loving it thus far also. This country desperately needs someone to stick their head out and do what is needed, even if it's not popular.

How many bubbles do we have? Shall we count for the liberals?

20 Trillion Dollar Deficit National Debt Bubble
Mortgage Bubble
Student Loan Bubble
Dollar Bubble
Consumerism Bubble
Social Security/Medicare Bubble
Welfare Bubble

and more.

There is no argument. This goes back beyond Obama to Republican administrations.

Some do not understand the predicament as they must be blinded by the benefits they've been receiving from the system that's been bankrupting this nation.

A strong society SAVES and has ASSETS not living in perpetual debt to BANKS and loans owed to communist countries like China!

It used to be this way. It isn't now, and Obama is not the only one to blame for what we see.

We are weaker than ever living off a fiat currency and a credit card living fat off of the labors of others. Sure your products have been cheap at Walmart. Do you think that party is going to continue forever?

Time to real the liberals back to reality.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:18 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,832,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala
We Will Overcomb.
Yes very important to knock the evil down!!!!!! (RESISTANCE IS THE 0NLY WAY FORWARD)

Old 01-29-2017, 08:45 AM

7,977 posts, read 4,984,909 times
Trump isn't bought and paid for and lobbyist and corporate scum. He doesn't need the money.. Thats why he may end up possibly the greatest president of all time

Old 01-29-2017, 08:48 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,083,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
So was Obama... huh, that's odd.

Old 01-29-2017, 09:20 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Trump isn't bought and paid for and lobbyist and corporate scum. He doesn't need the money.. Thats why he may end up possibly the greatest president of all time
For the most part true, he IS the corporate scum. True, he has Yours now and he is going to spend spend spend it, wait until you get the Bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies