Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2017, 06:57 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
How do you know?

And what would it matter if he did?
Obama can and never will do any wrong. Talking to liberals is like talking to a drunk...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 06:59 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
The sad thing really , is how this was executed, had it been planned thoughtfully there
should have been no reason for the orange man to have to call the TSA to explain
Trump is flying by the seat of his pants and could easily have waited a few days to
have all the details in place. The knee jerk approach of his actions are what is
freaky and does tell us that he is not a man who is a deep thinker .
He's getting things done. That's all that matters.

Old 01-29-2017, 06:59 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,728,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
So you're not American.

Also: Your posts wouldn't make sense to Einstein. Sorry.
Yes, I am, and can even prove it, can you?

You're saying Einstein was a lib?

I honestly never cared to do the research on that.

I guess your post has no bearing on anything that matters.

CN

Old 01-29-2017, 07:08 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,284,192 times
A country divided? A sinking ship? The world coming to an end?

Time will tell as Trump signs things (that's all I've seen on TV, him sitting at a desk with a pen signing a stack of papers), and he is met with resistance. I am tired of seeing all these doom & gloomers. I went to work the past 8 days with Trump as President and got a lot done. I went running most days, and even got in my longest run ever, 18 miles. My point? Life goes on.

I refuse to waste any of my 24 hours a day complaining and whining. If it bothers you so much quit your job, leave your family, go to Washington as a activist, and REALLY fight against Trump. Other than that, it's a bunch of people with hot air, and doing things that affect other peoples lives as they try to get through their own day. Sure, I know "there is power in numbers", so if the nation revolts with these continued protests something will get done. Just please inform me exactly what will come from all this negativity?

Old 01-29-2017, 07:18 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,401 times
Damn, you think people arent able to go to Planned Parenthood shooting range or something. He is using his legal authority to protect US Citizens.. just as Obama and Bush before him did. No one hated Trump till he ran against Hillary....

Old 01-29-2017, 07:21 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2008 View Post
As usual you are misinformed and dishonest. I guess we should not be surprised, based on your usual posting pattern
Obama in 2011 stopped the processing of refugee applications from Iraq. He did not void already granted visas
No visas have been voided. Those coming from the Obama Admin's 2016 list of high terrorism countries are being more carefully vetted before admission.

If you have a problem with that, blame the Obama Admin for creating the list in 2015 and 2016.

(a)(12), here:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1187

Old 01-29-2017, 07:25 AM

4,399 posts, read 10,670,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No visas have been voided. Those coming from the Obama Admin's 2016 list of high terrorism countries are being more carefully vetted before admission.
Again you are lying. People from those countires on the list with previously issued visas are being denied entry. As I said, their visas were voided. If they were not voided, then they would be allowed to enter
What about this don't you understand?
This doesn't have anything to do with anything Obama has done or anyone has ever done. Sorry Trump owns this.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:27 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2008 View Post
Again you are lying. People from those countires on the list with previously issued visas are being denied entry. As I said, their visas were voided. If they were not being voided, then people wouldn't be getting stranded at the airport. What about this don't you understand?
This doesn't have anything to do with anything Obama has done or anyone has ever done.
Why should we care about these people anyway?

They're foreigners.

Let them go back to/stay in their own country -- especially if that country is a source of Islamic terrorism.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:32 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,804,457 times
Bannon is the real president. He is calling the shots. DHS wanted to exclude green card
holders on ban and bannon overruled. Trump is just the useful idiot. Bannon has called for
a complete teardown of our country in past interviews. He is loving this. And now he is
on the NSC.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:34 AM

4,399 posts, read 10,670,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Why should we care about these people anyway?

They're foreigners.
I guess let's just say we have an incompatible view of the world, and leave it at that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies