Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 08:48 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
Involving ourselves in conflicts of the middle east is about as wise as involving yourself in a conflict between a couple. You're going to screw things up even more and get yourself into trouble. Why can't we just leave them alone to fight themselves?
Yet the trump is doing so, as we speak, and will continue to do so, do you even know who it is you support?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 09:05 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,741,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yet the trump is doing so, as we speak, and will continue to do so, do you even know who it is you support?
I'll give him some time to sort out war issues.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:19 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
I'll give him some time to sort out war issues.
He has already used troops and one is dead,.Sorry I do not believe American lives are worth the cost of him learning, besides, trump does not learn, he knows it all, ask him if you do not believe me.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:45 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
This of course allowed Assad to carry out his atrocities in Syria against all those that supported the rebels.
Funny coming from (I presume) an American who in the mid 1800's had the bloodiest war on their own soil in the whole of planet earth. The carnage was so bad it shocked the sensibilities of the Europeans at that time.

Had a bunch of powerful nations been as extensively helping the Confedrate Nation of the South, Lincoln and his US Army would have carried out as much "atrocities" as Assad. Especially if Georgia's population had been made up of something like 75% to 95% of Mexican freedom fighter, moderate rebels, attempting to save the noble Southerners from the tyranny of the Lincoln regime.

You see, I can use creative writing language to twist reality just as well as a nationality of hypocrites called "Americans" (not the only Americans on the American continent and no there are not two American continents), routinely do. Americans the napalm kings of Vietnam. Americans the fire bomb kings of Tokyo. Americans the only nation on all of planet earth to drop not one but two f---ing nuclear bombs on children, pregnant women, and old ladies.

Quote:
Now in the aftermath, millions of refugees are pouring out of Syria and into Europe. I'm afraid Angel Merkel along with other progressives will be booted out of power soon.

America did not take in as many refugees we are less affected by the huge outpours of refugees but if we accepted 1million Syrians I'm very sure that there will be calls for the Democrats to retract their positions.

It's easy to say and offer to do charitible things but it's different when you have to offer and provide.
Yeah, you see, my morals run different than the Pope's or Democrats. The moral thing to do was to never have caused the refugee problem in Syria in the first place. Like a bunch of child molesters running around snatching children off the playground and trying to throw them in vans and cars to speed away in. When Assad and his righteous Muslim Army start shooting at the American child molesters and their "moderate child molesters," and children and their parents flee as refugees from the shooting, then Americans and their liberal partners in crime in Western Europe want to complain Assad is the bad guy.

How many billions did America blow helping destroy Syria? I guess the Pope and liberals are too dense to ask that. The Martin Luther King Jr. thing would have been to never help destroy that country in the first place. Which by the way they brought to more ruin then any American gangs selling cocaine and heroin on the streets. The Martin Luther King Jr. thing would have been to use billions of those sane dollars simply helping improve the infrastructure, health care, or educational services in Syria.

And the Pope should concern himself more with the Catholic Philippines than with Protestant and secular USA and Trumps immigration policy. I guess the Pope never took a bullet to the belly if he thinks what Trump has done is more severe in nature than what the President of the Philippines has done by ordering and encouraging the largest mass lynchings in modern time. But I can help the Pope out with that if he likes. I bet sitting his a$& in an airport eating McDonalds won't seem so bad after all after he tries recovering from surgery from a bullet abdomen wound. He won't be able to deficate or even fart. His mid section will fill slowly with soooo much gas and pressure he's going to feel like his midsection is going to blow apart, explode, and his thirst will be incredible. He'll be lucky if the nurses let him suck on an ice cube.

Not that I entirely have a problem with the President of the Philippines. He can run his country as he sees fit. I empathize with the street addicts living in literal abject poverty he has had shot and shot and killed. But I can not stop their terrible cross they must carry in that country. No more than I can the situation for many Syrian children and adult refugees that have had sadly flee their homes.

But what get me about the Pope is he is too worried about non-Catholics not acting like Catholic saints. No, he ought be more concerned about Catholics not acting like Catholic saints. Including those in the priestly ranks. In fact, rather than constantly talking about empty "love" of nothingness he ought be waging war like Trump is in the US Government. Plenty of black African priests in black African countries raping nuns. Why doesn't he wage holy jihad on that rather than worrying about how the non-Catholic President Trump is not loooooooving Muslim refugees enough?

Yeah, that gets to another point. I've personally visited the Muslim UAE and seen their vaaaaaaaast wealth. Their citizens, the actual citizens, live like our Hollywood celebrities. A whole f---in nation of Muslim people living like this. Why the f--- are they not taking care of all those fellow Arab Muslim refugees? Especially since they along with the US caused the whole problem. They wanted the Sunni to replace the Shia/Shiite rule in Syria. Qatar, Saudi Arabia as well. They both were involved along with the UAE. And they all are rolling in money.

I guess the Pope and liberals say the rich Muslims are being saintly and gooooood by not doing more to help Muslim refugees. But they want to pull out that "You ain't black enough, you 'acting white'" card black peoples do to other black people, but in this case doing the you ain't "Christian" thing. Gay men dressed up as "furries" running a sex ring, sex parties, sexually molesting young boys isn't Christian either but I don't see the holier than thou bumping their gums about that. I give a f--- if the Pope, Obama, the Saudi Monarchy, or the Queen of f---in England don't see me as "Christian enough." That label has been played so much it no longer has any effect. I won't be Christian either when I sink my teeth into your cheek and pull out a chunk of flesh. But you come beat the war drums on me as President and you're going to find out what Genghis Kahn is. I'll be existing a plane or disembarking a ship with military pack on my back, war helmet on my head, and assault rifle in my head, at the front lines coming for you. I won't ask as President my military troops do anything I won't do. That includes humping miles to come butcher you, monarch of whatever country, Pope of whatever palace.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:43 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Do you? Trump may very well continue the errors of the past and I will condemn that just as I did the errors of the past but just because Trump continues with the foolish actions doesn't make what went on before any less stupid.

Again all during that time I was protesting. I was warning that the hypocrisy of those standing on the sidelines was going to have repercussions. We now see what they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies