Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 02:06 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,103,668 times

Advertisements

Even Israel!

Thousands in Copley Square, Battery Park, and countless airports nationwide.

ALL networks are covering it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 02:10 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,612,577 times
I'm sure rape victims and family of deceased people in European terror attacks aren't protesting.

Old 01-29-2017, 02:12 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,611,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
I'm sure rape victims and family of deceased people in European terror attacks aren't protesting.
This. And where is all tge protesting from these liberals against muslim countries that kill gays and stomp on women's rights?

Old 01-29-2017, 02:12 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,042,063 times
First they came for the Muslims, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Muslim.

Then they came for the gays, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not gay.

Then they came for the poor, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not poor.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Old 01-29-2017, 02:14 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,042,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
This. And where is all tge protesting from these liberals against muslim countries that kill gays and stomp on women's rights?
Lol... Republicans caring about women's rights, after voting for a sexual predator. Can the hypocrisy.

As for the rest, the reason you don't see "liberals" here protesting what is going on in other nations is because... it's happening in other nations. We can't change that, but we can at least fight back against creeping fascism here.

Oh, by the way - where are the Republicans protesting against Muslims killing gays and treating women like crap in far-off nations? Or, were they all to busy passing bathroom-bills to keep "those people" in line?

Thanks for the daily laugh of right-wing hypocrisy.

Old 01-29-2017, 02:15 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,888,434 times
once again people hve to remember that the ban is only temporary in nature, and only to set up a vetting process to prevent terrorists from entering this country under the guise of fleeing a war zone.

this country in NOT banning anyone from practicing their religion in this country.

Old 01-29-2017, 02:15 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,103,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Why do you think they want to come here? They are literally running for their lives.

Old 01-29-2017, 02:16 PM

35,755 posts, read 21,113,936 times
its about justice protocols order and human rights-- the people who lost their loved ones in Europe=- ON TV said they forgave the terrorists--

we are regressing to a nation or horrible arrogant, hateful people- that must be stopped

Old 01-29-2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Lol... Republicans caring about women's rights, after voting for a sexual predator. Can the hypocrisy.

As for the rest, the reason you don't see "liberals" here protesting what is going on in other nations is because... it's happening in other nations. We can't change that, but we can at least fight back against creeping fascism here.

Oh, by the way - where are the Republicans protesting against Muslims killing gays and treating women like crap in far-off nations? Or, were they all to busy passing bathroom-bills to keep "those people" in line?

Thanks for the daily laugh of right-wing hypocrisy.
Are you condoning the action of these refugees? You seem to harbor more ill-will toward fellow Americans than people who think it's OK to rape and murder.

Old 01-29-2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Why do you think they want to come here? They are literally running for their lives.
Yes, and the U.S. will continue to allow refugees into the country in a few months. The ban is TEMPORARY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies