Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 05:23 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times

Advertisements

Steve Bannon should be charged with treason.

He is a traitor to the nation, he should be charged and deported to any nation that would take him. He does not deserve to stand on our soil ever again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 05:24 PM

892 posts, read 1,576,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Glad you're not in the armed forces anymore. Last I heard, it's their duty to respect their Commander in Chief and his/her orders. Or did the left teach you a new definition of "respect"?

That is exactly what I did when I was in....no questions asked.

The "Left" didn't teach me anything

Have you ever served?

Is your response supposed to be clever?

Am I missing something Einstein?

Old 01-29-2017, 05:26 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-R-B View Post
That is exactly what I did when I was in....no questions asked.

The "Left" didn't teach me anything

Have you ever served?

Is your response supposed to be clever?

Am I missing something Einstein?
You proved my point. You wouldn't make such statements if you were serving.

Not to mention you hypocritically attack Trump based on his Behavior. Well let me tell you, after working at Kadena Airforce base in Japan, I can tell you there's plenty of vulgar and reckless behavior when young men are not in uniform.

Old 01-29-2017, 05:38 PM

Quote:

Not to mention you hypocritically attack Trump based on his Behavior. Well let me tell you, after working at Kadena Airforce base in Japan, I can tell you there's plenty of vulgar and reckless behavior when young men are not in uniform.

Correct....

I have been through Kadena, and Yakota blah blah

I would certainly expect young men who live in the dorms to get a little crazy, happens all across the military....

Perhaps President Trump could watch all of the young Soldiers, Airmen, Marines, and Sailors who live in the dorms pull themselves together and go to work in the morning?

Those "vulgar and reckless" men have a healthy respect and fear of consequences and GENERALLY conduct themselves according to military standards.

President Trump needs to learn how to conduct himself when he "arrives at work"

He has never really been told no. His whole life. Never.

Old 01-29-2017, 05:51 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:

As a Veteran, I am disgusted with President Trump's behavior as Commander in Chief of the U.S. Military.

I have ZERO RESPECT for that man.

I just can't stomach that piece of [MOD CUT/profanity] that I have been seeing in the news and on TV for 30 years is the Commander in Chief.

I wouldn't want to still be in the service with this idiot in charge (for many reasons)
Doesn't matter if used to be in the Service or are a Veteran. What is clear now, is that you are unfit to be in the Military in any Capacity and could not be Trusted to back up the man next to you. If you don't respect the President because of your Political beliefs, you would probably sell out your fellow Soldiers for any other belief that they may not agree with you on, since the Oath you took seems to mean nothing. I would not want you next to me anywhere near a Hostile area, since you could not be trusted and be a liability. I have ZERO Respect for you as well.

Old 01-29-2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:

Pay no attention to this person. Some folks just Join the Military because they can't find a real Job, and need some one to tell them when to sleep, eat, get up. wash. and every other detail. They don't give a mouses butt about "Serving" and "Respect." There are a lot of these around. Turn the News to any Protest, and you will see them out there tearing up stuff. Ignore them. I bet his "Disgust" and belief isn't strong enough for him to refuse the checks he gets from the Government. If the "Commander in Chief" disgusts him so much, he should refuse those checks, so he wouldn't be biting the Hand that Feeds him.

Old 01-29-2017, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Doesn't matter if used to be in the Service or are a Veteran. What is clear now, is that you are unfit to be in the Military in any Capacity and could not be Trusted to back up the man next to you. If you don't respect the President because of your Political beliefs, you would probably sell out your fellow Soldiers for any other belief that they may not agree with you on, since the Oath you took seems to mean nothing. I would not want you next to me anywhere near a Hostile area, since you could not be trusted and be a liability. I have ZERO Respect for you as well.

Get real bro

You mean to tell me that people in the military don't have political beliefs?

I personally heard people talking bad about President Clinton when I was in.

I would follow any orders from ANY COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

That is what I did the whole time I was in.

I am just glad that I don't HAVE TO follow that guy.

Reading comprehension is good.

Old 01-29-2017, 06:23 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,744,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Hillary Clinton should be charged with treason.

She is a traitor to the nation, she should be charged and deported to any nation that would take her. She does not deserve to stand on our soil ever again.
I made some of the corrections in bold.

Hillary Clinton broke laws and compromised national security with her illegal email server, got a few of your buddies in service killed in Benghazi with her negligence and supported her rapist husband who lied while under oath. I don't how anyone in the military would support her or the evil Democratic party.

Old 01-29-2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Get real bro

You mean to tell me that people in the military don't have political beliefs?

I personally heard people talking bad about President Clinton when I was in.

I would follow any orders from ANY COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

That is what I did the whole time I was in.

I am just glad that I don't HAVE TO follow that guy.

Reading comprehension is good.
I am getting real, Bro...I meant what said.

With your attitude, No, I am sure you would not follow orders. You would do whats best for you and not for your fellow Brothers in Arms. Have seen a few myself. Like I said, not everyone is fit to be a Soldier and a Patriot, so no doubt you ran across some more. The Service needs a better "Weeding" process.

Old 01-29-2017, 06:28 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
I made some of the corrections in bold.

Hillary Clinton broke laws and compromised national security with her illegal email server, got a few of your buddies in service killed in Benghazi with her negligence and supported her rapist husband who lied while under oath. I don't how anyone in the military would support her or the evil Democratic party.
and yet despite your crying and whining for 3 decades you got nothing to stick.

She is free, she will remain free and there is nothing at all you can do, but cry. decades go by and still you cry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies