Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 11:36 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,438,184 times

Advertisements

[quote=natalie469;47008393]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post

No they are not. How about you keep up on the facts. And why are you insulting me about not being educated.
Its not an insult. You are clearly uneducated on the fact that Trump and the Mexican president agreed to have their respective teams negotiate and refrain from discussing their differences in public. How did you miss this? Did you google like I suggested. You are just making yourself look silly.

Deny it all you want, but we are negotiating all issues pertaining to Mexico(the Wall, illegal immigrants, trade deficits) with the Mexicans. The Presidents son in law is in charge of the negotiations.

Look it up. Then get back to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 11:41 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
[quote=Blondy;47008458]
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post

Its not an insult. You are clearly uneducated on the fact that Trump and the Mexican president agreed to have their respective teams negotiate and refrain from discussing their differences in public. How did you miss this? Did you google like I suggested. You are just making yourself look silly.

Deny it all you want, but we are negotiating all issues pertaining to Mexico(the Wall, illegal immigrants, trade deficits) with the Mexicans. The Presidents son in law is in charge of the negotiations.

Look it up. Then get back to me.
Honestly, I am very educated. So show me the link because google didn't show me anything about this.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:45 PM

1,188 posts, read 958,757 times
Yes, the Left is much worse than I thought. Mental midgets with a propensity for violence.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:53 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Did Trump's Presidency Give You A new Opinion Of The Left?

Yes, I'm very concerned about what will be left after Trump leaves office.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:16 AM

800 posts, read 508,439 times
Yup!

Of course there were some really annoying social justice warriors even before Trump ran for presidency, but I still had overall far more respect for liberals a year ago than now. They got downgraded a few notches after the election and again since the inauguration. These people are starting to turn into the zombies of pop culture. Never thought I would ever see a group of people so jump on a misguided bandwagon of division such as this in my life.

A previous scenario that I found disturbing by the left though was the overall reaction post Pulse Nightclub. A purely evil and tragic event, but the left and the media seemed more concerned with making sure that Islam's reputation didn't take a further hit. For being one of the most deadly attacks on American soil in history we sure seemed to have largely forgotten about it already.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:22 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Then he can wait to get the money from them and not Us, that is what he said he would do, so either he lied or he never intended to get the money from them to begin with.
That is what happens when you assume......

Old 01-30-2017, 12:27 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I have the feeling you do not understand what the word normalcy means.

Good, then you are good with the Nation being divided, be careful what ya wish for.

A Return to Normalcy.

In Bizarro World that could mean anything.

100 years ago it meant to return to very, very, very limited centralized federal government and letting the states handle everything but interstate commerce and war.

Old 01-30-2017, 08:09 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,647,756 times
I consider myself to be liberal.

But after seeing the way these people act lately, I don't want to be associated with them.

They are some of the most hateful, fascist, demeaning, divisive people out there. Yet, they are too blind to see that and think it's Trump doing it.

Everything with them has to be about groups. PEOPLE OF COLOR! LGBTQ! WOMEN! MINORITIES! IMMIGRANTS! BUT F WHITE MALES! THEY'RE SCUM!

Or

Normal person: "I don't agree with your political point of view"..

Liberal: WHAT!? F U! KISS MY *****!!!!! (resorts to violence)

Old 01-30-2017, 08:12 AM

29,464 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Prior to this election, and pretty much my entire left I never really was bothered by the left. They were just people with different opinions then myself. But the past 5 or 6 years have really started to make me become more aware of just how different those opinions are and how illogical most of them can be. It really started with the anti-firearm thing and just escalated from there. I've always pretty much been a moderate but with the rise of the SJW's it has really pushed me further right.

Old 01-30-2017, 08:24 AM

19,620 posts, read 12,218,208 times
Underestimate the snowflakes at your own peril. The fact that they are spoiled brats with little understanding of consequences makes them that much more dangerous and unpredictable. It just takes one or two already unhinged to go off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies